What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

The reality is Kashmir is growing at a rate of 9% annum, while Pakistan is growing at a rate of 3%.

Unless, Pakistanis stop their obsession with Kashmir, I see no reason why the 3% growth rate would improve. The cost of Kashmir for Pakistan is perpetual state of underdevelopment and extremism.

You have been crying this since 70 years and still Kashmir is with India and will always remain with India.. And any Mujahid from your side will get his Jannat in" an Unmarked Grave"...

Yeah dont worry the mujahedeen will alone win freedom from u they dont even need any help

I am personally very curious, as a student of the whole issue, to know what your estimate is of the 'times' (sic) taken to make Kashmir Azaad. I take it that you agree that Pakistan-administered Kashmir is not, in fact, as the whole world has recognised, azaad in any way.

How is it not Azaad?

We dont imprison politicians here
We dont have shiv sena here who do proxy killings
They dont observe black day here or raise indian flag here like the people in indian occupied kashmir do raising Pakistani Flag
We dont use 700,000 army to forcefully control region
People dont get bans on consumption on meat
People dont get banned to observe eid or protest
People dont reject economic aid here like they rejected massive $ 8 Billion that modi offered to them.
People are not killed in jail or go missing.
Women are not raped here in kashmir by army or police

If any of this is wrong do point out because i dont like in imaginary world like u indians do u please tell me how Azaad Kashimir is not Azaad.

The reality is Kashmir is growing at a rate of 9% annum, while Pakistan is growing at a rate of 3%.

Unless, Pakistanis stop their obsession with Kashmir, I see no reason why the 3% growth rate would improve. The cost of Kashmir for Pakistan is perpetual state of underdevelopment and extremism.

What is the mortality rate at the hands of indian army, police & shiv sena?
What is the missing persons rate?
What is the rape rate?
What is the arrest rate of huriyat leaders & other politicians?

Compare that to.

Yeah dont worry the mujahedeen will alone win freedom from u they dont even need any help

How is it not Azaad?

We dont imprison politicians here Neither do we.
We dont have shiv sena here who do proxy killings No Shiv Sena in J&K. Shiv Sena don't kill people elsewhere either.
They dont observe black day here or raise indian flag here like the people in indian occupied kashmir do raising Pakistani Flag There are also people who raise Palestinian flags and observe black days for the people of Palestine, and raise no flags at all, and observe black days for Rohingyas.
We dont have 700,000 army to forcefully control region Neither do we. Unless you have 230,000 personnel per Army Corps in Pakistan, I don't know why people keep making this dumb mistake.
People dont get bans on consumption on meat Some parts ban it, some parts don't. Where I live, there are no bans.
People dont get banned to observe eid or protest They don't get banned here either.
People dont reject economic aid here like they rejected massive $ 8 Billion that modi offered to them. Nobody turned down a penny.
People are not killed in jail or go missing. Neither are they killed in jail or go missing here.
Women are not raped here in kashmir by army or police Look at the percentages, and you'll see less rape cases than in the general population.

If any of this is wrong do point out because i dont like in imaginary world like u indians do u please tell me how Azaad Kashimir is not Azaad. Your world is as imaginary as it gets. Unlike you Pakistanis, we have a free country, and not everything is suppressed by a semi-dictatorial regime. You wouldn't know the difference between free and not free; you've only lived free for half of your existence.

See above.

How is it not Azaad?

We dont imprison politicians here
We dont have shiv sena here who do proxy killings
They dont observe black day here or raise indian flag here like the people in indian occupied kashmir do raising Pakistani Flag
We dont use 700,000 army to forcefully control region
People dont get bans on consumption on meat
People dont get banned to observe eid or protest
People dont reject economic aid here like they rejected massive $ 8 Billion that modi offered to them.
People are not killed in jail or go missing.
Women are not raped here in kashmir by army or police

If any of this is wrong do point out because i dont like in imaginary world like u indians do u please tell me how Azaad Kashimir is not Azaad.

What is the mortality rate at the hands of indian army, police & shiv sena? Equal to the rate of infiltration + 10%
What is the missing persons rate? Less than 1%, if that.
What is the rape rate? Less than 1%
What is the arrest rate of huriyat leaders & other politicians? Zero, unless you count the house arrest of around 10 of the top leadership for limited periods of time.

Compare that to.

You are really ignorant. And self-opinionated.

See above.

arent so a dumb, ignorant person living in a denial looks

Who puts mir vais gillani & other huriyat leaders at house arrest?
Shiv sena kills kashmiris as do police & army when they raid house illegally arrest people who die in prison
Modi's 12 B dollar aid was rejected go read news
People are banned to celebrate eid many times whenever indian sakar feels like they want it. Also shia people are banned to mourn the martyrdom of Iman Hussain.
What a stupid argument of 230,000 army personals this doesnt make sense u people keep your army in kashmir to hold people prisoners.
Rape is this biggest problem of india with most rapes happening as compared to any other place in world & this is what ur army & police do.
No one celebrates black day in palestine if they do quote me the source & enlighten me.

You are really ignorant. And self-opinionated.

Is this the best reply u can come up with call names? atleast give some reasonable response

Last edited:
See where?

Is this the best reply u can come up with call names? atleast give some reasonable response

LOL.

Interpolated between the sentences of your original post, in a different colour.

How long have you been on line?

I voted for Mr. Modi. One of the hopes I had when he came to power was that he would take the Kashmiri bull by its horns and do what leaders before him were not willing or able to.

I must say that right now, regardless of the reality or otherwise of Kashmir, I am feeling a trifle disappointed and let down.

What do you guys think?

arent so a dumb, ignorant person living in a denial looks

Who puts mir vais gillani & other huriyat leaders at house arrest?[/quoe]

Whatever your syntax is straining to say, let it say. If you have anything factual to say, do go ahead.

Shiv sena kills kashmiris as do police & army when they raid house illegally arrest people who die in prison

First, you are getting a negative rating for inaccurate information, and for spreading it even after being corrected. There is no Shiv Sena in Kashmir. There is no question of the Shiv Sena, a political party, raiding any house, legally or illegally. There is no question of the police or the Army raiding any house illegally. They are the legally authorised persons to raid ANY suspected establishment.

Modi's 12 B dollar aid was rejected go read news

These offers are made to the government, not to individuals, and NOTHING has been rejected so far.

People are banned to celebrate eid many times whenever indian sakar feels like they want it. Also shia people are banned to mourn the martyrdom of Iman Hussain.

Not once, not yet. Another negative rating, except that awarding more than one per post is not possible.

What a stupid argument of 230,000 army personals this doesnt make sense u people keep your army in kashmir to hold people prisoners.

In other words, you are raving and ranting on a military forum without the basic knowledge of the headcount of an Army Corps. Well done.

Rape is this biggest problem of india with most rapes happening as compared to any other place in world & this is what ur army & police do.

Stupidity and repeating propaganda is what some people posting do, and that is what you are doing at the moment.

No one celebrates black day in palestine if they do quote me the source & enlighten me.

You fool, they celebrate it in India, for Palestine.

It seems that I have been too charitable.

Guys please understand the concept. Like people in Iraq/Syria/Iraq who follow ISIS and are religious bigoted that they kill rape people just because either they are of different religion or they are Shia etc. These people are called brainwashed, in same way these Kashmiri's are brainwashed. There is no value of such people's opinion.

Back
Top Bottom