What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

Blah blah. No time for your cr@p.

Going to share the link once again since you are allergic to it. :lol:

http://scroll.in/article/810692/the...d-public-anger-kashmir-needs-urgent-attention

seriously, I will prescribe a 3 step program for you if you really want to come out of your shell and make yourself less useless. But first step in rehabilitation of the unfortunate blighted such as you is first you have to admit your problem. I agree, you have given numerous signs of your problems but you have to openly admit first.

seriously, I will prescribe a 3 step program for you if you really want to come out of your shell and make yourself less useless. But first step in rehabilitation of the unfortunate blighted such as you is first you have to admit your problem. I agree, you have given numerous signs of your problems but you have to openly admit first.

More blah blah from the bharati clown. Well I have the remedy. A reality check from his own compatriot. Here you go.

http://scroll.in/article/810692/the...d-public-anger-kashmir-needs-urgent-attention

It is just a matter of times that things will change Kashmir Hoga Azaad
You have been crying this since 70 years and still Kashmir is with India and will always remain with India.. And any Mujahid from your side will get his Jannat in" an Unmarked Grave"...

More blah blah from the bharati clown. Well I have the remedy. A reality check from his own compatriot. Here you go.

Don't worry all those Pigs will get their jannat and hoors in this Upcoming Operation
http://www.defencenews.in/article/Centre-plans-a-massive-Anti-Terror-operation-in-JandK-6430

It is just a matter of times that things will change Kashmir Hoga Azaad

I am personally very curious, as a student of the whole issue, to know what your estimate is of the 'times' (sic) taken to make Kashmir Azaad. I take it that you agree that Pakistan-administered Kashmir is not, in fact, as the whole world has recognised, azaad in any way.

Yeah yeah. Have seen this bakwas coming from a lot of bharatis. Yawn.
And in those many "Bakwas" many of your baboons went to jannat(read: unmarked graves)

Last edited:
And in those many "Bakwas" many of you pigs went to jannat(read: unmarked graves)

I understand your emotions, but don't you feel that calling a Muslim a pig is extreme? Very strange thing to do.

I understand your emotions, but don't you feel that calling a Muslim a pig is extreme? Very strange thing to do.
No sir I am not calling muslim Pigs just to those so called mujahids who disrupt the peace and radicalise the youth of Kashmir to take arms..
Most Muslims there are very patriotic and they help the authorities to eradicate the terrorists

No sir I am not calling muslim Pigs just to those so called mujahids who disrupt the peace and radicalise the youth of Kashmir to take arms..
Most Muslims there are very patriotic and they help the authorities to eradicate the terrorists

Even that.

Donkeys sounds OK, baboons is reasonable, shambling, drooling Neanderthals cannot be barred, but not pigs. Just my personal opinion, of course. I know my Muslim friends would be thoroughly uncomfortable about this one epithet.

Even that.

Donkeys sounds OK, baboons is reasonable, shambling, drooling Neanderthals cannot be barred, but not pigs. Just my personal opinion, of course. I know my Muslim friends would be thoroughly uncomfortable about this one epithet.
Sorry about that Changed It..
I too have many Muslim friends and they are awesome. But I really hate those who kill innocents in name of Islam..they should be eradicated

Sorry about that Changed It..
I too have many Muslim friends and they are awesome. But I really hate those who kill innocents in name of Islam..they should be eradicated

Many thanks for your sensitive action.

And, of course, I agree with you about the terrorists 100%.

Back
Top Bottom