What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

It is not what I 'want' ...it is simply the reality.
The 'cause' you are talking about has been well proven as the nefarious Pakistani design that failed and backfired on Pakistan.
Fini

No it is not the reality. Just because you insist to believe in something doesn't make it a reality.

As for the cause. the curfew on 15th August in Srinagar is enough to tell me how much natural and genuine the cause is. The cause is alive and growing. Good enough for us.

Mate lets halt this discussion for a while, what are you a PDF marketing manager of eye to eye? :D

If i had been the marketing manager for eye to eye then everybody would have been singing eye to eye in every karaoke night :P

No it is not the reality. Just because you insist to believe in something doesn't make it a reality.

As for the cause. the curfew on 15th August in Srinagar is enough to tell me how much natural and genuine the cause is. The cause is alive and growing. Good enough for us.

A curfew is good enough for your extreme views? really? It is called law & order governance.
anyway if that is good enough for you, be happy with it.
Normally usage of phrases like 'the cause is alive' only works in Star Wars and similar movies. Whenever used in real world it simply shows desperation.

A curfew is good enough for your extreme views? really? It is called law & order governance.
anyway if that is good enough for you, be happy with it.
Normally usage of phrases like 'the cause is alive' only works in Star Wars and similar movies. Whenever used in real world it simply shows desperation.

You can remain delusional. You have full freedom of that. But at least listen to what your own countrymen are saying.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/pampo...pf-terrorism-narendra-modi/story/1/11409.html

Not that solution the writer is trying to present would work but still listen to what he is trying to say. :)

You can remain delusional. You have full freedom of that. But at least listen to what your own countrymen are saying.

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/pampo...pf-terrorism-narendra-modi/story/1/11409.html

Not that solution the writer is trying to present would work but still listen to what he is trying to say. :)

simple question: so why don't you ask Pakistani government to repent for promotion of cross border terrorism? teh so called 'issue' in Kashmir is completely the residue of two decades of cbt which Pakistan has actually admitted in the past. Which is why I said now that cbt has been neutered, in a few years the healing will be happen.

Which is also unfortunately why a bunch of people in Pakistan have become desperately vocal to restart support for cbt. But it ain't working.

simple question: so why don't you ask Pakistani government to repent for promotion of cross border terrorism? teh so called 'issue' in Kashmir is completely the residue of two decades of cbt which Pakistan has actually admitted in the past. Which is why I said now that cbt has been neutered, in a few years the healing will be happen.

Which is also unfortunately why a bunch of people in Pakistan have become desperately vocal to restart support for cbt. But it ain't working.

Listen to what your compatriot is saying. Stop acting foolish. I know it hurts. As the title says. Truth is bitter. But still. Read once what your compatriot is saying. Thank You. :)

Listen to what your compatriot is saying. Stop acting foolish. I know it hurts. As the title says. Truth is bitter. But still. Read once what your compatriot is saying. Thank You. :)

Areesh, you sound silly man. like the North Korean radio announces in MASH. No need to be so desperate, just chill out. You guys lost.

Areesh, you sound silly man. like the North Korean radio announces in MASH. No need to be so desperate, just chill out. You guys lost.

You have been left speechless my friend. No issues. It happens when you want to live in delusions and want to remain ignorant.
Yeah we lost. That's why GB and AJK are fully peaceful with you foolishly dreaming to heal wounds on the other side of LOC. :lol:

And do read this article. Even if it hurts you. ;)

You have been left speechless my friend. No issues. It happens when you want to live in delusions and want to remain ignorant.
Yeah we lost. That's why GB and AJK are fully peaceful with you foolishly dreaming to heal wounds on the other side of LOC. :lol:

All that association with iron brother China has started making you sound like them. '"fully peaceful' under 'harmonious cloud' while honeyed waters traverse the middle kingdon"...look that up if you are literary minded.

PS: that's a better use of your time than wetting about Kashmir.

PS2: I am going to sleep now. Get some rest yourself.

All that association with iron brother China has started making you sound like them. '"fully peaceful' under 'harmonious cloud' while honeyed waters traverse the middle kingdon"...look that up if you are literary minded.

PS: that's a better use of your time than wetting about Kashmir.

Well they are peaceful. You have anything to prove it otherwise? Obviously no. You know it. I know it. GB And AJK are peaceful. So buzz off. Stop trying. You would fail every time.

PS: With "atoot ang" under fire I can see your as$ to be on fire. Call 911. They might put out the fire. :lol:

Well they are peaceful. You have anything to prove it otherwise? Obviously no. You know it. I know it. GB And AJK are peaceful. So buzz off. Stop trying. You would fail every time.

PS: With "atoot ang" under fire I can see your as$ to be on fire. Call 911. They might put out the fire. :lol:

And immediate you resort to the facetious nonsense that I've come to expect of sore losers . There's nothing for me to try - you guys are the ones jumping up and down like pants on fire.

And immediate you resort to the facetious nonsense that I've come to expect of sore losers . There's nothing for me to try - you guys are the ones jumping up and down like pants on fire.

Bullsh!t. Coming after 24 hours. More bullsh!t. Try something new paper tiger. :)

I wish some pakistanis get visa and actually travel to kashmir...
nobody is denying sunni majority dont want to be with India.. that bit is known to most Indians.. what is different is, its quite safe now... I was there in 2009 when terrorism was down and tourists were back although not in big numbers... and nobody can ever accuse me of being brave :)
Been there.
Beautiful place but felt more like a police state rather than a part of india. India still has very poor infrastructure in the north states like UP, Rajasthan, Bihar, etc southern india seems to be doing a lot better.

you have no idea how badly your false flagging has failed with this revealing post. I won't tell you all the mistakes you made to reveal your sordid self but will give one clue. "We Kashmiri's".
"We Kashmiri's" That little thing up face couldn't even get that I'm speaking for my fellow Kashmiri's here. Anyway I don't owe any explanation to u.

Back
Top Bottom