What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

separate your emotiuonal state for a minute and read what yourself have written....We have regular elections there, with very high voter population. Big development plans have and are being executed. Even a portion ex-Pakistani leaning people have seen what happens to people in Pakistan and out of sheer attrition, stopped separatist nonsense. There is still a crowd that gets riled up from time to time but that will take a couple of generations to settle down

People voting for getting their sewerage system fixed is no proof of Kashmiri's love for India. They just want Indian state to fix their clogged gutters. More power to India for that. You can do all the development you want. Nobody including Pakistan would oppose that. A developed independent kashmir is what we want too. So do spend more money in that region. And Kashmiris are at all top positions in Pakistan. So at least for Kashmiris Pakistan is a very viable option.

As for the crowd. That crowd is the real voice of Kashmir. Yeah let's wait for that crowd to die in few generations. In case if Kashmir isn't already independent till then. :lol:

People voting for getting their sewerage system fixed is no proof of Kashmiri's love for India. They just want Indian state to fix their clogged gutters. More power to India for that. You can do all the development you want. Nobody including Pakistan would oppose that. A developed independent kashmir is what we want too. So do spend more money in that region. And Kashmiris are at all top positions in Pakistan. So at least for Kashmiris Pakistan is a very viable option.

As for the crowd. That crowd is the real voice of Kashmir. Yeah let's wait for that crowd to die in few generations. In case if Kashmir isn't already independent till then. :lol:

see, that's the difference. I talk about woulds healing over a couple of generations but you can only think about generations dying. You should examine your mindset and not give in to hatred

see, that's the difference. I talk about woulds healing over a couple of generations but you can only think about generations dying. You should examine your mindset and not give in to hatred

I am talking about the cause for which generations have died. You want generations to forget all the sh!t that has happened in the past and just get over all the sacrifices of their forefathers. Not going to happen. Nobody with a little bit of grace would do that.

Forget the stuff we show for international public consumption, we carry an iron rod too and in the current dispensation and also previous, never shied from using the rod.

That small valley and sporadic incidents there will continue for ages. it has not changes anything and will not change too in the future. To get the reality bite, compare the situation in 1991 to now. If 1991 nothing happened, what will happen now when India is not the same India anymore.

But we have permanent solution in mind too:-
1) Destroy the creator and supplier ONCE MORE.
2) Change the demography ( for once our population can be an asset).

Please also factor that ....because of population difference, you have to kill 10 Indians for every single Pakistani killed in all theaters.

But we have permanent solution in mind too:-
1) Destroy the creator and supplier ONCE MORE.
2) Change the demography ( for once our population can be an asset).

Well you are more than welcome to implement anyone of the above "solution". If you can..... :lol:

Well you are more than welcome to implement anyone of the above "solution". If you can..... :lol:

What makes you think we are not at it .....try compare the situation in your country a decade before and now. Do you see any difference?

Do you really expect an overt response to your covert deeds? You called us Chanakyas, baniayas etc....

The Kashmiris need India to fix the gutters because India as an occupying power has bought economic activity to halt..very much like how Palestinians needs the Israels to build their gutters or the Iraqis need the US to build their sewage system..

What makes you think we are not at it .....try compare the situation in your country a decade before and now. Do you see any difference?

Do you really expect an overt response to your covert deeds? You called us Chanakyas, baniayas etc....

If you are talking about TTP and BLA. Both of them are in pretty poor condition. I see a better future for my country and seeing Indian investment going to waste. Rest you can support all the terrorists that you want to. Don't see that helping you in implementing your "solutions".

The Kashmiris need India to fix the gutters because India as an occupying power has bought economic activity to halt..very much like how Palestinians needs the Israels to build their gutters or the Iraqis need the US to build their sewage system..

Talking about gutter I hope modi is in good health. :)

There was no AFSPA before 1990. If law and order is going down of any place there will be consequences, specially if you pickup gun when its not needed. They deserve this.
Mate lets halt this discussion for a while, what are you a PDF marketing manager of eye to eye? :D

I believe posters such as the OP do not understand or appreciate or perhaps are unwilling to acknowledge the Indian mindset towards Kashmir. Even if every single Kashmiri Sunni muslim (the only demographic group to have sizeable population with pro-separatist sentiments) were to come out on the streets with guns and Pakistani flags (Or Kashmiri or ISIS flags) and chant India go back, We will hold it, no matter what the cost, no matter how heavy the losses.

It is morally, ethically and strategically imperative for us that we control and administer Kashmir; the survival of every single ethnicity, sect excluding the one particular group is contingent on the Indian establishment being able to provide and project security and safety of life and afford freedom to the people to follow their customs and traditions without threat of violence.

The day India pulls out of Kashmir, the roads will turn into rivers of blood. As demonstrated by the events of the early 1990s, the minority groups will be given no quarter, shown no mercy. They will be lynched in the streets, murdered in their homes. The day we pull back, these minorities will become sub-human, fit to be exterminated, to the ascendant masters. Kashmir will become the valley of roses, the valley of blood roses.

The idea of India, the idea of humanity, the idea of opposing tyranny, the absolute necessity of preventing the rise of a genocidal regime all necessitate without exception, the absolute necessity that the Indian government fight on, no matter ho difficult the path, no matter the sacrifices needed, no matter how hostile the people.

India will do whatever it takes to protect Kashmir. We will destroy it, in order to protect it. Humanity, and posterity will never forgive us if we do not hold firm.
Quiet big words and a long list of thanks. But I'm not sure if it's the mindset of Indians at large or it's military or its govt. I think it's the mindset of indian Internet warriors on Pakistani sites, that's all. You are too big and too diverse to feel unifilly on any subject, kashmir included.

Btw, did you give that passionate speech to yourself in the mirror first?

Kasmir is not issue of sunni muslim or shia muslim or Pakistanand india. Instead it is issue of people of kashmir and they want freedom from Indian illegal occupation. Thier struggle for independence from india is replica of indian struggle of independence from Britishers. If indian movement of freedom is justified on ethical and humanitarian grounds , freedom movement of people of kashmir is equally good on similar lines.

Kasmir is not issue of sunni muslim or shia muslim or Pakistanand india. Instead it is issue of people of kashmir and they want freedom from Indian illegal occupation. Thier struggle for independence from india is replica of indian struggle of independence from Britishers. If indian movement of freedom is justified on ethical and humanitarian grounds , freedom movement of people of kashmir is equally good on similar lines.

Kashmir was and is integral to India and Hindus. U are comparing Apple to Oranges.

The resolve of Britain for an alien land and our resolve has no equation. Whoever has brainwashed you and your awaw has given u false hopes.

See people with Psychological disorders are forbidden to vote. In same way Muslims in valley have similar problems and their views do not matter.

A good number maybe in thousands are agressive angry and even violent. They are not even violet with India but also with people in valley who do not share their view. These people have even hijacked opinions. So for example if some does not share their view in valley he will be socially boycotted. So called people asking for freedom will not allow anyone outside of their group any freedom.

This is therefore a time we have to live and pass and hope these idiots do not give birth to idiots like them. Maybe another 50 years and hope better people come in valley.

Month ago TWO Newly Married Girls were dragged out of their marriage ceremony and RAPED by Indian armed forces.

And TWO is just a NUMBER just like THOUSANDS .......
There is no limit to these mentally sick terrorist sympathizer can go. Like I said they are mentally ill. A violent person who can kill or rape someone just because he is Hindu or Indian. These people blame every incident on Armed forces. They are drive by hate and not by facts. Unfortunately we have to live with them.

Sunnis in rural areas of Indian occupied parts of UP also do not want to be with India along with many of my relatives. Perhaps they can be won over with better more pro-muslim policies but the moment they ask for rights they are blamed to be playing victim card.
Please send them visa and money and invite them to Pakistan. Thanks for all the help.

Both pahari and kashmiri speaking have relatives on the oyher side
Really i heard neelum is almost 50% Kashmiri with most being bilingual

THe pahari spokem in Neelum and Muzaffarabad is heavily Kashmiri inspired i cant understand 30-40% of that dialect even in neighbouring Kupwara in IoK they speak Pahari

Yep its a sad fact really Kashmiri is now an edangered language because it didnt get transfered to next generation my great grandfather could write kashmiri in hindi,ish script i couldnt even differentiate between Dogri and Kashmiri :-(

You from AJK?
Pahari is punjabi inspired. It is similar to gojri and nothing like koshur

I am talking about the cause for which generations have died. You want generations to forget all the sh!t that has happened in the past and just get over all the sacrifices of their forefathers. Not going to happen. Nobody with a little bit of grace would do that.

It is not what I 'want' ...it is simply the reality.
The 'cause' you are talking about has been well proven as the nefarious Pakistani design that failed and backfired on Pakistan.
Fini

Back
Top Bottom