IRAN is not a Desert :

Tehran_skyline_may_2007.jpg

isfahan.jpg

We have cars !!!

iran-khodro-dena.jpg

We have hot Girls !!! ( O CMON ) :whistle:

2df5e9d346.jpg

iuktlxxq887m3edaw75.jpg

Sometimes American Propaganda can be detrimental to the image of a country..Before i was on this forum i thought Iran was almost like Iraq..

The worst Part is quite a few Indians are also Anti-Iran thanks to west Propaganda . But those who knows the "Real Iran" or "Real Iranians ( Not some Pakistani with Iran Flag) " they respect it . India and Iran Relations go back thousand of years and we also have gone through same struggle for Protecting Heritage and are proud of it .

for you guys everyone who talks against india in any way is pakistani..,... get out of your dillusional world

Sometimes American Propaganda can be detrimental to the image of a country..Before i was on this forum i thought Iran was almost like Iraq..

You found this now? Never forget 'power of suggestion'! :D

You can't only blame America for that image. Don't you think it's quite foolish too let your view of the world depend on what the western world is presenting you? The only reason why you thought that Iran was just like Iraq is because of your own ignorance. There are tons of materials (begin by reading books) available that will change your worldview.

You can't only blame America for that image. Don't you think it's quite foolish too let your view of the world depend on what the western world is presenting you? The only reason why you thought that Iran was just like Iraq is because of your own ignorance. There are tons of materials (begin by reading books) available that will change your worldview.

Do you know what is going on in pakistan or ... ?

Also i had absolutely no idea that Iran had such an awesome metro railway in Tehran. Platforms are absolutely great and beats some of the best in West easily. Saw the pics a few days back in skyscrprcity.

Back
Top Bottom