What's new

Real Turks vs fake turk

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
This thread is very interesting and informing for those of you who want to see the propaganda made by modern day Turks whom are trying to assimilate non Turks and call them Turks.
This thread will show you real Turks vs the fake turks which are victims of Mongolian propaganda.

These are REAL Ethnic Turks
Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.44.10+PM.png

Now compare the real turks to the people who Modern day Turks in Antolia are cliaming to be Turks.

These are Azaris - They are ethnic Iranians and have been for thousands of years (long before the recent Turkic language came to Iran).

Screen+shot+2012-03-08+at+1.25.57+PM.png

Screen+shot+2012-10-08+at+3.36.07+PM.png

Screen+shot+2012-10-08+at+4.06.12+PM.png

Some photos of real Turkic tribes people:

Screen+shot+2012-10-09+at+1.12.07+PM.png

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.46.13+PM.png

Screen+shot+2012-02-29+at+3.45.15+PM.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some more information.

screen-shot-2012-08-12-at-5-54-28-am.png

screen-shot-2012-09-30-at-4-02-49-pm.png

screen-shot-2012-06-21-at-9-12-26-pm.png

These Turks are people who have serious identity crisis.
They went as far as claiming to be the true Aryans and creators of ancient summerian civilizartion.

In reality, modern day Turks are nothing more than real turks who have mixed with Antolians,Greeks and Persians.

They can create all the propaganda to feed into their brain dead population but they can never change their DNA.

These Turks are laughed at all over the world, everything they see, they claim it to be Turk.

Dear member @Iran Land of shia, you are an.... let me put it mildly.... idiot..... please do us all a favor and stay within the boundaries of modern day Iran.

Btw, why so jealous of Turkey, that they are a progressive / rich / vibrant nation? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear member @Iran Land of shia, you are an.... let me put it mildly.... idiot..... please do us all a favor and stay within the boundaries of modern day Iran.

Btw, why so jealous of Turkey, that they are a progressive / rich / vibrant nation? :coffee:

Instead of calling me an idiot make proper posts and counter the evidence you brain dead moron.

I am jealous of Turkey for what? I am showing the people the level of propaganda created by their dead jewish leader attaturd. It seem you're another brain dead fool living in their country. Take a hike from this thread, this thread if for sane people who want to see some info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom