What's new

Real-time update on coronavirus outbreak

US also has trouble controlling it ravaging flu in US now .

You guys have trouble every year with Influenza wildly ravaging China and killing between 84,000 to 92,000 people...and you do nothing. Your vaccination rate is only 2% while ours is 44%. If that number of people died in the US there would be National Outrage. That's why we have such a higher vaccination rate than you.

Last edited:
You guys have trouble every year with Influenza wildly ravaging China and killing between 84,000 to 92,000 people...and you do nothing. Your vaccination rate is only 2% while ours is 44%. If that number of people died in the US there would be National Outrage.
I don't know your figure, but we have a trouble doesn't mean you don't have a trouble, all things can be discussed.

I have only obsession with China which I admit, US has a lot of bad press on China that's why sometime I have posts involving US.

650,000 people die of the flu every year and you are obsessing about a few in the US.

I think the whole world is posting bad stories about the Coronavirus. It isn't a US monopoly.

Update on provinces and cities in China.

Inside Hubei province
Screenshot (2040).png
Screenshot (2041).png

At provincial level
Screenshot (2042).png
Screenshot (2043).png
Screenshot (2044).png
Screenshot (2045).png

Last edited:
Wuhan woman 'deliberately SPITS at her neighbours' doorknobs' as her building is ravaged by coronavirus
  • Security footage captures the woman's suspicious behaviour on Saturday
  • More than 30 people had been diagnosed with the disease in her complex
  • Some patients were in quarantine at their homes when her act was caught
  • It is unclear if she was infected and police have launched an investigation
  • China ordered Wuhan to quarantine all confirmed and potential patients
  • The virus has killed at least 910 people and infected over 40,640 globally
By TRACY YOU FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 10:20 GMT, 10 February 2020 | UPDATED: 10:23 GMT, 10 February 2020

24544918-7986425-image-a-8_1581328652592.jpg

+12
Surveillance footage released by Chinese news outlet Kan Kan shows the woman in Wuhan repeatedly looking around while walking in a corridor at nearly 10pm at a residential complex

24544916-7986425-image-a-9_1581328656746.jpg

+She has been accused of deliberately spitting at her neighbours' door handles after her building was quarantined. It remains unclear if she was infected with the new coronavirus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...eighbours-doorknobs-coronavirus-outbreak.html

:wacko::wacko::cheesy:

Update

Are we seeing light at the end of tunnel?

Screenshot (2058).jpg
Screenshot (2060).png
Screenshot (2060b).png
Screenshot (2061).png

Well... when you remove Asymptomatic cases... ofc you see the light... doesn't mean it's the natural light...
But hey... Serious cases are skyrocketing and death rate the same... But whatever... the light is here...
You can also say that the cured cases are skyrocketing, they are all from the natural development of the cases accumulated in the past, as for the fall of the confirmed and suspects, that's also a natural decline, the asympomatical cases are very few cause healthy people rarely get tested when even not every sympomatic patient patient is able to be tested so far, if you like to see how big the number of asympomatical cases, pay attention to next 3 days if they number of confirmed skyrocket after they become sympomatic and being added to the confrimed, the medium incubation periond is 3 days.
Having said that, I agree the real number is far large than the confirmed cases, cause many mild cases didn't go to the hospital and get tested, they just stay at home and recovered by themselves.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2020-02/12/c_138777062.htm

Tibet discharges only coronavirus patient

138777062_15815045196501n.jpg

The cured patient (L) receives a bouquet from medical staff at the Third People's Hospital of Tibet, in Lhasa, capital of southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, Feb. 12, 2020. The only patient infected with the novel coronavirus in southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region was discharged from hospital after an 18-day treatment Wednesday afternoon. (Xinhua/Chogo)

LHASA, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- The only patient infected with the novel coronavirus in northwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region was discharged from hospital after an 18-day treatment Wednesday afternoon.

The patient, 34, is from the city of Suizhou, Hubei, the hardest-hit province. He traveled from the city of Wuhan, Hubei, to Lhasa, capital of Tibet by train from Jan. 22 to 24.

On the evening of Jan. 25, the traveler developed symptoms of cough and fever, and later went to the designated medical institution in the region and was hospitalized.

He was confirmed to be infected with the new virus on Jan. 29 and was also the first and only confirmed case in the region.

"When I learned that I was a confirmed case, I felt great stress and was very upset. The medical staff gave me meticulous care. I sincerely thank the doctors, nurses and the Tibetan people," the patient said.

"After receiving treatment, the patient's temperature has returned to normal for 14 days, and two nucleic acid tests had negative results," said Puncog Zhaxi, president of the Third People's Hospital of Tibet.

"In accordance with the country's latest novel coronavirus pneumonia diagnosis and treatment scheme and consultation of an expert team, the patient has met the standard of cured and can be discharged from hospital," Puncog Zhaxi said.

As of Tuesday, Tibet hasn't reported any new or suspected cases or deaths caused by the virus for the 13th consecutive day.

On Feb. 8, 32 close contacts of the region's only confirmed patient had been released from isolation for medical observation.

Back
Top Bottom