What's new

Real-time update on coronavirus outbreak

6 consecutive drop of confirmed cases outside Hubei province

a716fd45ly1gbqz60g9j7j20ha0r0gzw.jpg

Then u wanna be infected like 5 UK citizens after visiting SG ??

As what SG members here said that they still dont wear mask to reduce the risk, so I bet that Coronavirus is everywhere in Changi airport now.

Well my ticket is booked. Singapore overall clean place right?

Quote from Henry Kehmann:-

En ce moment difficile, pas de propagation de rumeur, pas de pseudo-expert et pas d’analyse politiquement correct.

At this difficult time, no rumour spread, no pseudo-expert and no politically correct analysis.

在这个困难的时刻,勿谣言传播,无伪专家,也勿政治上正确的分析。

The high risk area is (1) airport, (2) inside the air plane and (3) the type of (international nationalities) community that you might have close proximity with.

There is no worry while inside Singapore, the risk is low as long as you are wearing a surgical grade face mask, wash your hands often for at least 30 seconds non-stop rubbing, and avoid crowded area. Singapore overall is not a high risk area.

If you are still worry, consult your doctor for "do" and "don't" before departure.

Last edited:

I just came back from the airport yesterday lol.

Singapore's apparent high figures is due to rigorous tracking and testing. We started screening visitors from Wuhan since Jan 3. Thailand which is rigorous (Jan 5 started screening) has apparent high figures as well.

In SG, anyone been to Wuhan and show mild symptoms are sent for testing. All pneumonia patients went for testing as well. Many of the confirmed cases are tracked down through contact tracing, and the details are released to the public.

coronavirus-clusters-in-singapore.png

Most cases in SG actually show only mild symptoms.

For example one patient who recovered:
Ms Jiang had arrived in Singapore for a holiday on Jan 21 morning, but started feeling unwell that afternoon.

She didn't think much of it till the following day when she started coughing and was running a temperature.

She went to Raffles Hospital, but since she had come from Wuhan - the epicentre of the outbreak, the hospital sent her to Tan Tock Seng Hospital's (TTSH) Emergency Department at 9pm in an ambulance.
She was transferred to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases on Jan 23 at 1am and was immediately warded in an isolation room.

She said: "I thought I had the common cold. I had such symptoms before, which were like the common cold."

Even after she was sent to TTSH, she said: "I didn't believe I caught the 2019-nCoV infection, I comforted myself, thinking 'it was just the typical pneumonia'."

But the following day, her worst fears were confirmed when she was told she was down with the novel coronavirus.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-ms-jiang-53-talks-of-experience-in-singapore

She was showing just mild symptoms, but we immediately sent her to an emergency hospital and isolated her.

In other countries they would probably would not even test for such mild symptoms, and the infected would just fly back to China before it gets more serious. In that case, it's statically not counted.

In the African continent and Indonesia the number of confirmed cases is zero. You believe? Even countries as far as Germany/France has 10+ cases, a cruise ship has 60+ cases. Indonesia doesn't even test their citizens returning from Wuhan and they claim that 'cost is an issue'. Although I call it BS because it certainly doesn't cost that much (70K USD). Singapore can even send 10k test kits to China from our labs.

Indonesia says no need to test citizens evacuated from Wuhan for novel coronavirus as they are healthy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...indonesia-no-tests-quarantine-natuna-12401562

Last edited:
I just came back from the airport yesterday lol.

Singapore's apparent high figures is due to rigorous tracking and testing. We started screening visitors from Wuhan since Jan 3. Thailand which is rigorous (Jan 5 started screening) has apparent high figures as well.

In SG, anyone been to Wuhan and show mild symptoms are sent for testing. All pneumonia patients went for testing as well. Many of the confirmed cases are tracked down through contact tracing, and the details are released to the public.

coronavirus-clusters-in-singapore.png

Most cases in SG actually show only mild symptoms.

For example one patient who recovered:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-ms-jiang-53-talks-of-experience-in-singapore

She was showing just mild symptoms, but we immediately sent her to an emergency hospital and isolated her.

In other countries they would probably would not even test for such mild symptoms, and the infected would just fly back to China before it gets more serious. In that case, it's statically not counted.

In the African continent and Indonesia the number of confirmed cases is zero. You believe? Even countries as far as Germany/France has 10+ cases, a cruise ship has 60+ cases. Indonesia doesn't even test their citizens returning from Wuhan and they claim that 'cost is an issue'. Although I call it BS because it certainly doesn't cost that much (70K USD). Singapore can even send 10k test kits to China from our labs.

Indonesia says no need to test citizens evacuated from Wuhan for novel coronavirus as they are healthy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...indonesia-no-tests-quarantine-natuna-12401562

Seems Stupid but I have inform one of my friend working as a senior reporter in the most respected news paper in Indonesia. He said he will check the news.

Welcome to the joke of the century...
Asymptomatic cases are excluded... meaning if you are Positive to nCov without symptoms yet then you are NOT a confirmed case...
CCP masterclass on how to "artificially" butter the mess...

将核酸检测阳性病例分为确诊病例和无症状感染者,而不是统一称为确诊病例。黑龙江省过去没有任何症状但检测阳性的病例共有13例,8日被国家卫健委统计为无症状感染者,不再计入确诊病例。另有1例外省病例也是根据国家卫健委工作方案的调整,将病例所属地确定为患者首次发生症状的地区,绥化一例患者在海南期间即有发热症状,8日被国家卫健委核减为海南省病例。

Distorted information, it's just a subdivision, adding one Asymptomatic cases category for better monitoring. Many Asymptomatic cases emerged in China in recent days, that's a new situation needs to be specially monitored and addresed.

将核酸检测阳性病例分为确诊病例和无症状感染者,而不是统一称为确诊病例。黑龙江省过去没有任何症状但检测阳性的病例共有13例,8日被国家卫健委统计为无症状感染者,不再计入确诊病例。另有1例外省病例也是根据国家卫健委工作方案的调整,将病例所属地确定为患者首次发生症状的地区,绥化一例患者在海南期间即有发热症状,8日被国家卫健委核减为海南省病例。

Distorted information, it's just a subdivision, adding one Asymptomatic cases category for better monitoring. Many Asymptomatic cases emerged in China in recent days, that's a new situation needs to be specially monitored and addresed.
The Asymptomatic cases WILL NOT BE reported... In the End... it is what it is... a way to artificially lower the counts at the daily reports...
Now the Q arise is... "If we do not know the asymptomatic cases... Then can we be sure of Confirmed "Symptomatic" cases given daily?"
The Answer is unfortunately No... As we will have no Info on numbers neither the full process of cases discrimination.
No wonder the "suspected cases" declined sharply in those last days... From gaining (+)400/500 cases per day... they went minus (-) 800/1k overnight...

PS: CCP ALREADY have/maintain a subdivision count of nCov... It is not for them... never was... It is a public targeted PR move...

Last edited:
The Asymptomatic cases WILL NOT BE reported... In the End... it is what it is... a way to artificially lower the counts at the daily reports...
Now the Q arise is... "If we do not know the asymptomatic cases... Then can we be sure of Confirmed "Symptomatic" cases given daily?"
The Answer is unfortunately No... As we will have no Info on numbers neither the full process of cases discrimination.
No wonder the "suspected cases" declined sharply in those last days... From gaining (+)400/500 cases per day... they went minus (-) 800/1k overnight...

PS: CCP ALREADY have/maintain a subdivision count of nCov... It is not for them... never was... It is a public targeted PR move...
If they become ill and show symptoms, they will be added to the confirmed list, otherwise they will be closely monitored, asymptomatic cases relatively very small in number and can't make any impact on the overall number of the confirmed, it's not worth it if the government tried to bring down the confirmed number cause the number will remain relatively the same, the subdivision is just for better monitoring and studying the anomalies.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-update...uations-quarantine-latest-updates-2020-02-10/

Coronavirus case confirmed in San Diego as global death toll tops 1,000

The CDC told CBS News on Monday that an evacuee from Wuhan, China, has been diagnosed with the coronavirus, bringing the number of cases in the U.S. to 13.

This whole evacuation shit is stupid. It’s never a good idea to take people out of infected zones. It risks spreading the disease similar to how some nurses got infected and spread it from their.

The way this disease spread so fast is beyond belief — I think this 1st time our generation is witnessing this of a spread this fast

If they become ill and show symptoms, they will be added to the confirmed list, otherwise they will be closely monitored, asymptomatic cases relatively very small in number and can't make any impact on the overall number of the confirmed, it's not worth it if the government tried to bring down the confirmed number cause the number will remain relatively the same, the subdivision is just for better monitoring and studying the anomalies.
Then the "Confirmed list" Hold NO USE anymore... If Positive to nCov doesn't make you "Confirmed" then all of it is a waste of time...
Anyway... If you can't see that is a PR move to decrease the numbers and therefore decrease public tension/fear...
so be it...
And I let you meditate on the sharp daily increase (+400/500 cases) of Confirmed cases that went overnight to (-800/1k)...

Then the "Confirmed list" Hold NO USE anymore... If Positive to nCov doesn't make you "Confirmed" then all of it is a waste of time...
Anyway... If you can't see that is a PR move to decrease the numbers and therefore decrease public tension/fear...
so be it...
And I let you meditate on the sharp daily increase (+400/500 cases) of Confirmed cases that went overnight to (-800/1k)...
The number of asyptomatic is very small, won't make any impact on the overal confirmed number at all, it's just for better understanding how this virus develops, very few people get tested when they are perfectly healthy. If China tries to bring down the number, lying can be a much easier way to do it. it's just logically not worth it to do a trick like this.

The number of asyptomatic is very small, won't make any impact on the overal confirmed number at all, it's just for better understanding how this virus develops, very few people get tested when they are perfectly healthy. If China tries to bring down the number, lying can be a much easier way to do it. it's just logically not worth it to do a trick like this.
Asymptomatic cases WILL NOT BE REPORTED, so pls stop this (but it's a small numbers)... Since we will NOT KNOW...
But if we take into account those last days when it comes to confirmed cases... and see that sharp drop out of nowhere... We CAN'T say asymptomatic cases are low...
AND the main carriers outside of China WERE asymptomatic cases in the first place...

As for lying about numbers... please keep that to the dumb one next door... Your own ppl are not even buying it... What do you think... That Chinese "Internet" is blocking foreigners to check in? Come on... Ofc the GOv can lie about it... After all THERE IS NO OTHER ENTITY TO COLLABORATE/CHECK THE NUMBERS... WHO/US/EU were blocked to do so since day 1...

Asymptomatic cases WILL NOT BE REPORTED, so pls stop this (but it's a small numbers)... Since we will NOT KNOW...
But if we take into account those last days when it comes to confirmed cases... and see that sharp drop out of nowhere... We CAN'T say asymptomatic cases are low...
AND the main carriers outside of China WERE asymptomatic cases in the first place...

As for lying about numbers... please keep that to the dumb one next door... Your own ppl are not even buying it... What do you think... That Chinese "Internet" is blocking foreigners to check in? Come on... Ofc the GOv can lie about it... After all THERE IS NO OTHER ENTITY TO COLLABORATE/CHECK THE NUMBERS... WHO/US/EU were blocked to do so since day 1...
There are a large number of the virus cases going undetected, that's for sure, cause most of this virus cases are mild and self limiting, many infected didn't go to the hospital and recovered at home after a week or so, and even for those showing symptoms are not all tested by now. we never deny this fact, but asympomatic cases are very small, would you go for a test while you are perfectly healthy? Hubei is being overwhelmed right now and dosen't have enough resources to test healthy population.
There are more cases than officially reported, that's a consensue both in China and abroad. But China tries to count out a few asympomatic cases to make the number look better is simply not true.

Back
Top Bottom