What's new

Real-time update on coronavirus outbreak

lol, that can give every China a good laugh, you can ask all Chinese to do the check you recommanded.

lol, your record, why would I need to ask all Chinese to do?

If you don't care, then you don't care, it is not my record you are talking about, its yours. You seems to ask for a lot of freebies. I have already provided free legal advice for you, ain't that enough?

lol, your record, why would I need to ask all Chinese to do?

If you don't care, then you don't care, it is not my record you are talking about, its yours. You seems to ask for a lot of freebies. I have already provided free legal advice for you, ain't that enough?
You provide a lot of entertainment , lol, that's for sure, a great number of the Chinese population had the history of being "arrested" based on your rules, fortunately Chinese laws were not written by you.

is this thing getting better or not, i need to travel to singapore at end of Feb

and to the retards above:
google says
“Detention is similar to an arrest in that you're not free to leave. However, detention is not the same thing as an arrest. When you're detained by police officers, it's usually for “brief and cursory” questioning. After the questioning is over, you'll most likely be released.”

is this thing getting better or not, i need to travel to singapore at end of Feb

and to the retards above:
google says
“Detention is similar to an arrest in that you're not free to leave. However, detention is not the same thing as an arrest. When you're detained by police officers, it's usually for “brief and cursory” questioning. After the questioning is over, you'll most likely be released.”
Then u wanna be infected like 5 UK citizens after visiting SG ??

As what SG members here said that they still dont wear mask to reduce the risk, so I bet that Coronavirus is everywhere in Changi airport now.

:o:
Then u wanna be infected like 5 UK citizens after visiting SG ??

As what SG members here said that they still dont wear mask to reduce the risk, so I bet that Coronavirus is everywhere in Changi airport now.

I’m all vaccinated and never had flu and havent had cold in 7-8 years

:o:

I’m all vaccinated and never had flu and havent had cold in 7-8 years
why ppl find out 5 UK citizen got nCov from SG ? Cos those ppl were quarrantined for 14days after leaving SG.

So, after visiting SG, u will also be quarrantine for 14days to see if u r infected or not.

Ur trip will be quite long if someone in ur group got infected and they will start courting another 14 day quarrantine :laugh:

-----
The third person in the UK to be diagnosed with coronavirus caught it in Singapore, it is understood.

He is thought to have tested positive for the virus in Brighton before being taken to hospital in London.

The government is now telling travellers arriving in the UK from a total of nine Asian countries and territories to check for symptoms.

They are advised to stay at home and call the NHS if they are ill and have flown home in the past 14 days.

Link from bbc, seem like my country block BBC, so I cant copy link.but u can google it.

You provide a lot of entertainment , lol, that's for sure, a great number of the Chinese population had the history of being "arrested" based on your rules, fortunately Chinese laws were not written by you.

Actually, it was my mistake, I should never have talk legal things to you people when you and your people have a grand knowledge of Law equal to zero.

Again, do what ever you like, I am not going to comment on this any more.

Actually, it was my mistake, I should never have talk legal things to you people when you and your people have a grand knowledge of Law equal to zero.

Again, do what ever you like, I am not going to comment on this any more.
You don't even have common sense, but we have, I was not arrested twice in China, that's common sense in China.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/e...nd-china-border-to-curb-spread-of-coronavirus
Coronavirus: Hong Kong to quarantine travellers from mainland China, close cruise terminals

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong...navirus-shenzhen-bay-port-deserted-hong-kongs

Coronavirus: after frantic dash to cross border on Friday, Shenzhen Bay Port deserted as Hong Kong’s 14-day mandatory quarantine measure comes into force

Following a frantic dash to cross one of Hong Kong’s few remaining open border crossings with mainland China, traffic dropped drastically on Saturday morning as the government’s 14-day mandatory quarantine scheme took effect.

Under the scheme, locals will be confined to their homes for 14 days, while non-locals must stay at hotels or the government’s quarantine centres

Under the scheme, locals will be confined to their homes for 14 days, while non-locals must stay at hotels or the government’s quarantine centres
those hotels r full of corona virus already. If u have to stay there, then u will be infected for sure :lol:

Update

Fear of unknown and fake news create fear and panic. the truth in regards to Death is that this is a just drop of water in an ocean of deaths.

WHO's statement dated 2018-May-24:-
Of the 56.9 million deaths worldwide in 2016, more than half (54%) were due to the top 10 causes. Ischaemic heart disease and stroke are the world’s biggest killers, accounting for a combined 15.2 million deaths in 2016. These diseases have remained the leading causes of death globally in the last 15 years.

Screenshot (1989).jpg
Screenshot (1990).png
Screenshot (1991).png
Screenshot (1992).png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom