What's new

Real story of American Dollar v/s Indian Rupee

So what we recovered again. Tum to gaye guzare ho, ham pe na yeh sab lagao. Your economy is still smaller than Mumbai's. Hamse tab compare karo jab tum 2050 me 1 tn economy banoge! :laughcry:

question put was Indian rupee is doing better or Pakistani one.. i gave proof that Pakistani one is doing better.. now you started to rant about 1 TN economy? best example of trolling and going offtopic..

What logic do you want you illiterate? You are incapable of comprehending logic. Don't you even realize that the decline of currency automatically pushes up the exports thereby making the currency more competitive? But wait, thats out of madarssa syllabus. There the education is limited to making bombs only.

this defines how much ignorant you are.. since x makes y go better hence z is acceptable.. question was which currency is doing better and I gave you proof in recent times which currency is more stable. needless to say decline in currency value forces inflation go rocket high.. but you wont understand as you are already in slums and half of India is anyway without electricity.. doesn't matter for you.. :closed:

this defines how much ignorant you are.. since x makes y go better hence z is acceptable.. question was which currency is doing better and I gave you proof in recent times which currency is more stable. needless to say decline in currency value forces inflation go rocket high.. but you wont understand as you are already in slums and half of India is anyway without electricity.. doesn't matter for you.. :closed:

Oh my good pakistani IQ at its best again. the post of the chinese member i quoted said Rupee will reach at the level 1000 Rs/dollar. Did you even read it? Where did pakistan even come in the picture? Who does even care what is your sh!tty economy is up to? Who asked which currency is doing better? idiot.

Oh my good pakistani IQ at its best again. the post of the chinese member i quoted said Rupee will reach at the level 1000 Rs/dollar. Did you even read it? Where did pakistan even come in the picture? Who does even care what is your sh!tty economy is up to? Who asked which currency is doing better? idiot.

now a days economy in the gutter is Indian one.. and go look in the mirror you will find and idiot in front of you ,... not understanding that comparison was between INR and PKR.. anyways your post is reported for resorting to abuses... no wonder slum dweller is short of logic and in denial to accept the obvious..

now a days economy in the gutter is Indian one.. and go look in the mirror you will find and idiot in front of you not understanding that comparison was between INR and PKR.. anyways your post is reported for resorting to abuses... no one slum dweller is short of logic and in denial to accept the obvious..

lol this is the best reply you could conjure after i showed you your fault? Did not get any logical reply obviously. expected of pakistanis. They will abuse to their heart's content, and when they lose the discussion, post reported. LOL

lol this is the best reply you could conjure after i showed you your fault? Did not get any logical reply obviously. expected of pakistanis. They will abuse to their heart's content, and when they lose the discussion, post reported. LOL

hahahahha,.... :chilli: typical of Indians... will keep crying now to gain sympathy votes but will never talk sense..

hahahahha,.... :chilli: typical of Indians... will keep crying now to gain sympathy votes but will never talk sense..

what are sympathy votes? I have already told you that currency will checks its fall on its own. Its not fault that you are so slow that you haven't comprehended it till now.

what are sympathy votes? I have already told you that currency will checks its fall on its own. Its not fault that you are so slow that you haven't comprehended it till now.

& as of now PKR is doing better than INR in terms of stability.. understood or not??... will see in future how things unfold.

& as of now PKR is doing better than INR in terms of stability.. understood or not??... will see in future how things unfold.

who talked about pkr in the first place? An insecure pakistani. my post was in reply to an idiot who said that INR will go to 1000/dollar. pkr is not worthy of our attention

India Achievements:

4353713161_172fb5780b_z.jpg

f83818b5-71fe-4889-b0b9-26550d3a7125HiRes.JPG

HSBC-Mumbai-skyline-acros-008.jpg

Kudankulam_1221628f.jpg

modi-solar-gujarat_1064333f.jpg

Know the difference BuB.

Instead of sending all those pictures you should have sent a few Bombay slum pictures by which India is known to the world. You should remain proud of your GDP achievement, too, in the recent years. It is 6.3% Bangladesh and only 1.3% for India. Click the link below, you will have the real insight of your poor country's economic performance.

GDP Growth Rate - Countries - List

Instead of sending all those pictures you should have sent a few Bombay slum pictures by which India is known to the world. You should remain proud of your GDP achievement, too, in the recent years. It is 6.3% Bangladesh and only 1.3% for India. Click the link below, you will have the real insight of your poor country's economic performance.

GDP Growth Rate - Countries - List

Were you born brain damaged? I mean seriously those Razkars are BS.

Indian Economy Size

Statistics
GDP
$1.824 trillion (nominal) 10th; 2012)
$4.684 trillion (PPP: 3rd; 2012)

Bangladesh Economy Size

GDP
$122.7 billion (nominal; 2012 est.)
$306 billion (PPP; 2012 est.)

question put was Indian rupee is doing better or Pakistani one.. i gave proof that Pakistani one is doing better.. now you started to rant about 1 TN economy? best example of trolling and going offtopic..

Pakistan Economy is not even worth investing in if that's what you're hinting at. First solve your energy problems then talk of economy. Bada aiya katora lekar.

who talked about pkr in the first place? An insecure pakistani. my post was in reply to an idiot who said that INR will go to 1000/dollar. pkr is not worthy of our attention

are you blind... this was the post to which you were doing fornication of words.

But is PKR dropping at a record rate? The problem is that rupee is in a free fall and without gov control, it could be 1000 rupee to 1$ by now.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...-dollar-v-s-indian-rupee-6.html#ixzz2cz5PwlZ1

ranting again and again that Pakistani economy is not worth discussion indicates how much you are burning from inside when PKR is more stable than INR.. yes i expect no logical answer from you but typical abuses .. typical indian IQ..

Were you born brain damaged? I mean seriously those Razkars are BS.

Indian Economy Size

Statistics
GDP
$1.824 trillion (nominal) 10th; 2012)
$4.684 trillion (PPP: 3rd; 2012)

Bangladesh Economy Size

GDP
$122.7 billion (nominal; 2012 est.)
$306 billion (PPP; 2012 est.)

Pakistan Economy is not even worth investing in if that's what you're hinting at. First solve your energy problems then talk of economy. Bada aiya katora lekar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23730036

:offpost: you were offtopic.. but a response was necessary.. slum dog millionaire.. :rofl:

Burning from jealous over PKR? :flame: :rofl:. That is legal tender as a substitute for Toilet paper.

If I am what you say then surely you're a ****** camel with the T^TS of Osama on it's.....

:offpost::blah::blah::blah: and abuses not a single logical answer from Indian IQ .. INR ki asal soorat haal kya bata di.. phatt k haath main hi aa gayee hay tum logon ki.. :D

Back
Top Bottom