What's new

Real story of American Dollar v/s Indian Rupee

1 USD = 107 PKR

1 USD = 63.20

Abhi tum log bacche ho. Muna suwar jhund me aate hain. Sher akela daharta hai.

Chando pyaray shair bhi jhand mein aatay hain aur us jhand ko 'pride' kehtay hain. Kabhi kitab bhi khol lia ker :D

So, we can see the net result of your tremendous economic activities and achievements in many fronts during the last six decades. As a result, India is facing today the prospect of IR1.00 = BT1.00.

It seems India was always asking for the Hedge Funds. These funds came and are now getting out of Indian mismanaged economic mess, albeit, by making profit with buying and selling the stocks they were holding. I will not be surprised the Rupee becoming more devalued.

Bangladesh achievement.

bangladesh_building_collapse_inaction_26707939.jpg

bangladesh.jpg

MDG-Bangladesh-prawn-farm-008.jpg

220px-Agriculture_of_Bangladesh_11.jpg

India Achievements:

4353713161_172fb5780b_z.jpg

f83818b5-71fe-4889-b0b9-26550d3a7125HiRes.JPG

HSBC-Mumbai-skyline-acros-008.jpg

Kudankulam_1221628f.jpg

modi-solar-gujarat_1064333f.jpg

Know the difference BuB.

20795_564782026914318_868839242_n.jpg

An Advice to all who are worrying about fall of Indian Rupee

Throughout the country please stop using cars except for emergency for only seven days (Just 7 days)
Definitely Dollar rate will come down. This is true. The value to dollar is given by petrol only.This is called Derivative Trading. America has stopped valuing its Dollar with Gold 70 years ago.

Americans understood that Petrol is equally valuable as Gold so they made Agreement with all the Middle East countries to sell petrol in Dollars only. That is why Americans print their Dollar as legal tender for debts. This mean if you don't like their American Dollar and go to their Governor and ask for repayment in form of Gold,as in India they won't give you Gold.

You observe Indian Rupee, " I promise to pay the bearer..." is clearly printed along with the signature of Reserve Bank Governor. This mean, if you don't like Indian Rupee and ask for repayment,Reserve Bank of India will pay you back an equal value of gold.(Actually there may be minor differences in the Transaction dealing rules, but for easy comprehension I am explaining this)

Let us see an example. Indian petroleum minister goes to Middle East country to purchase petrol, the Middle East petrol bunk people will say that liter petrol is one Dollar.
But Indians won't have dollars. They have Indian Rupees. So what to do now? So That Indian Minister will ask America to give Dollars. American Federal Reserve will give us dollars by taking Indian Rupees ( according to exchange rate ) , print Dollars on it and give it to the Indian Minister. Like this we get dollars , pay it to petrol bunks and buy petrol.

But there is a something wrong here. If you change your mind and want to give back the Dollars to America we can't demand them to pay Gold in return for the Dollars. They will say " Have we promised to return something back to you? Haven't you checked the Dollar ? We clearly printed on the Dollar that it is Debt"
So, Americans don't need any Gold with them to print Dollars.

But what will Americans give to the Middle East countries for selling petrol in Dollars only?

Middle East kings pay rent to America for protecting their kings and heirs. Similarly they are still paying back the Debt to America for constructing Roads and Buildings in their countries.

At present the problem of India is the result of buying those American Dollars. So if we reduce the consumption of petrol and cars, Dollar will come down

The Above Details have been provided originally in Telugu Language by Madhava Turumella and were translated to English by Radhika Gr. - See more at: Real story of American Dollar v/s Indian Rupee

Thanks for enlightening, did not went in to that deep!!

:lol:ed
rtsp://v4.cache5.c.youtube.com/CjYLENy73wIaLQkBEH5zt7GjpBMYDSANFEIJbXYtZ29vZ2xlSARSBXdhdGNoYL36jcrRiZqDUgw=/0/0/0/video.3gp
Sonia Gandhi, who has been extremely unhappy with the precipitous decline of the Indian Rupee, has now takenmatters into her own hands. Directly intervening in the currency exchange markets,the UPA chairperson purchased Indian currency by selling US dollars and euros from her Swiss account reserves and exhorted fellow politicians todo likewise, thereby stemming any further slide ofthe rupee.
Sonia’s intervention was prompted by the realization that the RBI, with only $290 billion of foreign exchange reserves, could not be expected to support the rupee beyond a few months. This in turn triggered expectations that the rupee could slide further in face of a chronic and widening current account deficit– approximately $20 billion permonth – and lowered capital inflows, prompting concerns of a run on the rupee.
Sonia has assured the currency markets that she will intervene whenever the rupee slides over 60. “Unlike the RBI, Indian politicians collectively have inexhaustible foreign exchange reservesin Swissaccounts. I have instructed Ahmed to not hesitate in buying Indian currency usinga basket of currencies including Euros, Dollars, Pounds, and the Swedish Krona as and when its valuedips,” she pacified her fellowcountrymen.
Sonia’s public commitment to back the rupee has restoredcalm in the currency marketsand helped the rupee rebound. “Earlier, speculators were taking short positions on the rupee, thereby leading to wild fluctuations in the rupee-dollar exchange rate. However, Soniaji’s intervention has firmly anchored the value of the rupee vis-à-vis the dollar. In fact, it’s no longer correctto say that the rupee is subject to a floating exchange rate regime,” saida currency dealer on condition of anonymity.
Sonia also instructed her government to take suitable policy measures to bring down the current account deficit. Here again, she led from the front by prohibiting Rahul Gandhi from gallivanting off to exotic, undisclosed foreign locations. “ Baba loglike Rahul can go a long way in reducing pressure on the rupee by staying back in thecountry instead of going abroad, which increases the demand for foreign currency to finance their stay in hotels, visit tourist spots, sample exotic cuisine and other such past-times. Henceforth, I’ve instructed him vacation in Khandala or Ooty whenever he wants to take a break from being Congress Vice President,” she said sternly.
Sonia Gandhi arrests rupee slide by directing politicians to sell dollars from their Swiss accounts | The UnReal Times

see the rate at which INR is declining.. i.e., 8.67% in a month .. whereas PKR declined 2.27%... :D

So what we recovered again. Tum to gaye guzare ho, ham pe na yeh sab lagao. Your economy is still smaller than Mumbai's. Hamse tab compare karo jab tum 2050 me 1 tn economy banoge! :laughcry:

hbitter but truth

1)In any field.....we haven't produced even a good razor blade man(truth be told)

2)in pharmaceuticals we make only generic medicines,ie copies of foreign medicines

3)in defence-i guess u know better

4)space- we are going to test a cryogenic engine in 2013..........do i need to say more

5)auto sector-only tata nano engine(625 cc 2 cylinder engine).......that too mostly provided by bosch

Without your dirty domestic protection policy, how could your pharmaceuticals grow up? even for making generic medicines.

4w1o.jpg

o9z3.jpg

Indian Currency rate of change in past one month is more than 8%.. while Pakistani currency rate of change is around 2 %..

And this is an example of pakistani IQ. Obviously you don't know anything about how currency are valued, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. I guess you learn only so much at a madarssa

hbitter but truth

1)In any field.....we haven't produced even a good razor blade man(truth be told)

2)in pharmaceuticals we make only generic medicines,ie copies of foreign medicines

3)in defence-i guess u know better

4)space- we are going to test a cryogenic engine in 2013..........do i need to say more

5)auto sector-only tata nano engine(625 cc 2 cylinder engine).......that too mostly provided by bosch

Thanks for that post,I understood that you are nothing other than a false flag troller

1.Yes there are Indian companjies that can manufacture a Razor blade.Heck there are companies like L&T that are among 4-5 companies that can make components for Light Water Reactors.

2.I dont know much-but still our pharma companies are competent.

3.Defence-We have a good track record in Shipbuilding,missiles and the like.ask Navy and Airforce to stop showing preference to 'phoren maal'.
4.How many countries in the world can make a cryogenic engine?send a lunar mission and mars mission?how many are building a satellite navigation system?How many countries can develop a solid rocket booster as big as S200,a hypergolic fuel stage as big as L110?How are developing a semi cryostage as big as SC200? Dont worry,we will be self sufficent by 2016-2017 in space front.

5.You are truly an idiot of highest order.Tata 407 engine,which was later used in Tata Safari was Indian designed,Tata sumo's 2.0L engine was Indian,and India's first indigenous car-Indica had engine made by downsizing the bore of tata sumo 2.0 L engine.Even today Tata Safari and Aria uses Tata designed 2.2 litre engine(140ps power,320Nm torque)

For mahindra the 2.2 l engine used in XUV and scorpio and 2.6 litre one is Indian,and so is the new mCR100.

Thanks for that post,I understood that you are nothing other than a false flag troller

1.Yes there are Indian companjies that can manufacture a Razor blade.Heck there are companies like L&T that are among 4-5 companies that can make components for Light Water Reactors.

2.I dont know much-but still our pharma companies are competent.

3.Defence-We have a good track record in Shipbuilding,missiles and the like.ask Navy and Airforce to stop showing preference to 'phoren maal'.
4.How many countries in the world can make a cryogenic engine?send a lunar mission and mars mission?how many are building a satellite navigation system?How many countries can develop a solid rocket booster as big as S200,a hypergolic fuel stage as big as L110?How are developing a semi cryostage as big as SC200? Dont worry,we will be self sufficent by 2016-2017 in space front.

5.You are truly an idiot of highest order.Tata 407 engine,which was later used in Tata Safari was Indian designed,Tata sumo's 2.0L engine was Indian,and India's first indigenous car-Indica had engine made by downsizing the bore of tata sumo 2.0 L engine.Even today Tata Safari and Aria uses Tata designed 2.2 litre engine(140ps power,320Nm torque)

For mahindra the 2.2 l engine used in XUV and scorpio and 2.6 litre one is Indian,and so is the new mCR100.

shivalik class frigate

Guided-missile frigate
Displacement: 6,200 tonnes (6,100 long tons; 6,800 short tons) full load[3]
Length: 142.5 m (468 ft)[4]
Beam: 16.9 m (55 ft)
Draught: 4.5 m (15 ft)
Installed power: 2 × Pielstick 16 PA6 STC Diesel engines
15,200 shp (11,300 kW)
2 × GE LM2500+
33,600 shp (25,100 kW)
Propulsion: boost turbines in CODOG configuration.
Speed: 32 knots (59 km/h; 37 mph)[5]
22 knots (41 km/h; 25 mph) (diesel engines)
Complement: 257 (35 officers)[2]
Sensors and
processing systems: 1 × MR-760 Fregat M2EM 3-D radar
4 × MR-90 Orekh radar
1 × Elta EL/M-2238 STAR
2 × Elta EL/M 2221 STGR
1 × BEL APARNA
HUMSA (hull-mounted sonar array)
ATAS/Thales Sintra towed array systems
Electronic warfare
& decoys: BEL Ajanta electronic warfare suite
Armament:

1 × 3.0-inch Otobreda, naval gun
8 × VLS launched Klub, anti-ship cruise missiles
or
8 × VLS launched BrahMos, anti-ship cruise missiles
2 × 2 DTA-53-956 torpedo launchers
2 × RBU-6000 (RPK-8) rocket launchers
Shtil-1 missile system, with 24 short to medium range (30 km (19 mi)) missiles
Barak SAM-launcher CIWS
2 × AK-630 CIWS
Aircraft carried: 2 × HAL Dhruv or Sea King Mk. 42B helicopters.(For Shivalik and Sahyadri
2 × Kamov Ka-31 helicopters.

NOW READ THE LIST AND TELL ME WHATS INDIAN IN IT??

and dnt say brahmos

ost of the componets of Brahmos are from Russia. The seeker is an active radar seekr. It is from Granit of St Petersburg.The ramjet is supplied off tyhe shelf from Russia and so is the semi penetrating warhead.Drdo's RCI Imarat has designed the radar altimeter.ring laser gyro, the seekr target search algorithm and some inetrfaces

ow the air search radar,its a LW08.It is produced under license by BEL.Its from Thales Nedarlands.The AK630Mws, its shipped to India in CKD form and OFB assmbles it..The equipments in the bridge of the ship, they are from Northrup Grumman. The navigation radar is a Sperrymaster from NG. the passive ir survellience sustem, you can call it irst of ships its from Selex Galileo EO divison.Just the propulsion portion of the LRSAM is made in India

Kolkata class. Well the warship grade steel with which these DDG were made its ABA steel and most of it was sourced from Russian and some from Poland.The cannon, its from Arsenal of Russia.The primary volume search radar EL/M-2248 MFSTAR its imported off the shelf from Elta of IAI

Arihant its totally Russian. Its s Russian design.It was designd by Rubin design bureau . The nuclear reactors are alos Russian desgins. The Pwr are modified KLT-40C which is of USSR origin.There are lots of Russian technicians,technocrats,scientists and production engineers at SBC Vizag

Tejas---engine-america radar-isarel
avoinics-isarel
steel used--russia
and other stuff from uk nd france

arjun is a copy of leopard tank
agni--i said isro and this are exception
prithivi its missile everyone makesh it
Akash is a copy of sam-6
ins arihant tech-russia

ins vikrant

Displacement: 40,000 tons
Length: 262 m (860 ft)
Beam: 60 m (200 ft)
Draught: 8.4 m (28 ft)
Depth: 25.6 m (84 ft)
Installed power: 4 × General Electric LM2500+ gas turbines
Propulsion: Two shafts
Speed: 28 knots (52 km/h; 32 mph)
Range: 8,000 nautical miles (15,000 km; 9,200 mi)[1]
Crew: 1,400 (including air crew)
Sensors and
processing systems: Selex RAN-40L
Electronic warfare
& decoys: C/D band early air-warning radar[1]
Armament:

4 × Otobreda 76 mm
LR SAM systems with a multi-function radar[1]
CIWS
Aircraft carried:

12 × Mikoyan MiG-29K
8 × HAL Tejas
10 × Kamov Ka-31 or Westland Sea King
Aviation facilities: 10,000 m2 (110,000 sq ft) flight deck

whats indian except steel and kirloskar air conditioning,land t switch boards and some pumps by bel???

)ins vikrant(gearbox and couple of things barring rest is imported.....even some steel)

2)p-15.........almost nothing indian except steel and maybe sonar and some tot made radars

3)ins arihant............AN EXCEPTION

4)TEJAS........all the imp stuff is non indian,heck even mfd are from jv with some foreign firm

5)dhruv.........from engine to mfd no notable indian contribution

6)arjun..........same story

7)awacs.............all are made by drdo from tot (from iai)

8)ground radar like greenpine........again tot

The Defence R&D Organisation (DRDO) took up a project in 1999 to develop and mass-produce warship grade steel. Russia provided the chemical formula of warship steel called ABA, but the challenge in steelmaking is to translate science into manufacture

drdo took like 10 years even after formula to manufacture stell..........now this is fucked up

SOme info is mine and some info is of one more meber of this pdf
but anyways enjoy

^^^Guys,here is a genius who think that Tejas is made using 'steel' from Russia.Seriously do such guys need a reply?

:lol:

these indians should start riding elephant again........Cars just dont suit them.

Words like 'back to glory' will be pronounced in India as 'back to Elephant ride'.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Should not you say "---start riding bullock carts?"

:lol:

these indians should start riding elephant again........Cars just dont suit them.

Words like 'back to glory' will be pronounced in India as 'back to Elephant ride'.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are coming to order a few Habib Sitaras from Pakistan..it is a bullock cart when compared to Indian Cars.:omghaha:

And this is an example of pakistani IQ. Obviously you don't know anything about how currency are valued, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. I guess you learn only so much at a madarssa

instead of coming up with some logic you fling sundry verbose at my head :blah::blah: :blah: a typical example of Indian IQ.. no wonder this is what you learn in slums..

instead of coming up with some logic you fling sundry verbose at my head :blah::blah: :blah: a typical example of Indian IQ.. no wonder this is what you learn in slums..

What logic do you want you illiterate? You are incapable of comprehending logic. Don't you even realize that the decline of currency automatically pushes up the exports thereby making the currency more competitive? But wait, thats out of madarssa syllabus. There the education is limited to making bombs only.

Back
Top Bottom