What's new

Real secretive reason why China dare not attack India.

6f60c548df4f7fda5e8f28e6cd33a416d49bc7c6909bd556fc2508332a67bdf9.jpg
I stopped reading after this line.

Imagine great China is unable to do anything to paper tiger India than what shall happen to China if they face real brave nations you mentioned?
Agree, China in the Korean War, in the face of 17 national attacks, still occupied Seoul. Or China and the Soviet Union on the Chen-pao Island conflict, China faces the Soviet Union's 1 million army and nuclear threat. Still owned Chen-pao Island, even until the fall of the Soviet Union, it still belongs to China...

India seems to have nothing to do with brave countries. India has always been a good fighter, but not good at war. 55 years ago, India was so provocative. But the truth is, in the face of the 4000 India captives, we are still kind.

Mr Bharat "Muslim" always has the most comical posts, just like that other guy @Hassan Guy but the difference is with Hassan we are laughing with him, not at him like with Bharat.

Oh baby, he's not a playboy. He's really an ordinary people. Just like you.;)

Speaking of the working class, I think of this.
Whatever, but I don't take pride in getting number of girls.

May be it's a way to Tackle China's masculinity crisis. As I read somewhere.;)
posing photos with white women.

Whatever, but I don't take pride in getting number of girls.

May be it's a way to Tackle China's masculinity crisis. As I read somewhere.;)
posing photos with white women.
I seem to explain too much to Indians, and I think it insults my iq.

It seems that Indians think everyone likes to lie as much as they do.:azn:

2eca00012c4daa2f6fbb

BTW, the India's masculinity crisis seems to be more serious than in China.

I seem to explain too much to Indians, and I think it insults my iq.

It seems that Indians think everyone likes to lie as much as they do.:azn:

BTW, the India's masculinity crisis seems to be more serious than in China.
Childish gif's. You are validating what I said.

High IQ? :sarcastic: That myth is already busted. Some internet survey figures and chinese are jumping up and down.

Where did I lie? o_O I didn't insult you guys, I read it in a news. Also in youtube, a guy who lives in China explain about it.

Childish gif's. You are validating what I said.

High IQ? :sarcastic: That myth is already busted. Some internet survey figures and chinese are jumping up and down.

Where did I lie? o_O I didn't insult you guys, I read it in a news. Also in youtube, a guy who lives in China explain about it.
I occasionally visit TOI's news, and it seems that your disguise won't change my view. The Indian worldview is confined to South asia. For instance。 When we talk about IQ, a friend from India says the Chinese can't even launch rockets. Similar reviews I see too much, so I think Indians are generally not very educated and still uncivilized. :lol:

And I want to know. When Indians eat beef in China, what do you think?

Oh, don't think too much. We just think of India as a joke.:lol:

Agree, China in the Korean War, in the face of 17 national attacks, still occupied Seoul. Or China and the Soviet Union on the Chen-pao Island conflict, China faces the Soviet Union's 1 million army and nuclear threat. Still owned Chen-pao Island, even until the fall of the Soviet Union, it still belongs to China...

India seems to have nothing to do with brave countries. India has always been a good fighter, but not good at war. 55 years ago, India was so provocative. But the truth is, in the face of the 4000 India captives, we are still kind.
Do not bluff. We know what tiny Japan did to you in Nanking and how your general ran away leaving people on the mercy of Japanese. We know what little Vietnam did to you in war. We known your history. So go and tell this to some who do not know your history.

Do not bluff. We know what tiny Japan did to you in Nanking and how your general ran away leaving people on the mercy of Japanese. We know what little Vietnam did to you in war. We known your history. So go and tell this to some who do not know your history.
Please don't lie. Indians don't know the world. Do you know the Auschwitz Concentration Camp and the Bataan death march? Did you know that Macarthur escaped from Philippines? Do you know the Sino Vietnamese war in 1974? Do you know any battles in 1979? You know in the US invasion of Vietnam War... China is Vietnam's biggest arms aid country??? If I can provide third party links, would you be willing to admit that you are indiapigs?

Given the educational standards of Indians and Nazi ideas in India. I think Indians should go back to school.

Last edited:
USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@Oscar

I occasionally visit TOI's news, and it seems that your disguise won't change my view. The Indian worldview is confined to South asia. For instance。 When we talk about IQ, a friend from India says the Chinese can't even launch rockets.
Your reasoning is stupid. You base your opinion on internet news, pdf and the TOI comment section probably.
And I want to know. When Indians eat beef in China, what do you think?
And that's how you are not as bright as you claim. Again you base your opinion on internet. Do you think Indians really get cringe when you say, "I eat Beaf:azn: ha!". Actually no one gives a jack squat.
Similar reviews I see too much, so I think Indians are generally not very educated and still uncivilized. :lol:
Really, we see China as a highly western wanna be country which has lost it's traditional values.
A county who destroyed it's thousands of year old culture.
Speaking of civilization, yeah civilized. That's why Chinese people travel abroad and take a crap on roads, in front of cafe's. Side walk.

The thing about Irish people are they don't really generally complain about things. If you made an Irish complain about something, it'll be absolutely sh*tty.

Oh, don't think too much. We just think of India as a joke.:lol:
As if we care about opinion of someone thousands of miles apart who squander BS. That too a Chinese:lol:. Who takes you seriously? Everyone mocks you being fake. The products are fake, even your identity is fake.

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@Taimoor Khan @Mini Tank @Dotachin

@Narendra Trump @Rakshas

@Beast @52051 @ziaulislam @SecularNationalist

@royalharris

@Musafir117

@ahmadnawaz22

@log_ccc

@xxqa_ds

@Mugwop

@BetterPakistan

@MUSTAKSHAF

@Areesh

@Divergent

content.php
@Saif al-Arab @Mountain Jew

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom