What's new

Real secretive reason why China dare not attack India.

Your reasoning is stupid. You base your opinion on internet news, pdf and the TOI comment section probably.

And that's how you are not as bright as you claim. Again you base your opinion on internet. Do you think Indians really get cringe when you say, "I eat Beaf:azn: ha!". Actually no one gives a jack squat.

Really, we see China as a highly western wanna be country which has lost it's traditional values.
A county who destroyed it's thousands of year old culture.
Speaking of civilization, yeah civilized. That's why Chinese people travel abroad and take a crap on roads, in front of cafe's. Side walk.

The thing about Irish people are they don't really generally complain about things. If you made an Irish complain about something, it'll be absolutely sh*tty.

As if we care about opinion of someone thousands of miles apart who squander BS. That too a Chinese:lol:. Who takes you seriously? Everyone mocks you being fake. The products are fake, even your identity is fake.
Yawn, it seems that the voltage stability in India today, there is no power outage.
It seems that these cities do not agree with your views on Chinese tourists. BTW, Indians eat beef in China. This video is from a personal channel for Israel' international studentsl. Just like the video you provide, so don't always involve our media.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/bus...rn-california-primed-for-an-even-bigger-boost

http://www.londonandpartners.com/me...lcomes-new-visitor-visas-for-chinese-tourists

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-05/08/c_136265224.htm

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1036070.shtml

Given that Indians' income levels do not support their travel, and that Indians have a huge trade deficit with China,
It seems that Indians are shifting their incompetence to others. China can export drones to Israel. Chinese can export Metro to Delhi and Mumbai. Why not India? Indian is the pig?

You and I talk about Chinese culture? Oh, what part do you want to talk about? At least you should understand chinese. 四维?八德?三纲?五常?三教?九流? 四书五经?孔孟之道?太极八卦? :enjoy:

Please be at least like them, and then talk to me about Chinese culture.
360截图20170722045333414.jpg
360截图20170722045408262.jpg
360截图20170722045423964.jpg
360截图20170722045441454.jpg
360截图20170722045501206.jpg
360截图20170722045518523.jpg
360截图20170722045535514.jpg
360截图20170722045620972.jpg

Conclusion: Indians is just a joke. :rofl:

Last edited:
Its pretty easy to understand the indians, the CIA report have already made it clear, indians are born with inferiority complexity, and they do have a very solid reason to be so:

Genetically wise, the dark skin of indians are not come from the source of africans, but they do have kinship with native australians: the so-called old asians, and guess what: native austrialian has a average tested IQ of merely 54, the lowest of any human races in the world (the score is so low that I really double-checked source, since the score make their IQ more closer to grillia/apes (estimated IQ to be ~40) to modern human races (IQ ranged from 95-105).

The old asians are the first bunch of human that come out of africa, created nothing, whilst most modern human are the second wave which comes about 20,000 years later, including Chinese, Europeans, Arabians and Jews, and Native Americans, created most civilization known today.

The old asians are not known to be intelligent, thats explain why india dont have a written history and only myth just like afircans, and just like africans, indians' reglion is highly primitive: they believe and worship zillion animal gods just like very ancient human tribes do.

So despite of whatever indian's low iq claim to try to sale your snake-oil about how great/rich india was to try to hide their fully justified inferiority complexity, india is highly likely to be a shithole in the past, just like it is now.

For instance, I believe I read somewhere a turkish king, who have conquered india, had a little buyer remorse: what he basically said was: india he conquered is a shithole, everything are shit, you know, kind of remind you today's india.

So there is nothing to brag if your people have higher IQ score or achievement than indians, you are really comparing yourself to the bottom, it is kind of pathetic on your part.

Last edited:
What am i suppose to comment here. :undecided:
So summary of secret reason is China is overtaking the world with its secret population that is 6 times larger then the registered population of china by sending all its unregistered people across the world.
Whats next theory UFO and Aliens taking over the world? OR Chinese are secret Elite Alien race and Its allies are there vessel reptilian and necromorph races disguised as humans who will consume the world along with china :confused:

So what's the secret reason? China couldn't find a spine and two marbles? :)

Its pretty easy to understand the indians, the CIA report have already made it clear, indians are born with inferiority complexity, and they do have a very solid reason to be so:

Genetically wise, the dark skin of indians are not come from the source of africans, but they do have kinship with native australians: the so-called old asians, and guess what: native austrialian has a average tested IQ of merely 54, the lowest of any human races in the world (the score is so low that I really double-checked source, since the score make their IQ more closer to grillia/apes (estimated IQ to be ~40) to modern human races (IQ ranged from 95-105).

The old asians are the first bunch of human that come out of africa, created nothing, whilst most modern human are the second wave which comes about 20,000 years later, including Chinese, Europeans, Arabians and Jews, and Native Americans, created most civilization known today.

The old asians are not known to be intelligent, thats explain why india dont have a written history and only myth just like afircans, and just like africans, indians' reglion is highly primitive: they believe and worship zillion animal gods just like very ancient human tribes do.

So despite of whatever indian's low iq claim to try to sale your snake-oil about how great/rich india was to try to hide their fully justified inferiority complexity, india is highly likely to be a shithole in the past, just like it is now.

For instance, I believe I read somewhere a turkish king, who have conquered india, had a little buyer remorse: what he basically said was: india he conquered is a shithole, everything are shit, you know, kind of remind you today's india.

So there is nothing to brag if your people have higher IQ score or achievement than indians, you are really comparing yourself to the bottom, it is kind of pathetic on your part.

^^side effect of consuming raw monkey brains as a delicacy. :(

Yawn, it seems that the voltage stability in India today, there is no power outage.
It seems that these cities do not agree with your views on Chinese tourists. BTW, Indians eat beef in China. This video is from a personal channel for Israel' international studentsl. Just like the video you provide, so don't always involve our media.

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/bus...rn-california-primed-for-an-even-bigger-boost

http://www.londonandpartners.com/me...lcomes-new-visitor-visas-for-chinese-tourists

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-05/08/c_136265224.htm

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1036070.shtml

Given that Indians' income levels do not support their travel, and that Indians have a huge trade deficit with China,
It seems that Indians are shifting their incompetence to others. China can export drones to Israel. Chinese can export Metro to Delhi and Mumbai. Why not India? Indian is the pig?

You and I talk about Chinese culture? Oh, what part do you want to talk about? At least you should understand chinese. 四维?八德?三纲?五常?三教?九流? 四书五经?孔孟之道?太极八卦? :enjoy:

Please be at least like them, and then talk to me about Chinese culture.
View attachment 413119 View attachment 413120 View attachment 413121 View attachment 413122 View attachment 413123 View attachment 413124 View attachment 413125 View attachment 413126
Conclusion: Indians is just a joke. :rofl:
Don't quote me fancy dress competition:lol:. Moronic as expected. Dressing is only part of culture. And you still don't have it in you. Keep posting fancy dress and kungfu What happened to the buddhist. You killed them off in the name of cultural revolution. Now all you can see the skeleton of that culture. It has been reduced numbers.

The high IQ Chinese is drooling stupidity again, what trade deficit has to do. US has huge trade deficit with China, does that mean they are any lesser than you.
:lol:All tall claims and Majority of China is very poor. They just cover it up, faking government. Even the Chinese culture is fake and borrowed Indian culture.:omghaha:
Why should I learn Chinese? That under developed drawings:lol:. Funny lot. ഒന്നു പോടാ മൈരേ.

Why would we import any shi*ty Chinese trains? o_O

Keep crying:enjoy:

You eat anything rats, pig, monkeys, dogs, beef. I don't care mister. I eat beef but pork is haram and disgusting, just like dogs. makes me sick. Glad I ain't going to china:lol: Disgusting country

Don't quote me fancy dress competition:lol:. Moronic as expected. Dressing is only part of culture. And you still don't have it in you. Keep posting fancy dress and kungfu What happened to the buddhist. You killed them off in the name of cultural revolution. Now all you can see the skeleton of that culture. It has been reduced numbers.

The high IQ Chinese is drooling stupidity again, what trade deficit has to do. US has huge trade deficit with China, does that mean they are any lesser than you.
:lol:All tall claims and Majority of China is very poor. They just cover it up, faking government. Even the Chinese culture is fake and borrowed Indian culture.:omghaha:
Why should I learn Chinese? That under developed drawings:lol:. Funny lot. ഒന്നു പോടാ മൈരേ.

Why would we import any shi*ty Chinese trains? o_O

Keep crying:enjoy:

You eat anything rats, pig, monkeys, dogs, beef. I don't care mister. I eat beef but pork is haram and disgusting, just like dogs. makes me sick. Glad I ain't going to china:lol: Disgusting country
Calm down, lovely India friend. Your mouth doesn't change the facts. India is really a joke.

Life expectancy is China's 80s level. Literacy rate is China's 70s level. The rate of urbanization is China's 80s level, but China's area is 3 times as large as that of India! Think about what India has done to Muslims and Sikhs. Think about the Indians suffering from severe malnutrition...

As for Chinese culture, you seem to have acquiesced... You don't know anything about it. You just see the traditional trappings. But not knowing that clothes are a part of culture. And your disgusting insolence. It's an insult to those who really love Chinese culture. Please stop talking about Chinese culture. If you want me to talk to you about the Dalit.

About Chinese food, we are traditional pasta countries, I'm sorry for the strange food you said. My family never ate it. Taking into account the low IQ and educational level of indians. Indiapigs doesn't seem to understand that China is the world's largest rice grower....Although India has a larger population of agriculture and arable land.

Perhaps Snapchat CEO's view of India is correct. Very interesting. I even questioned his arrogance. And support indians. This is the Indians. The more know about them, the more they understand how disgusting they are.

I remember I didn't invite you to China, but it seems that after the Beijing Olympics and Shanghai World Expo... The world doesn't care what you think. Ignorance and arrogance; a lack of basic common sense; an insulting rogue reply. This is a disgusting Dalit country.

Last edited:
Calm down, lovely India friend. Your mouth doesn't change the facts. India is really a joke.

Life expectancy is China's 80s level. Literacy rate is China's 70s level. The rate of urbanization is China's 80s level, but China's area is 3 times as large as that of India! Think about what India has done to Muslims and Sikhs. Think about the Indians suffering from severe malnutrition...

As for Chinese culture, you seem to have acquiesced... You don't know anything about it. You just see the traditional trappings. But not knowing that clothes are a part of culture. And your disgusting insolence. It's an insult to those who really love Chinese culture. Please stop talking about Chinese culture. If you want me to talk to you about the Dalit.

About Chinese food, we are traditional pasta countries, I'm sorry for the strange food you said. My family never ate it. Taking into account the low IQ and educational level of indians. Indiapigs doesn't seem to understand that China is the world's largest rice grower....Although India has a larger population of agriculture and arable land.

Perhaps Snapchat CEO's view of India is correct. Very interesting. I even questioned his arrogance. And support indians. This is the Indians. The more know about them, the more they understand how disgusting they are.

Ignorance and arrogance; a lack of basic common sense; an insulting rogue reply. This is a disgusting Dalit country.

:blah: Regular rhetoric. I rest my case. Nothing to say to a CCP troll:enjoy: Adios.

:blah: Regular rhetoric. I rest my case. Nothing to say to a CCP troll:enjoy: Adios.
Oh, a troll thinking someone else is a troll? Baby, you really make people feel sick.:sick:
But considering India's educational level and low IQ, I still forgive you.:lol:

I remember I didn't invite you to China, but it seems that after the Beijing Olympics and Shanghai World Expo... The world doesn't care what you think. Ignorance and arrogance; a lack of basic common sense; an insulting rogue reply. This is a disgusting Dalit country.
Why do you hate Dalits so much?

They/we will beat you anyday. :D

Please don't lie. Indians don't know the world. Do you know the Auschwitz Concentration Camp and the Bataan death march? Did you know that Macarthur escaped from Philippines? Do you know the Sino Vietnamese war in 1974? Do you know any battles in 1979? You know in the US invasion of Vietnam War... China is Vietnam's biggest arms aid country??? If I can provide third party links, would you be willing to admit that you are indiapigs?

Given the educational standards of Indians and Nazi ideas in India. I think Indians should go back to school.
Education standard of India and China is well known all across the globe. That is why India has highest percentage of software professions and doctors in US against chefs and clerk of China.

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@peacefan @vostok

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@Srinivas

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom