What's new

Real secretive reason why China dare not attack India.

This sounds like fighting-with-lies, rather than fighting-with-truth..
China and India are economic rivals of eachother, but both countries also have leaderships that want to avoid escalating confrontations *and* keep tensions between the 2 nations hovering around a certain level, a level that per the 'brinkmanship' principles be elevated for months or years, and then drop again when secretive deals between the 2 governments have proven to become and stay real.

But yes, like the Chinese, the Indians have what we truth-based advisers call '50 cent social-media forces', people who get hired to lie to increase fear in as many people as possible, people who get paid a mere 50 dollar-cents to basically turn a forum like defence.pk is today into a total mess of lies and fear and verbal aggression.

I'll do what i can to prevent defence.pk from being turned into one of these lies-infested online places, and i do have some experience keeping actual online confrontations with the 50-cent-gangs *real* short.

If you give these 50-cent liars even a little bit of serious debating about what is a lie and what is truth, you end up with a crappy forum. And that's something i'll put serious effort, even clear my schedule when i can, to counter.
So you have to prove that the 50-cent gang is trying to promote lies as truth, and you have to do it in a way that causes them loss of face (embarrasment) as the Chinese say.

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@El Sidd

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 4:22 PM
Subject: on winning social media discussions where liars try to infest the outcome of discussions that affect thousands/millions of people
To: NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, CIA <info@cia.gov>, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, buitenland@trouw.nl, binnenland@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Team Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/real...e-not-attack-india.506866/page-7#post-9692693
{COPY-AND-PASTE of post at defence.pk NOT INCLUDED (as usual)}

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/real-secretive-reason-why-china-dare-not-attack-india.506866/
{COPY-AND-PASTE of post at defence.pk NOT INCLUDED (as usual)}

What do you want me to do here? negotiate a truce? I am not Chinese or indian.
Nobody attacks another unless they are provoked.

This is become a site where Indians and Chinese go after each other and Pakistanis are referees.

With that setup, I'll pick Indians to win as Indians are best in the world at talking. Even with Pakistani referees...

There are plenty of Indians here who boast about medical wonders in India.

Why don't you contact them for your medical condition?

Wehmi shakki logon ka koi ilaaj nahi hota wese.

Or wait a while. I saw a thread boasting that Bongladesh is haven for medical education. Maybe they will take you in but if you are from Patna or a Bihari you may face racism there as well.

Education standard of India and China is well known all across the globe. That is why India has highest percentage of software professions and doctors in US against chefs and clerk of China.
Agree! I absolutely agree!!!
That's why American companies prefer to hire India elites as employees. Indians are the best employees in the world, And the India elite seem more willing to serve foreign countries... It's a shame they're not bosses.

Tell Trump to come and talk to me. India employees are ineligible.
360截图20170722225855928.jpg

There are plenty of Indians here who boast about medical wonders in India.

Why don't you contact them for your medical condition?

Wehmi shakki logon ka koi ilaaj nahi hota wese.

Or wait a while. I saw a thread boasting that Bongladesh is haven for medical education. Maybe they will take you in but if you are from Patna or a Bihari you may face racism there as well.
Don't believe me, eh? The Bhaiyas of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar breed like rabbits. But they are nothing in front of Chinese. If Biharis have 10-20 children like Lalu Prasad, each Chinese have 40-50 children. You have to see it to believe it. And you will see it for yourself thanks to CPEC.

Don't believe me, eh? The Bhaiyas of Uttar Pradesh and Bihar breed like rabbits. But they are nothing in front of Chinese. If Biharis have 10-20 children like Lalu Prasad, each Chinese have 40-50 children. You have to see it to believe it. And you will see it for yourself thanks to CPEC.

I can understand that you have little knowledge of the Chinese and thus fear of the unknown.

Let's wait and see.

It's a win win for Pakistan

Agree! I absolutely agree!!!
That's why American companies prefer to hire India elites as employees. Indians are the best employees in the world, And the India elite seem more willing to serve foreign countries... It's a shame they're not bosses.

Tell Trump to come and talk to me. India employees are ineligible.
View attachment 413316
They are our second grade lot unfit for job in India.

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@Offshore @Rain Man

Education standard of India and China is well known all across the globe. That is why India has highest percentage of software professions and doctors in US against chefs and clerk of China.

yep, its well known across the world, that's why just 3 chinese software companies tencent, baidu and alibaba are worth more than the entire Indian software industry combined. Chinese has over 70 one-billion dollar software startup unicorns, Indian has less than 10. Chinese software industry is 10x bigger than Indian software industry, Chinese can create supercomputers and quantum satellites, Indian can only boast "cheapest" Mars flight that depended on NASA for navigational support. Also, Indian can only go to another English speaking countries and work for western created companies, while chinese are creating software companies that are eating western companies lunch. Indian with their education standard have 0 ability creating companies like Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent. Why? Because Indian can only work in English speaking countries, work in American created companies and only in english environment, while chinese compete at the highest level and create companies that absolutely destroy western companies. We don't even have to destroy Indian software companies, because India software companies that are at the same high level as Chinese companies simply don't exist. To sum it up, Chinese education create world shattering high tech companies, while Indian education are producing people poorer than average Congolese and Nigerian and are mostly sitting in their mud house eating dirt, that's why chinese are 6x more richer than the Indians and have 6x more billionaires than the Indians.

China does not have balls to attack India... they will continue to release threats ..videos... and even waste their ammunition in fake war games... they want ot scare India to back off from helping a weak neighbor.. that is not going to happen... Chinese an go eat a dog.

yep, its well known across the world, that's why just 3 chinese software companies tencent, baidu and alibaba are worth more than the entire Indian software industry combined. Chinese has over 70 one-billion dollar software startup unicorns, Indian has less than 10. Chinese software industry is 10x bigger than Indian software industry, Chinese can create supercomputers and quantum satellites, Indian can only boast "cheapest" Mars flight that depended on NASA for navigational support. Also, Indian can only go to another English speaking countries and work for western created companies, while chinese are creating software companies that are eating western companies lunch. Indian with their education standard have 0 ability creating companies like Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent. Why? Because Indian can only work in English speaking countries, work in American created companies and only in english environment, while chinese compete at the highest level and create companies that absolutely destroy western companies. We don't even have to destroy Indian software companies, because India software companies that are at the same high level as Chinese companies simply don't exist. To sum it up, Chinese education create world shattering high tech companies, while Indian education are producing people poorer than average Congolese and Nigerian and are mostly sitting in their mud house eating dirt, that's why chinese are 6x more richer than the Indians and have 6x more billionaires than the Indians.

US labor department has published the data of Migrants profession. Indian are in IT, Doctor, Scientist and educationist. Chinese No 1 in chef, office clerk and waiters. So do not boast.

So far as satellites are concern, we can see how they perform if they reach in orbit. How can we access the performance of satellite who are lying in see because of a great heavy lift rocket with 100% failure rate.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom