• Not giving change to U19 team players

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Love of dinasor failed un athletic players

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much relax attitude in training and match preparation

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
SELECTION BOARD and CHAIRMAN of PCB.

Selecting players which never performed while ignoring the talented players.

One obvious sifarishi ---- Imran Farhat while leaving out Misbah ul Haq and M. Yousaf and Younas Khan.

All teams go through bad phases. No team wins always (see Australia) and no team looses always (see Bangladesh).

Support your team!!!

time to switch to soccer. Import Pakistani youth born raised and who understand and play football well.

remove test status of Pakistan until they are fit to play cricket. I say ban them for 5 Years.

as per my opinion, team needs to play at their home ground. bcoz first they get the local support secondly, they know the conditions and can apply themselves. apart frm that confidence and the self believe is the key, give them more time and confidence.

All teams go through bad phases. No team wins always (see Australia) and no team looses always (see Bangladesh).

Support your team!!!

Who says we DONT?

Criticism is a part and parcel of supporting someone (it's called feedback).

time to switch to soccer. Import Pakistani youth born raised and who understand and play football well.

remove test status of Pakistan until they are fit to play cricket. I say ban them for 5 Years.

Yeah we should start giving attention to other sports too. Btw we don't need to import any one for our soccer team ( or any team in general) we have enough talent in Pakistan. Lyari is known to produce amazing soccer players.

Becoz of two type of persom
1) Radicals like Afridi and.. Yousuf
2) corrupt like Akmal and Shoiab

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom