What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

Some of my posts are unsuitable for minors, DON'T click on my profile.

Cheers, have fun.

By the way, have you played PUBG ? Just curious as to what is your opinion on pubg and Fortnite.

Do you only play fortnite and is that what you prefer or have you given pubg a shot ?

Some of my posts are unsuitable for minors, DON'T click on my profile.

Cheers, have fun.

By the way, have you played PUBG ? Just curious as to what is your opinion on pubg and Fortnite.

Do you only play fortnite and is that what you prefer or have you given pubg a shot ?
i have given PUBG a try but i dont play it often..

I guess propaganda war has arrived.

11, really?

So does PDF impose a bedtime on posters who are less than 12 years of age? I think their should be a mandatory bedtime for posters younger than 30.

an 11 year old who can write (in his 3rd language) better than Oxford gradutes like PM Khan, billorani and dakurani et. al. and even more weird thing is that your English is better than many a native of England and all the self-declared doctors and professors of PDF (exception are a few Indians like padamchen, nilu pule, nilgiri and hellfire/vibrio)
those who dont believe i am 11 you can check out my channel (i am not advertising about it though)

:omghaha:

I've read the comments, and this guy sounds nothing like a 12 year old, well if you really you seem very mature for your age.

Best of luck either way.

P.S.
I didn't realise there wasn't a minimum age limit here, there are lots of direct discussions that take place here, but I suppose it's hard to stop a younger person joining, no way of checking.

:omghaha:

I've read the comments, and this guy sounds nothing like a 12 year old, well if you really you seem very mature for your age.

Best of luck either way.

P.S.
I didn't realise there wasn't a minimum age limit here, there are lots of direct discussions that take place here, but I suppose it's hard to stop a younger person joining, no way of checking.

What if I told you, I'm 16

Back
Top Bottom