What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

ClickEZZ

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

Welcome, you’ll find a lot of PAF related content here.

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.
Phew! I have read your intro at my own risk. And I am happy to say thankfully it didn`t cause me any damage.

Folks! It`s safe to tread.

Welcome! :usflag::pakistan:

Glad you love the UAE where you are now living. Congratulations to Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohamed bin Zayed for making peace with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom