What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

Welcome son, you guys are the future.
Let me know if can help in any way.
Work hard, less games lol.

Welcome to the forum buddy, you will fit right in here with us.

Most of us are alot older than you but that doesn't matter because we make childish posts anyway :enjoy:

Looks like @Shantanu_Left and I will have to ease off from making comments with excessive innuendo from now on. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Welcome! :usflag::pakistan:

Glad you love the UAE where you are now living. Congratulations to Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Mohamed bin Zayed for making peace with Israel.
Geopolitics aside, people ought to respect and support the nations they reside in, I may be a Pakistani at heart but also can be very Rule Britannia when given a chance. :tup:

Geopolitics aside, people ought to respect and support the nations they reside in, I may be a Pakistani at heart but also can be very Rule Britannia when given a chance. :tup:

All hail Britannia !!

All hail Britannia !!

A Jeremy Corbyn led version I could have got behind. But now I'm a political outcast.

Not cruel enough to be a Tory, too betrayed by Labour and not stupid enough to vote LibDem or the Greens.

Loads of British people are politically disenfranchised.

All hail Britannia !!

Lelouch?

A Jeremy Corbyn led version I could have got behind. But now I'm a political outcast.

Not cruel enough to be a Tory, too betrayed by Labour and not stupid enough to vote LibDem or the Greens.

Loads of British people are politically disenfranchised.
I agree with You, but.. why are greens bad, other then taking votes from Labour?

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

Welcome to the forum, big guy. Let us know if you ever require any help.

Also, I look forward to seeing you in our gaming related threads.

Back
Top Bottom