What's new

Read my intro at your own risk

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

good luck on being a pilot in PAF... only our very best students who excel academically and in sports make it there.

what does "Sunny Varkey, Founder" suggest? a chapraasi?

you could have defended GEMS right from the outset instead of beating around the bushes all this time.

does he have to have pajeet curriculum in foreign countries to benefit bharat? are there no other ways to shape minds and make money for bharat?

Don't assume.. and don't deflect.. Founder of GEMS group doesn't mean he owns the schools too.

Here is the fact:
https://www.gemseducation.com/organisation/about-us/

About Us
From humble beginnings and a single school, GEMS Education has grown to become the largest K-12 private education provider in the world, operating leading international independent schools in six regions globally.

Now, tell me, what did you mean he is attending an Indian school? Is it:

- running CBSE
- Indian owned

he goes to an indian school in uae. does that make him "our" best?

if he is going to varkey group schools... then best of luck. If you want good grades go to St Marys Catholic high school or Cheuifiat..

generally the entry to PAF pilot program is incredibly competitive and they take at a early age if i recall at one of PAF schools in Murree. (sorry i am out of date here please update). My mamo was our last relative to joined the armed forces.. he retired early as a group captain due to medical issue and was a combat pilot.

what does "Sunny Varkey, Founder" suggest? a chapraasi?

you could have defended GEMS right from the outset instead of beating around the bushes all this time.

does he have to have pajeet curriculum in foreign countries to benefit bharat? are there no other ways to shape minds and make money for bharat?

PS. you can send him to any school as far as I am concerned. just stop pretense of being uber patriot or don't, I am past caring

these are mainly commercial schools... mostly crap... oh but they have a swimming pool.

Jeez, this boy is lucky. I wish my intro thread got this many pages. It has got to be a record. The only reply I got was from webmaster saying not to use coloured fonts. :D

if he is going to varkey group schools... then best of luck. If you want good grades go to St Marys Catholic high school or Cheuifiat..
Some of the GEMS schools are indeed very good and produce results significantly above the UK or US national average in GCSE exams.. As I said, they are independent schools, networked together by GEMS.

choueifat is one of the worst schools I have seen in UAE.. My friend took out his children because they children were getting bullied without any action being taken by the management.

choueifat is one of the worst schools I have seen in UAE.

bullying is an issue not unique to this school... it can happen any where..

Their grades are good and mythology is first rate.

Back
Top Bottom