What's new

RC400 and MBDA MICA approved for JF-17

ugggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! AESA .... why are they not selling this to us gerrrrrrrr!!! we do very much have a triple threath comeing our way LCA MRCA AND SU30s hope we get j 11b j 10b and a decent jf 17 to take on them LCA... andlast but least f 16 for thoes tricky situations :D

ugggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!! AESA .... why are they not selling this to us gerrrrrrrr!!! we do very much have a triple threath comeing our way LCA MRCA AND SU30s hope we get j 11b j 10b and a decent jf 17 to take on them LCA... andlast but least f 16 for thoes tricky situations :D

i think this is just a proposal,old news.they arent going for rc400

fewww!!!! BUT STILL AESA ALL THE WAY..... if we get a good AESA india will have a problem

fewww!!!! BUT STILL AESA ALL THE WAY..... if we get a good AESA india will have a problem

first let us complete 42 thunders or i think its 50.then PAC will inshallah launch upgraded version of thunder,it maybe fullfill the xpectation of Thunder's hungry fans.:D:pakistan:

Pakistan already have AESA equiped UAV (falco).... i see no problem in having it for JF-17!
It's just a political matter....

hungery? starving!!!! :D but still we need a AESA wut good with the chinese AESA? what generation is it? 1 2 3???

hungery? starving!!!! :D but still we need a AESA wut good with the chinese AESA? what generation is it? 1 2 3???
If you are so hungry than why not consider helping your self and do some googling?

guys can someone tell me the range for this radar?
looked all over google ;_;

My question is what this RADAR will do in front of 350km range RADARs in SU-30MKIs since its range is just 100km.
Can anyone explain how JF-17 with RC400 is going to face the might of Advanced Indian fighter planes with superior RADARs?
Only F-16 C/D with 350+ km range RADARs will be able to face the SU-30s.

My question is what this RADAR will do in front of 350km range RADARs in SU-30MKIs since its range is just 100km.
Can anyone explain how JF-17 with RC400 is going to face the might of Advanced Indian fighter planes with superior RADARs?
Only F-16 C/D with 350+ km range RADARs will be able to face the SU-30s.

You do realize that planes fight with missiles and not radars, right? Its not like you will be firing your radar from 350km at your enemy
:lol:

As long as you have a decent-range, accurate and efficient radar with accompanying good missiles, you can enter the battle with a fair chance. In fact, counter measures and being jam resistant is more important than longer range, beyond a certain distance.

Long range radar has an advantage of giving you situational awareness, for example you can see an incoming aircraft from far away. Such things can be countered by using AWACS that will provide similar information to all data-linked aircrafts. Other than that, most missiles have a range of 100km or less and even they are fired at 20-30kms to maximize accuracy and hit ratio. There might be other factors too but lets keep it simple here.

Block 2/3 should get Selex Galileo Vixen 1000ES AESA Fire Control Radar..

Back
Top Bottom