What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that U didn't try. Upto 75 we were literally a vassal of India. Annexing is not the chanakyans goal in the short term but making a vassal out of BD is. Then in the long run after say after 100 years it won't be a porblem to annex that vassal. And yeah I know that's a delusional policy that U chanakyans follow and always wet dream about.

You still are.

Its not that U didn't try. Upto 75 we were literally a vassal of India. Annexing is not the chanakyans goal in the short term but making a vassal out of BD is. Then in the long run after say after 100 years it won't be a porblem to annex that vassal. And yeah I know that's a delusional policy that U chanakyans follow and always wet dream about.

Phobia from India is a mental disorder I think quite rampant in Jamaties of BD as well as Pakistan.

You know their was a article few years ago were it was said that reunification of North and South Korea will put a burden of around 1 Trillion Dollars on South Korea....So we can only imagine that how much burden do reunification of India Pakistan and Bangladesh will put on India....And Guys atlast we are Baniya Ghaate ka sodda hum kabhi nhi krte....

They see these as part of RAW's ops in degrading both the Muslim nations' infrastructure, economy, education, ideology and other vitals of a nation state. The Hindu is like a python slowly devouring taking time. We are being reduced to a very low level so that in the second phase we are not able to exert ourselves in a Hindu dominated nation.
Firstly, mods! Why the dickens is this thread not in the Jokes/humor Forum?

Secondly, :omghaha: :rofl: :sarcastic:

Thirdly, this is so idiotic, I'm outta here...
rooster.gif

Depending on which side of the bed they wake up, a ' conspiracy of the week' is created.

It is then flogged for the next 6- 8 weeks depending on the mental endurance of the posters.

1. Kazi Zafar Ahmed is a top leader in Ershad's JP. He is a past PM. He was a leading leftist student leader in his youth. A S M Abdur Rab is a former minister and heads a faction of JSD. Rab was one of the student leaders that had led the 1970-71 movement out of Sheikh's grip.

2. Last night these two were guests in a talk show on ETV. Unfortunately I cannot get a transcript. On the issue of the current mayhem in BD, both do not like to see this in isolation from what is happening in Pakistan. They see these as part of RAW's ops in degrading both the Muslim nations' infrastructure, economy, education, ideology and other vitals of a nation state. The Hindu is like a python slowly devouring taking time. We are being reduced to a very low level so that in the second phase we are not able to exert ourselves in a Hindu dominated nation.

3. Zafar and Rab are seasoned politicians. In BD I know that is true otherwise Hasina would have resigned rather than preside over the destruction of the nation. Obviously she will not go until she is asked to by those who had brought her and look after her. The matter needs to be considered seriously by all Muslims of SA because this but a part of the process of enacting an al Andalusia in SA.

who want to add extra burden? what the heck... where is the source?

:omghaha::omghaha: op:omghaha:..

Why the hell do we want 200 million plus poor muslims as part of India??

I wonder which one is more foolish and amusing??ISRO222's gray and reptalian theory,or few BD posters' "RAW theory".. :omghaha:

I wonder which one is more foolish and amusing??ISRO222's gray and reptalian theory,or few BD posters' "RAW theory".. :omghaha:

Don't insult ISRO, ok let him believe what he want... you can't rule out existence of Aliens, do you?

RAW theory is awesome.... say thanks to your little conspirators

Delusional policy, yeah right. You didn't take your pill today did you?

Watch out all Bangladeshis & Pakistanis India is coming to annex your countries :lol:

Not need to annex BD when our RaWamy Dalals are doing a pretty fine job :cheesy:.

who want to add extra burden? what the heck... where is the source?

:omghaha::omghaha: op:omghaha:..

Has anyone been baned for his signature ?? If not then you might be the first casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom