What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I would have deleted it in fact :lol:

Thanks for Proving me RIGHT.

But just one Question to you - How Does members like @asad71 survive to open such threads??

Last edited by a moderator:
I could post several pics of indian POWs (from the same war as well as others) but I won't take the cake away from Aeronaut who said what I couldn't in 5,000 words

Thanks for Proving me RIGHT.

But just one Question to you - How Does members like @asad71 survive to open such threads??

Because he checks all the boxes. When he's not pulling up facts from his nether end, he's abusing hindus, and when he's not doing that, he's abusing hindus. During breaks, he talks about his timurid race.

Self loathing is a curse his conqueror put on him. But its a quality in some places.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 pages on a garbage topic. . . you'll have hard luck finding anyone in either Pakistan or B-desh who'd willingly surrender their nationality to join another country; and this especially applies to Pakistan where in some parts of the country "indian" is considered a derogatory term

Yes, some Muhajir guy was telling that this particular word is used to insult Muhajirs in Pakistan frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom