What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Raw has been doing it from past 1400 years in ME to blame Islam . I bet that's true . And All the Sectarian Killing/violence et all in Syria , Pakistan etc are Handiwork of RAW . All hail the Omnipotent all powerful RAW .

Hail to Omnipotent RAW !!

Well India is definitely involved in the destruction of BD. Its been proved beyond any iota of doubt and is clear as day. People saw the balant support of Indian HC in Dhaka and their other politicians/intellectuals and leaders to awami backed facist circus show in shabag. Not to mention the show of support by Indian pres. Panab's visit while awami fagots killed 150+ civilians in cold blood. All countries condemned state sponsored massacre in BD except for India, which is natural. We also see the amount of hate hindutva media outlets spout against BD muslims everyday. Recently W.bengali lunatic outlets Desh and Ananda Bazarcalled muslim protesters in BD, radical blood suckers.

Indians never showed qualms about displaying their chanakyans wet dreams about akhand bharat whether its via GOI statements and actions, their venomous media propaganda or fart by civilian chanakyan intellectuals.

Well India is definitely involved in the destruction of BD. Its been proved beyond any iota of doubt and is clear as day. People saw the balant support of Indian HC in Dhaka and their other politicians/intellectuals and leaders to awami backed facist circus show in shabag. Not to mention the show of support by Indian pres. Panab's visit while awami fagots killed 150+ civilians in cold blood. All countries condemned state sponsored massacre in BD except for India, which is natural. We also see the amount of hate hindutva media outlets spout against BD muslims everyday. Recently W.bengali lunatic outlets Desh and Ananda Bazarcalled muslim protesters in BD, radical blood suckers.

Indians never showed qualms about displaying their chanakyans wet dreams about akhand bharat whether its via GOI statements and actions, their venomous media propaganda or fart by civilian chanakyan intellectuals.

If any of your these BS about Akhand Bharat was true then , in 71 itself we would have annexed your state and pushed you Jamatis into Bay of Bengal as a first step towards AKHAND BHARAT.

Yep, it might be the case as I am not accustomed to puns from members having Pak's flag.
Yep, it might be the case as I am not accustomed to puns from members having Pak's flag.

So not only that you have no brains you are also not accustomed to talking to humans.

Well jokes on you since you are on pakistan defense forum

Something wrong with your comprehension skills ??

Not everyone comes on your forums to befriend you guys.

So not only that you have no brains you are also not accustomed to talking to humans.
Turd you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.

It is the Mullah who are protesting for Blasphemy Laws, who are destroying the social fabric of BD society. The movement these laws are implemented Minorities will become hostile and there by harming BD.

If any of your these BS about Akhand Bharat was true then , in 71 itself we would have annexed your state and pushed you Jamatis into Bay of Bengal as a first step towards AKHAND BHARAT.

Its not that U didn't try. Upto 75 we were literally a vassal of India. Annexing is not the chanakyans goal in the short term but making a vassal out of BD is. Then in the long run after say after 100 years it won't be a porblem to annex that vassal. And yeah I know that's a delusional policy that U chanakyans follow and always wet dream about.

Surya; give it break. He did not mean badly in the first place; so why just make it an issue? At worst, its better to disagree, at best to understand that he was taliking about some anomalies here. Like this funny thread for instance.
Peace!

Why the hostility ??? Cheetah didn't tell you anything offensive. Chillax man or else people will start claiming that you are here to start the Akhand Bharat project

SURYA-1;4136544]Something wrong with your comprehension skills ??

Friendship is earned not given and i don't remember ever asking you to be my friend instead of jumping up and down like a monkey realize that even civilized indians members are embarrassed by you.

Do u take the bath in river after going to the bathroom there or before next time you wanna call some one a turd ask your self this first .

Its not that U didn't try. Upto 75 we were literally a vassal of India. Annexing is not the chanakyans goal in the short term but making a vassal out of BD is. Then in the long run after say after 100 years it won't be a porblem to annex that vassal. And yeah I know that's a delusional policy that U chanakyans follow and always wet dream about.

You are kidding right ? In a 100 years Bangladesh may be a neighboring state of Atlantis. Damn, this Chanakyan policy of RAW is a failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom