What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is involved in everything!! in pak and bd lol!! and only pdf members came too know about this plaan....wow....ISI should hire these pdf members...:yahoo:.......u can also try for prsident lmaoo!!!!!:enjoy:

3tsuvl.jpg

1. Kazi Zafar Ahmed is a top leader in Ershad's JP. He is a past PM. He was a leading leftist student leader in his youth. A S M Abdur Rab is a former minister and heads a faction of JSD. Rab was one of the student leaders that had led the 1970-71 movement out of Sheikh's grip.

2. Last night these two were guests in a talk show on ETV. Unfortunately I cannot get a transcript. On the issue of the current mayhem in BD, both do not like to see this in isolation from what is happening in Pakistan. They see these as part of RAW's ops in degrading both the Muslim nations' infrastructure, economy, education, ideology and other vitals of a nation state. The Hindu is like a python slowly devouring taking time. We are being reduced to a very low level so that in the second phase we are not able to exert ourselves in a Hindu dominated nation.

3. Zafar and Rab are seasoned politicians. In BD I know that is true otherwise Hasina would have resigned rather than preside over the destruction of the nation. Obviously she will not go until she is asked to by those who had brought her and look after her. The matter needs to be considered seriously by all Muslims of SA because this but a part of the process of enacting an al Andalusia in SA.

Did you loose your tin foil hat somewhere? :omghaha:

Here's a hint, we'd kill any RAW officer who planned such an idiotic op or doctrine. We don't want a mass of 350 million plus fools running about screaming "Blasphemy kuffar"!

Bangladeshis and their obsession with RAW .

I am waiting for them to claim ISRO to be hegemonic organisation because it can also be pronounced as ISRAWWWWW .... :omghaha:

@Loki Now we have a REAL Problem here.

Since you have become the MOD of BD section & doing a Good Job, these People are starting to Post rubbish outside of BD section where you have no authority.

So now "BD Section Moderation" has been done but who will now save Complete PDF from these enlightened souls who are giving spillover effect of of BD section of Past??

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a great idea--unite india palistan and bengladesh and then whole thing will blow apart in a thousand pieces......best way to demolish india

thats a great idea--unite india palistan and bengladesh and then whole thing will blow apart in a thousand pieces......best way to demolish india

Regretfully..i have to agree with that guesstimation ....

Yeah Raw has been doing it from past 1400 years in ME to blame Islam . I bet that's true . And All the Sectarian Killing/violence et all in Syria , Pakistan etc are Handiwork of RAW . All hail the Omnipotent all powerful RAW

what is happening in pakistan, india sure has a hand in it theres no doubt about it. but they are not capable of doing it all.
its is obvious what is happening in syria has nothing to do with islam.

Does RAW planning to revert the Muslims as well.....

WTH, Pakistani give too much credit to a dormant agency.. Local police are better than RAW..

Does RAW planning to revert the Muslims as well.....

WTH, Pakistani give too much credit to a dormant agency.. Local police are better than RAW..

agree hundred percent.
the the mumbai police doing all this.

1. Kazi Zafar Ahmed is a top leader in Ershad's JP. He is a past PM. He was a leading leftist student leader in his youth. A S M Abdur Rab is a former minister and heads a faction of JSD. Rab was one of the student leaders that had led the 1970-71 movement out of Sheikh's grip.

2. Last night these two were guests in a talk show on ETV. Unfortunately I cannot get a transcript. On the issue of the current mayhem in BD, both do not like to see this in isolation from what is happening in Pakistan. They see these as part of RAW's ops in degrading both the Muslim nations' infrastructure, economy, education, ideology and other vitals of a nation state. The Hindu is like a python slowly devouring taking time. We are being reduced to a very low level so that in the second phase we are not able to exert ourselves in a Hindu dominated nation.

3. Zafar and Rab are seasoned politicians. In BD I know that is true otherwise Hasina would have resigned rather than preside over the destruction of the nation. Obviously she will not go until she is asked to by those who had brought her and look after her. The matter needs to be considered seriously by all Muslims of SA because this but a part of the process of enacting an al Andalusia in SA.

This is called cheap publicity stunt....Veena Malik , Rakhi Sawant ke Ristey me ho kya...???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom