What's new

RAW Project of Uniting BD and Pakistan with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
538045_404259819671199_1018398193_n.jpg

Please move to Stupid and funny section!!!!

1. Kazi Zafar Ahmed is a top leader in Ershad's JP. He is a past PM. He was a leading leftist student leader in his youth. A S M Abdur Rab is a former minister and heads a faction of JSD. Rab was one of the student leaders that had led the 1970-71 movement out of Sheikh's grip.

2. Last night these two were guests in a talk show on ETV. Unfortunately I cannot get a transcript. On the issue of the current mayhem in BD, both do not like to see this in isolation from what is happening in Pakistan. They see these as part of RAW's ops in degrading both the Muslim nations' infrastructure, economy, education, ideology and other vitals of a nation state. The Hindu is like a python slowly devouring taking time. We are being reduced to a very low level so that in the second phase we are not able to exert ourselves in a Hindu dominated nation.

3. Zafar and Rab are seasoned politicians. In BD I know that is true otherwise Hasina would have resigned rather than preside over the destruction of the nation. Obviously she will not go until she is asked to by those who had brought her and look after her. The matter needs to be considered seriously by all Muslims of SA because this but a part of the process of enacting an al Andalusia in SA.

@Capt.Popeye Oh man, could you imagine such a disaster? Us baniyas having to tow the darned laggard fools! And why BD?! Good chance its going to sink anyway, why'd I want real-estate which I'd have to share with the fish? Morons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladeshis shld realise their true status and stop acting as if they are equal to india or indians.just be in good terms with us and dance according to our tunes so tht it will be gud to the progress and prosperity of ur country.

Funny, Funny. That must be a RAW plot also?
Remember Operation Blue Tulsi and Operation Green Ghaas that Lal-Topiwalla used to talk about. :rofl:

She is a hardcore fan of the lal topiman.

Bura maan jayegi. ;)

Bura na maao, par hamay kya pagal kuttay ne kaat khaya hai jo yeh napaak khayal bhi hamaare dil me aayega!

why does india want those countries to unite with it again?Let pakistni soldiers fight the war on terror and ppl fight among themselves.India would be better off not having such headaches.both those countries dont have any identity or recognition in the world community except as a breeding ground for terrorists.they dont have anything special.no india wants those countries to join india.

now why would any indian want unification with bd and pakistan.....they are not exactly norway or sweden.......actually they are worse off than india.....

Yeh to OP ka samuhik balatkar ho gaya... :lol: ...

maaf kar do bechare ko... :lol:

OT the two leaders attending Lal Topi Wala's session by any chance..?

This thread is still running........ its time that it can be moved to funny section of PDF

Oh please............ not even in worst dream India want to have BD and pak with it. :fie: :fie:

RAW always doing this doing that. RAW is playing with all south Asian countries.

this is the most ridiculous story i have ever listened. :shout:

Why Pak and BD? if Akhand Bharat or annexation is on anybody's mind the most obvious choice would be Nepal and Bhutan. Nepal did offer to join the Indian Union and we refused so what chance in hell is there for BD or Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom