What's new

RAW offer to Khaleda Zia rejected ...

Have you ever thought what would RAW chief feel after a tour to BD section in PDF..... He will be like "Hell.... Never thought my organisation can create so much of impact on BD"

Here I am Son :)

www. facebook.com/lets_declare_India_as_enemy_state_formally

Good media feeler . BD patriots slowly learning how to block such moves and blow any intention

In case you have not noticed, india already been recognized as enemy state in all over Bangladesh. In alternative media everywhere. You indians can jump up and down all you want, india has done the damage as it did in SriLanka. No amount of deception or noise will take india out of this mass.

that blog is epic..another bouncer...

Truth Revealer : শহীদ আব্দুল কাদের মোল্লা আর কসাই কাদের কি এক ? ছবি কি বলে ?

nice thread by the way..

bow before us,o insignificant mortal bangaldeshis,evil king RAW is here...:D

Actually, by exposing indian plot, we gave you boot again. You need check the mark again. It hurts indians so much that you indians are acting hopeless.

Actually, by exposing indian plot, we gave you boot again. You need check the mark again. It hurts indians so much that you indians are acting hopeless.

Good lord heaven..holy cow..exposing indian plot??what are you??the admin of that blog??that blog actually showed how much deluded a BD can be.just study the topics,that guy even doubted even if the mullah hanged was the right one. :whistle:

thats not true..we've Alon our side.even Jamaatis wants us..

India should act like a big neighbour: Jamaat leader

thread is on..go and give some comment there...

That was in indian-Awami media outlet. Making probe using media is known indian practice, this news is just that - indian probe and deceive Jamaat. At the same time india communicated to Ershad that it is hell bent to destroy Jamaat. Jamaat is not naive and no one in Bangladesh - political party, media, business or even ordinary people trust a word comes out of india, indian media or establishment. So you can jump with india orchestrated probe but I have clarified that is one more indian deception failed even before started.

Back
Top Bottom