What's new

RAW offer to Khaleda Zia rejected ...

India now openly declared war against Bangladesh and on our sovereignty. Bloody indian hands in genocide committed by Awami League are fully exposed now. Indians can no longer defend their crime.

After reading this my feeling is..... Should i cry or should i laugh??.... I guess i need expert opinion of my friends @arp2041 & @Dillinger ....

Btw i wont be surprised if someone opens a thread based on a comment of a reader from TOI comment section...

Did someone read the description of blog writer???

"I am a blogger( :lol: & I thought he is a superman) ..My blog nick name is chairman (bet in real world he is a peon) ..I try to find out the truth from injustice (find truth from injustice??? :lol:)"

Did someone read the description of blog writer???

"I am a blogger( :lol: & I thought he is a superman) ..My blog nick name is chairman (bet in real world he is a peon) ..I try to find out the truth from injustice (find truth from injustice??? :lol:)"

And you had time to read the description of this blogger..... Hmm...

Looks like OP is suckling at the teats of conspiracy too much and not taking his daily meds .

Is Bangladesh only nation running short of male leaders and being ruled by women or there is any other as well? :undecided:

Is Bangladesh only nation running short of male leaders and being ruled by women or there is any other as well? :undecided:

You are a MCP. Period.

Even women can run nations.

Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajid The Great is the Greatest leader ever lived while Ms. Khalida Zia comes close second.

BD has blessings of God to be given two such a wonderful FEMALE leaders.....why are you jealous???

You are a MCP. Period.

Even women can run nations.

Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajid The Great is the Greatest leader ever lived while Ms. Khalida Zia comes close second.

BD has blessings of God to be given two such a wonderful FEMALE leaders.....why are you jealous???

Jealous? No chance unless they are Katrina & Karina --- Zalim Haseena is doing good job, kudos to her but i was asking for GK.

Bangladesh media is currently occupied and under attack from india. Bangladeshis will use any means to expose indian plan. Now indians gone ape because indian plan has much less chance to see success and RAW's cover in some major indian media is blown now. Talking about double whammy.

Bangladesh media is currently occupied and under attack from india. Bangladeshis will use any means to expose indian plan. Now indians gone ape because indian plan has much less chance to see success and RAW's cover in some major indian media is blown now. Talking about double whammy.

tumblr_lz24b2Ad7Y1qfedtlo1_500.gif

Well, Its true that Indian diplomat shamelessly requested Ershad to join the poll in order to give election a credibility without two main opposition party. Everything is possible .

Well, Its true that Indian diplomat shamelessly requested Ershad to join the poll in order to give election a credibility without two main opposition party. Everything is possible .

Well whats the use of the opposition fighting election anyways? Not like they are going to win anyways without India's permission :rofl:

Mostly hindu journalist who are in RAW's payroll:

Komol Dey of Somoy TV
Uzzal Dhor of Banglanews24.com
Romen Das Gupta of Banglanews24.com
Riaz Haider of Bangladesh Protidin

Probably because RAW knows muslims are backstabbers and cannot be trusted. Mir Jafar anyone? :rofl: :rofl:

Here is another indian journalist who is in RAW's payroll.

Dipanjan Roy Chowdhury who spread propaganda that BNP received ISI money, which was proven utter indian lie.

Back
Top Bottom