What's new

RAW offer to Khaleda Zia rejected ...

This is becoming tiresome. If Bangladesh as a nation does no have the wherewithal to ensure that someone else does not rule it by proxy then its people are "suffering" under a well deserved faith on the other hand if the Bangladeshi posters here can at least show a minuscule modicum of faith in their own nation and its institutions then perhaps they would cease and desist as far as cooking up frequent inanities is concerned.

Here is another indian journalist who is in RAW's payroll.

Dipanjan Roy Chowdhury who spread propaganda that BNP received ISI money, which was proven utter indian lie.

Did he showed his monthly cheque signed by RAW chief to you??? :rofl:

Here is another indian journalist who is in RAW's payroll.

Dipanjan Roy Chowdhury who spread propaganda that BNP received ISI money, which was proven utter indian lie.

Why does it even matter if he is an Indian journalist? Whether our Indian journalists are taking money from RAW or FBI, what is some random Bangladeshis business in it?

Mostly hindu journalist who are in RAW's payroll:

Komol Dey of Somoy TV
Uzzal Dhor of Banglanews24.com
Romen Das Gupta of Banglanews24.com
Riaz Haider of Bangladesh Protidin

2nd Picture is lil bit weird

I am afraid to say that Mr. Munshi is right. Credible sources say that the secret meeting took place on Thursday morning, around 10:00 am BD time. Khaleedaji did indeed reject the proposal citing insufficient compensation. But the good news is that funds have been released and we are scheduled for another round of negotiation on Sunday. RAW is going to make an offer she cannot refuse.

(PS: I think RAW should seriously consider raising minimum wage for a dalal, this is tantamount to exploitation under International Labor Laws)

(PS: I think RAW should seriously consider raising minimum wage for a dalal, this is tantamount to exploitation under International Labor Laws)

At least RAW cant be arrested by those damn Americans in our own soil, like our diplomat was. Hopefully! :bunny:

Well, Its true that Indian diplomat shamelessly requested Ershad to join the poll in order to give election a credibility without two main opposition party. Everything is possible .

We didnt have a chance to meet Mr. Ershaad. He was sleeping.

I am afraid to say that Mr. Munshi is right. Credible sources say that the secret meeting took place on Thursday morning, around 10:00 am BD time. Khaleedaji did indeed reject the proposal citing insufficient compensation. But the good news is that funds have been released and we are scheduled for another round of negotiation on Sunday. RAW is going to make an offer she cannot refuse.

But all offers are made under Mahatma Gandhi Regional Employment Guarantee Act (MaREGA).......

We can't offer more than the maximum limit set by the law.

India now openly declared war against Bangladesh and on our sovereignty. Bloody indian hands in genocide committed by Awami League are fully exposed now. Indians can no longer defend their crime.

Why defend..? We can just rule you .... :lol:

The word RAW is more read in BD DEFENSE section than Bangladesh/BD :rofl:

2nd Picture is lil bit weird

Was thinking why no one noticed it.... But then you haven't disappointed me :)

The word RAW is more read in BD DEFENSE section than Bangladesh/BD :rofl:

Have you ever thought what would RAW chief feel after a tour to BD section in PDF..... He will be like "Hell.... Never thought my organisation can create so much of impact on BD"

Back
Top Bottom