What's new

RAW offer to Khaleda Zia rejected ...

India and Awami League war against Bangladesh got one more boot. How sad!

Just yesterday india was telling it is good to have relation with Jamaat but telling Ershad completely different plan, Jamaat will be uprooted. This is duoble face india keep living upto their trait.

:crazy:News from a f...king blog???!!!! are you that desperate to get your 2 cents ?:tsk:

It does not matter where the news from. Besides, Bangladeshi media now heavily censored. What matter is indian open war against Bangladesh.

It does not matter where the news from. Besides, Bangladeshi media now heavily censored. What matter is indian open war against Bangladesh.

Weird logic. If your source does not have any authenticity why the hell people would believe it first of all. Any Tom,Dick and Harry can write blogs. And Bangladeshi Media is not censored at all. Anti Indian articles are well published in your News Papers and Electronic Media.

After reading this my feeling is..... Should i cry or should i laugh??.... I guess i need expert opinion of my friends @arp2041 & @Dillinger ....

Btw i wont be surprised if someone opens a thread based on a comment of a reader from TOI comment section...

And pakistanis say that ISI is the best intelligence agency in the world.....:lol::lol:

India and Awami League war against Bangladesh got one more boot. How sad!

Just yesterday india was telling it is good to have relation with Jamaat but telling Ershad completely different plan, Jamaat will be uprooted. This is duoble face india keep living upto their trait.

Fcking epic. So jamaatis write random unsubstantiated bs on a blog, and then somehow self praise themselves on how they stuck it to India. Taking delusion to a whole new level:lol:

I guess this is the act of the some jamaati nutcase who got embarrassed by Jamaat leader's plea to India to act like a big neighbor :rofl:

Last edited:

the source does not matter and Bangladesh media is censored ?? o_O...I think you had too much vodka this morning mate . "What matter is indian open war against Bangladesh" - by these words you have shown your desperation , you are desperate to defame India and ofcourse for you the source has no importance, as long as it has anti-india sentiments its fully legit for you .You are only making a fool out of yourself by this anti-India rant that is taking you nowhere ,huh better blame the guy across the street than take responsibility for the wrongs you have done yourself isn't that right? :rolleyes:

Fcking epic. So jamaatis write random unsubstantiated bs on a blog, and then somehow self praise themselves on how to stuck it to India. Taking delusion to a whole new level:lol:

I guess this is the act of the some jamaati nutcase who got embarrassed by Jamaat leader's plea to India to act like a big neighbor :rofl:

Its like a small village kid running around telling the villagers that tonight a big lion is going to attack the village (based on his sources :) ) but that he will protect them. Next day when there is no lion, the poor kid would claim that he scared the lion away and how the village is safe because of him. Hilarious :D

:lol: :rofl:

why will RAW send important persons like - DEPUTY CHIEF & DEPUTY SECRETARY to Dhaka???? :lol:

All talk vis-a-vis Dhaka is done by our JUNIOR double agent @BDforever

So the Bangladeshis were burning Pakistani flag the other day. I guess they seemed to have fallen for RAW and forgotten the price their elders paid for so called independence.

Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom