What's new

Raw, Mossad, NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan

some where @batmannow was trying hard to defend ISI, but in my view ISI is reduced to a very incompetent organisation since soviet war

ISI should put a leash on indian, and afghan agencies, mushy spoke against RAW activites in balochistan too but nothing serious stand came out of it?

why is the establishment silent on these issues?

you think ISI should do everything from cleaning the crouption to finishing the terrorism or saving the dam nucks?
& you guys enjoy a super life in your little bunkers in cities?
hey check my answer on that thread, SORRY ISI IS NOT A WASHING MACHINE WHERE YOU CAN CLEAN ALL OF YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY?
friend!
just for information who made mr bugtti become a shaheed?
ISI,MUSHARF , Pakarmy or CIA spinsored media?
wasnt americans wanted gawdar by crook?
where it stands now?
isnt zardari is the crouptest of presidents pakistan can ever had?
but check what he ended up doing? signing gas pipe line with iran?
you think its his decsion?lol
the list can goes on & on, but better be ISI undefended, will that make any dam to them?
or what you think about them, or others think about them?lol
its same everywhere in the world mostly americans dont like CIA,s role in american politics or in other affairs, but they ends up mostly praising CIA, work insane?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
It's open forum and my last post too was a kind of humble reminder that your sementically wrong tantrums won't be allowed to pass over before scrutinizing them, just for a sake of records.

Tantrums you say, nice one. I hope we are done here, cause honestly I dont really care abt what an indian have to tell me, and or think of that I say.

Tantrums you say, nice one. I hope we are done here, cause honestly I dont really care abt what an indian have to tell me, and or think of that I say.

Yep , I know you will try to evade Indians when they come up with facts.

In between , action speaks louder than words, you must have ignored me quoting you if you really belived in what you wrote.

Yep , I know you will try to evade Indians when they come up with facts.

No I avoid you guys for the stupidity that you spew on this forum. Where are these facts that you talk about. All I saw was trolling of epic proportions. Now once someone told me dont argue with stupid, as he will drag you to his lvl, and thus I tend to avoid yall. But looks like I broke my own rule today. Stop worrying about me, and seriously I am not asking you to not bless us with your thoughts, but there is a thing called minding your own business, and you should do that. As I was neither asking for your opinion then, and nor am in a mood for it now. Bye.

No I avoid you guys for the stupidity that you spew on this forum. Where are these facts that you talk about. All I saw was trolling of epic proportions. Now once someone told me dont argue with stupid, as he will drag you to his lvl, and thus I tend to avoid yall. But looks like I broke my own rule today. Stop worrying about me, and seriously I am not asking you to not bless us with your thoughts, but there is a thing called minding your own business, and you should do that. As I was neither asking for your opinion then, and nor am in a mood for it now. Bye.
:wave: better follow your rules then.

all conventional wars starts before two nations become nuclear armed state. An unstable pakistan will loose its nuclear bomb to the terrorists. terrorist will use it against india and other countries. a nation is much more easy to control than a terrorist organisation.

Hello the Pentagon & CIA are NOT the fools to let that happen..... More over... I am sure that Pakistani Army have enough checks and controls to prevent that! That is the last think they want to see!

I still stand by my comment at 'A stable Pakistan is NOT in India's interest'!

July 07, 2013

LAHORE - Intelligence agencies of India, Afghanistan and Israel are involved in terrorist activities in various parts of Pakistan.

Reliable sources told WAQT NEWS on Saturday that in Karachi mostly Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of India was involved in killings. In Balochistan, RAW and Afghan intelligence agency, NDS, have joined hands to encourage separatists. At a broader level, it becomes a troika with Mossad as its third wing.

RAW and Mossad are also preparing plans against the nuclear installations of Pakistan.

Raw, Mossad, NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan

Lets see how many sensible Pakistani are here..

Hello the Pentagon & CIA are NOT the fools to let that happen..... More over... I am sure that Pakistani Army have enough checks and controls to prevent that! That is the last think they want to see!

I still stand by my comment at 'A stable Pakistan is NOT in India's interest'!

CIA is afraid of falling pakistan's nuclear weapons to terrorist. terrorists are not in control of any country to prevent an attack on nuclear facility. pakistan is able to prevent such an attack till now because of its superior military power than the terrorists. the Unstable pakistan will not be able to prevent an attack on its nuclear facility. today the terrorists fighting pakistan does not have any external supports(country) if these terrorists have a major support from the country like india in the same kind of support pakistan giving to terrorists in kashmir and other parts of india will be able to overpower pakistani army and take out pakistan's nuclear weapon. US has openly said that there are chance of fall of nuclear weapons of pakistan into terror hands.

Lets see how many sensible Pakistani are here..

Indians have to pay back every bomb blast.. they cooked up in Pakistan.

Soon public will kick out democrats.... and you will loose all political support in Pakistan.

Indians have to pay back every bomb blast.. they cooked up in Pakistan.

Soon public will kick out democrats.... and you will loose all political support in Pakistan.

:sniper::pakistan: :triniti:

World must be really jealous of Pakistan seeing as so many agencies are targeting it.

World must be really jealous of Pakistan seeing as so many agencies are targeting it.

9 out of 10 top intelligence agency are working against Pakistan in Pakistani soil.

Back
Top Bottom