What's new

Raw, Mossad, NDS behind terrorism in Pakistan

All pakistanis must understand that a stable pakistan is always safe for india as pakistan has nuclear weapon, india knows that and india will not destabilise pakistan by sponsoring terrorism. if terrorism takeover pakistan and its nuclear weapons india will be the first one to face nuclear attack. if india wants to destabilise pakistan then it would have done a while ago not now as indo-pak relation is improving.

I don't agree that a stable Pakistan was in India's interest. He history tells that almost ALL Pakistani wars with India was started by Stable Pakistan...

And you matter because...........................Never mind, because I dont care. IT was not a message intended for you, but still thank you for caring.

I just cleared your doubts about them for whom your message was intended.

In between I am citizen of country where tri-colour is hoisted , so I took it upon myself to clear your thoughts.

I just cleared your doubts about them for whom your message was intended.

In between I am citizen of country where tri-colour is hoisted , so I took it upon myself to clear your thoughts.

Technically my last post was a humble way of saying mind your own sir. But then again, I should have known better. The Pakistanis about whom you were giving me a clarification do understand when I talk to them, and dont really need any help. But thanks and no thanks anyways.

Technically my last post was a humble way of saying mind your own sir. But then again, I should have known better. The Pakistanis about whom you were giving me a clarification do understand when I talk to them, and dont really need any help. But thanks and no thanks anyways.

It's open forum and my last post too was a kind of humble reminder that your sementically wrong tantrums won't be allowed to pass over before scrutinizing them, just for a sake of records.

some where @batmannow was trying hard to defend ISI, but in my view ISI is reduced to a very incompetent organisation since soviet war

ISI should put a leash on indian, and afghan agencies, mushy spoke against RAW activites in balochistan too but nothing serious stand came out of it?

why is the establishment silent on these issues?

Last edited by a moderator:
some where @batmannow was trying hard to defend ISI, but in my view ISI is reduced to a very incompetent organisation since soviet war

ISI should put a leash on indian, and afghan agencies, mushy spoke against RAW activites in balochistan too but nothing serious stand came out of it?

May be waiting for the right time to strike.

ok here we go :whistle: :whistle: (just some thing i found now) :tup:

1010823_567462956630354_382727530_n.jpg

I think its some thing retrieved from the numerous raids (on terrorist hideouts etc.) across the country !!!!!

ok here we go :whistle: :whistle: (just some thing i found now) :tup:

1010823_567462956630354_382727530_n.jpg

I think its some thing retrieved from the numerous raids (on terrorist hideouts etc.) across the country !!!!!

What's so shocking about it ?? Afghanistanies are not banned from visiting India and neither are Pakistanies.

At first, why those Balochs are devoid of the Nationalist Sentiment for Pakistan? This is where Pakistan is failed, I think. If they were patriot Nationalists, RAW could not do anything against PK using those Balochs.

I don't agree that a stable Pakistan was in India's interest. He history tells that almost ALL Pakistani wars with India was started by Stable Pakistan...

all conventional wars starts before two nations become nuclear armed state. An unstable pakistan will loose its nuclear bomb to the terrorists. terrorist will use it against india and other countries. a nation is much more easy to control than a terrorist organisation.

ISI has saw the power of R&AW in 71 and in 80s

What's so shocking about it ?? Afghanistanies are not banned from visiting India and neither are Pakistanies.

the shocking bit like I said "perhaps retrieved from a terrorist hideout in a raid"

no usual afghan passport would be posted with an indian visa as an evidence !!!!!
only a passport retrieved as an evidence from a terrorist hideout will be portrayed !!!!!

At first, why those Balochs are devoid of the Nationalist Sentiment for Pakistan? This is where Pakistan is failed, I think. If they were patriot Nationalists, RAW could not do anything against PK using those Balochs.

in every country there are anti-national elements. some intelligence agency help and motivate these people. this is a common practice CIA had done this against soviets in afghan and doing this to many other countries. ISI trying from 1947-present in kashmir and punjab, R&AW had done it east-pakistan and may be in Balochistan.

the shocking bit like I said "perhaps retrieved from a terrorist hideout in a raid"

no usual afghan passport would be posted with an indian visa as an evidence !!!!!
only a passport retrieved as an evidence from a terrorist hideout will be portrayed !!!!!

It's what you think , nothing credible about it, why would a terrorist move in with Indian visa in Pakistan ?? It' ridiculous attempt of planting evidence.

all conventional wars starts before two nations become nuclear armed state. An unstable pakistan will loose its nuclear bomb to the terrorists. terrorist will use it against india and other countries. a nation is much more easy to control than a terrorist organisation.

ISI has saw the power of R&AW in 71 and in 80s

SOB ISI agent Gujral has played his part in destroying and dismantling RAW to greater extent.

Back
Top Bottom