What's new

RAW Is The Real Terrorist!

Pakistan is a manifestation of our Islamic identity. And it is not for Indians to decide otherwise.

Don't equate Pakistan with Islam. It was no defeat of Islam, just the liberation of a population. Those people were being oppressed by distant colonialists.

why you don,t show this love with the poeple of kashmir who are demanding freedom from india,who celebrate the 15 august as a black day,who your brave military is oppressing,they protest peacfully you kill them,they are struggling for 61 years to have their rights.now tell me if this is not colonialism and bullying.
now you will certainly say that kashmir is integral part of india and bla bla bla.

Colonialism is really bad.

Let's start supporting "right of self determination" for Kashmir now. :azn:

You are right.

The election commission of India is giving them a chance to choose who governs them. All Kashmiris can stand in the elections including the Hurriyat.

They just have to declare allegiance to the constitution.

Pakistan is a manifestation of our Islamic identity. And it is not for Indians to decide otherwise.

Man, why do you want to equate your many failures to Islam's failures?

You are just one among more than 50 Islamic states. Within the subcontinent there are two more countries with approximately the same number of Muslims.

You would be deluding yourself if you think you represent Islam any more than any other country that has Muslims in its population!

Actually given the reputation you seem to have acquired (9th in the list of failed states), you better play down the link the best you can!

Last edited:
This is BS. They were not at all killing the civilians but the indian sponsored Mukhti Bnni terrorists. Besides it wasnt that We could not face the Indians then, it was that this whole east and west thing was wrong to begin with, a country divided by thousands of miles of hostile territory and there is no link to it except through sea.
If India was so powerful it would have forced Pakistan in 2002 when the fake parliment attack drama was initiated and forces were deployed on the Pakistani border, infact we made you realize how trash your war waging capabilities was as a result of which, the so called new cold start doctrine is initiated.

Well, if that makes you happy, I won't be cruel enough to puncture that happiness.

But I do remember watching Musharraf make a certain speech promising (for the first time in front of the whole wide world) that he would not allow Pakistani soil to be used for terror attacks against India.

The same Musharraf who was so gung ho about terror winning him Kashmir during the Agra visit. He was so cocky back then.

Here we go. A typical example of colonialist mind frame. :smokin:

A colonialist mindset is one where people of the colony don't have equal rights. In Kashmir that is not the case.

Kashmiris have been central ministers including Prime Minister (Nehru family is Kashmiri if you didn't know that) of India. They run the state based on popular vote.

Anyway its not a Kashmir thread, so no more posts on this topic.

Man, why do you want to equate your many failures to Islam's failures?

Why do you want to act like an child? Who the hell said that any of our failures were because of Islam, or that we are Islam incarnate or 'perfectly' Islamic? Perhaps if you read my statement carefuly, you will have second thoughts about your objections.

You would be deluding yourself if you think you represent Islam than any other country that has Muslims in its population!

Who the hell said that in order for Pakistan to be the only state created in the name of Muslims and Islam it should have every damn Muslim in the world living in it? We were created for Muslims, it is simple logic. There is no need to be insecure, if you think India is 'Islamic' because it has a under-represented and under-developed Muslim minority population then thats good for you, but dont expect us to buy it.

Pakistan does represent Islam in the Muslim world and in the non-Muslim world, many of our problems are the problems being faced by Muslims worldwide. Our position in the Muslim World is crucial to many many Muslims for various reasons. Pakistan was, is and always will be a symbol of Muslim Will and Defiance against those would seek to oppose it in the subcontinent and elsewhere.

Islam is perfect, but Muslims are not. Many Muslims dont really know what real 'Islam' is, so how can you? How can you judge us to be too imperfect for Islam or otherwise? No you cant.

Well you are right. I misunderstood your post to some extent earlier. I am having second thoughts after revisiting it.

Second post is mostly too subjective and a bit egotistic, I think. But then as you say.

if you think India is 'Islamic' because it has a under-represented and under-developed Muslim minority population then thats good for you, but dont expect us to buy it.

How you would like to believe that! The reality is otherwise.

I think Indian Muslims are doing far better than their Pakistani counterparts. They are ahead by 8% in just the literacy numbers for a start. Then their achievements in many fields like business (Azim Premji), sports (Sania Mirza), music, Science and Technology (Abdul Kalam), movies, theatre, art (MF HUssain) and other innumerable fields is there for all to see. I have just taken some random examples.

Just give a single Pakistani counterpart to any of them.

So many Indian Muslims have made their mark in the world for all the right reasons, what about your folks like Qadir Khan?

Tell me one world famous Pakistani who is known for the right reasons?

Islam is perfect, but Muslims are not. Many Muslims dont really know what real 'Islam' is, so how can you? How can you judge us to be too imperfect for Islam or otherwise? No you cant.

Well its simple, you don't judge others if you don't want to be judged.

For the rest of the world, Islam is what Muslims do. Same as it is for other religions.

Vinod bahi plzz calm down boss !! i think u need a drink !! :( sir plzz dont disrespect thx.

I think Indian Muslims are doing far better than their Pakistani counterparts. They are ahead by 8% in just the literacy numbers for a start. Then their achievements in many fields like business (Azim Premji), sports (Sania Mirza), music, Science and Technology (Abdul Kalam), movies, theatre, art (MF HUssain) and other innumerable fields is there for all to see. I have just taken some random examples.

Just give a single Pakistani counterpart to any of them.

So many Indian Muslims have made their mark in the world for all the right reasons, what about your folks like Qadir Khan?

That is NOT the point for Gods sake. It is the community as a whole that I am talking about, not some rich or famous personalities. We have debated this topic a lot on this forum, so I will not start here. But perhaps this will make some interesting read:
Indian Muslims' gradual alienation - Jane's Country Risk News

just give a single Pakistani counterpart to any of them.

That the most childish statement you could have made. You seriously think I can’t give you any Pakistani names? You seriously think that India doesn't have people who are worse than A.Q. Khan? Where does this monstrous arrogance come from? What type of idiot person would use these things to look down upon an entire nation? Worse still you don’t apply these lofty ideals to your own nation and its representatives. I don’t want to start a debate about that, but yes you have many bad eggs, so try to be a little modest and respecting in your views of other nations. If you do have too much of this contempt, then it would at least be civil not to air it here.

So back to the topic, RAW=Terrorist. We should deal with them first and then take whatever proof we have to international forums to embarrass India.:devil:

That is NOT the point for Gods sake. It is the community as a whole that I am talking about, not some rich or famous personalities. We have debated this topic a lot on this forum, so I will not start here. But perhaps this will make some interesting read:
Indian Muslims' gradual alienation - Jane's Country Risk News

That the most childish statement you could have made. You seriously think I can’t give you any Pakistani names? You seriously think that India doesn't have people who are worse than A.Q. Khan? Where does this monstrous arrogance come from? What type of idiot person would use these things to look down upon an entire nation? Worse still you don’t apply these lofty ideals to your own nation and its representatives. I don’t want to start a debate about that, but yes you have many bad eggs, so try to be a little modest and respecting in your views of other nations. If you do have too much of this contempt, then it would at least be civil not to air it here.

So back to the topic, RAW=Terrorist. We should deal with them first and then take whatever proof we have to international forums to embarrass India.:devil:

By that measure is the ISI a terrorist organization? And have you conveniently forgotten that you are engaged in what is almost a full blown war along your western front?

kinda have your hands full at the moment my man, and this is where RAW comes in.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom