What's new

RAW Is The Real Terrorist!

Plz stop replying to Trolls. You will only fuel their fire.

I like your advice to your indian friends.Some times these trolls very much beneficial to read your mind set.

Indian can not use same tactices which they used in bangladesh.

I am not blaming all indian but RAW and their sponsers.

All muslim are just like one body.

Problem is that we dont have Kahlafat(Single Muslim Government) otherwise no nation in the world can dare to harm any muslim.

Recall your memories letter of one women in jail of raja dahar compelled Ameer ul muslimeen to send his army general Qasim to defeat Raja Dahir.

dude, why are you guys surprised? we're enemies, of course we're going to destabilize you. Just like you guys fuel insurgencies in India. You're talking as if Pakistan is some sort of angel that is being victimized.

Things aren't looking to good in Pakistan at the moment, the CIA and a whole range of other intelligence agencies are stepping up their activities in Pakistan, India would have to be retarded not to jump in and add to the mess.

And the part about India running like rats when the Taliban comes for them, maybe, but luckily for us, our best friends the PA are busy killing them for us, so its you they'll come after, getting kinda mixed up there Waraich66.
I kind of agree.

I don't get some of the Pakistani mindsets here crying foul over this Indian behavior. What we're going to SHAME terrorists into not blowing us up?

Seriously?

We both know the real way to deal with the Indian problem. One thing you have to love about America. Two buildings and a wall were taken out the Effed up all of Afghanistan like no mans business.

We can definitely get rid of some dumb terrorist camps and don't need to guilt India about removing them themselves.

"Two buildings and a wall were taken out the Effed up all of Afghanistan like no mans business..."

...and the lives of three thousand plus residents/citizens in the space of 30 minutes. Maybe you forgot about them?

We haven't...

"Two buildings and a wall were taken out the Effed up all of Afghanistan like no mans business..."

...and the lives of three thousand plus residents/citizens in the space of 30 minutes. Maybe you forgot about them?

We haven't...

S-2 believe me true muslim never kill innocent peoples.

Killing of innocent people is haram in islam.

I am 110% sure 9/11 is act of fanatic jews.I dont think Al QAIDA have such capabilities to break american security.

There are black sheeps in american cammand and control .

Last I checked there's no declaration of war between India and Pakistan. I did note the infiltration of fruit and goods across the LOC the other day. If I'm correct, then the notion of "enemies" is a personal one not endorsed by the Indian gov't and can only be construed as "flaming" on a Pakistani nat'l security board.

"We are trying to establish a strategic foothold in Afghanistan, and the only way to do that really is to make an honest and sincere effort to rebuild Afghanistan, help out their economy so the people have a reason to want to be friendly towards India."

Again, I don't see this as the expressed policy of the GoI WRT Afghanistan. Further, how can such a duplicitous objective, violating the sovereignty of Afghanistan much less Pakistan, meet your notion of "...honest and sincere..."?

It cannot be unless assisting the people of Afghanistan is an end unto itself. THAT, BTW, WOULD be a worthy AND SINCERE goal that would further the GoI's interests far better without regard to machinations of Machiavellian manipulation.

I don't care who you drink with, your comments are self-serving and don't reflect India's nat'l interest nor further good discourse here.

[...we have been presented with an opportunity to destabilize our 'neighbor with whom we share a mutually violent history', it would be foolish not to take advantage of it, we have made many strategic blunders in the past, but to ignore the turmoil in Pakistan and to let the regain their strength would only mean another 60 years of instability. The peace process has led us no where, if there is a chance for peace it is now, leave them with no option but peace.

Zero sum objectives will leave you, near-term or long, with an open pus-sore for a stable Indian society. Thank God that the Indian gov't, I'm sure, doesn't endorse your vision one iota as it's only guarantee is war unending. This "peace process" of which you speak has just began and shall last far beyond your lifetime. Your path will obviate that while leaving Pakistan with no option but open hostility and war.

Foolish and small-minded for a nation with global ambitions. Fortunately, I'm comfortable that there's an isolation ward within the Indian body-politic for similar such virulent thinking. It differs not at all from those Pakistanis here calling for "strategic space" in Afghanistan.

Speaking of sovereignty and our "violations", you may be unaware from where PREDATOR flies. Did you know that the GoP reached accord last spring on the basing of these assets within Pakistan? Are you aware of the comments made by the Pakistani ambassador to the U.S? Evidently not.

While we may have crossed the border in September with troops, it is the only time of which I'm aware that we've done so and we openly admitted as much. Pretty transparent, however misplaced the motives may have been. After that, I suspect that, like nearly all here, you're actually clueless to what happens and from where it eminates.

I've been reading up on geopolitics for around a year now, you have probably been at it for far longer, so it is possible that I am not seeing something you are. I am more than willing to understand a perspective other than my own, so please, do elaborate a little more next time, so I can get an idea of the rationale behind your comments.

I don't know why you insist on calling me a troll, when I say Pakistan is the 'enemy' it is because they are in fact, India's strategic adversaries, our national interests are in direct conflict (Kashmir, which led to a whole bunch of other stuff), I don't hold grudges against people just because of their nationality. Getting back however,

No declaration of war? when has that stopped anyone? you don't need to declare war if you're fighting by proxy. Which I'll admit has gone down, but it's not like anything has been solved yet, so what's to stop it from happening again? I'm guessing you've never heard of Kargil, or have you?
Oh and that border crossing can be closed just as quickly as it can be opened. Tensions have been high in Kashmir recently, there are always two sides to a coin.

Oh and about my 'personal notion' about Pakistan being the 'enemy' (although I guess I'm going to stick to adversary from now on) have you heard about India's cold start doctrine? you should read up on it and tell me what you make of it.

Do you really put that much faith in to stated objectives or are you just trying to counter my argument by whatever means necessary? (not a rhetorical question) What was your government's stated objective in Iraq? what makes you think India is about to spell out it's tactics to the world.

Why don't you give me your opinion about India's role and motivation in Afghanistan. Tell me why you think we're there in the first place.

By honest and sincere, once again, I meant that the only way to persuade Afghanistan to become an Indian ally is by 'really helping' them (making massive investments and such) and arming them against Pakistan's advances.

maybe you don't care who I drink with, might I interest you in what I drink? Whiskey with seltzer water and ice, might sound nasty, but seriously trust me you have to try it.

I'd really like you to explain the 'zero-sum objective' part. What I'd really like to have happen is to 'get Pakistan out of the way' so to speak, by hook or crook, so India doesn't have to focus so much on it's western front. What do you think should be done to make this happen? Can you justify not weakening our adversary while their hands are tied? I'm not saying wipe them out, I'm suggesting maybe weakening their economy and similar actions that would increase the probability of them signing a permanent peace treaty because war just wouldn't be an option anymore. Maybe there's a better way, and somehow I feel you're going to spell it out, don't forget to elaborate.

and finally, the part about violating their sovereignty and stuff, I have an article for you to read so maybe you can see where I was coming from on that. It's from the BBC website, pretty credible in my opinion. here's the link:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'US missiles' hit Pakistan school

it about US missiles hitting a 'school' in N. Waziristan this morning.

was that metalfalcon guy talking to me? Interesting choice of words if in case he was, a lot of people here think that Pakistani's are a lot more 'light skinned' than Indians, never quite understood that...

S-2 believe me true muslim never kill innocent peoples.

Killing of innocent people is haram in islam.

I am 110% sure 9/11 is act of fanatic jews.I dont think Al QAIDA have such capabilities to break american security.

There are black sheeps in american cammand and control .

waraich, even if you convince yourself that 9/11 was done by Jews, how do u explain the atrocities committed by the Taliban before NATO invasion. The Taliban used to beat women in public for lifting their burkhas, shoot people in the streets, ban all freedom of expression, demolish girls' schools and beat the women teachers etc. Isnt that haram? isn't that against islam?

and u support them for the singular fact that they are born Muslims?

waraich, even if you convince yourself that 9/11 was done by Jews, how do u explain the atrocities committed by the Taliban before NATO invasion. The Taliban used to beat women in public for lifting their burkhas, shoot people in the streets, ban all freedom of expression, demolish girls' schools and beat the women teachers etc. Isnt that haram? isn't that against islam?

Insluting women is not allowed in islam.Islam allow women to work in all type of profession even in armed forces.

I will never support them if they did something what you mentioned above which is wrong and punishable in islam

I just support them their fight for home land.

What US and NATO planned to eliminate the talaban with force is also wrong.

If you want to change any nation change their education system.

If you want to modify their agressive behaviour then best way is to convince them to modify their teaching criculam or mind set of these talaban teachers.

I think it is only solution to involve them in main stream of developing nation.

Hatred can only breed hatred.

Northern alliance use to beat women more than Taliban but now they own Afghan parliament!

Home - Yvonne Ridley, Former Taliban Captive, Convert to Islam
Please, browse above link before you challenge Islam.
Why the hell you hindus immediately link any out of context negative propaganda with Islam?
If you want to quote Islam than also look at other Islamic countries.
I will not quote your religon over women rights for not to derail the thread.

@ Warraich: I know you are just praising your self and your religon but try not to discuss even your own religon in discussion. Because it will eventually result in insulting remarks by hindu members.

Northern alliance use to beat women more than Taliban but now they own Afghan parliament!

Home*-*Yvonne Ridley, Former Taliban Captive, Convert to Islam
Why the hell you hindus immediately link any out of context negative propaganda with Islam?

@ Warraich: I know you are just praising your self and your religon but try not to discuss even your own religon in discussion. Because it will eventually result in insulting remarks by hindu members.

I love if any hindu insult me for islam.But i hate if any non muslim say some thing about my religion islam.

I love hindu and all non muslims as human being but hate their faith .

I wish you got real taste of islam.but you can only enjoy it if you practice it in your life truly.

You're not a troll.

I'll have a detailed reply to your comments tomorrow, if you don't mind. They deserve elaboration and I'm short time today.

Hope that'll work...:)

You're not a troll.

I'll have a detailed reply to your comments tomorrow, if you don't mind. They deserve elaboration and I'm short time today.

Hope that'll work...:)

Thanks S-2. Take your time sir, the more details the better, in the mean time I shall keep myself preoccupied with my favorite drink.:D :cheers:

Home*-*Yvonne Ridley, Former Taliban Captive, Convert to Islam

firstly, i wasnt insulting the religion in any way. what i asked waraich was whether what the taliban did was truly islamic. basically i was pointing out to him that the taliban have broken the laws of islam.

i know very little about islam. mostly what i know comes from what i hear here. but what i do understand is that religion is not to be blamed for the wrongs committed by its followers. i have never, and will never, insult another religion.

i am very much aware of rights violations committed by hindus against women. the dowry system, sattee (dunno if that's the spelling) etc are examples of degrading women and violating their rights. free feel to quote them, as long as its done in a civil manner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom