What's new

RAW Is The Real Terrorist!

There is no question that RAW is by far the biggest perpetrator of terrorism in countries of the Indian subcontinent, including India, but it functions as a branch of the C.I.A.; the C.I.A. is the biggest perpetrator of terrorism in the world and it does that in India and elsewhere through groups it directly controls as well as through intelligence agencies, like RAW, in the region that it controls. See C.I.A.-RAW Terrorism In India & Elsewhere , What You Should Know About RAW , RAW and the Problems of DRDO & Kashmir and Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. .

There is no question that RAW is by far the biggest perpetrator of terrorism in countries of the Indian subcontinent, including India, but it functions as a branch of the C.I.A.; the C.I.A. is the biggest perpetrator of terrorism in the world and it does that in India and elsewhere through groups it directly controls as well as through intelligence agencies, like RAW, in the region that it controls. See C.I.A.-RAW Terrorism In India & Elsewhere , What You Should Know About RAW , RAW and the Problems of DRDO & Kashmir and Nuclear Supremacy for India over U.S. .

Whew !!

Another rag picker ! This guys flags are obviously fake, he prob is from " Rag Picker land"..

Whew !!

Another rag picker ! This guys flags are obviously fake, he prob is from " Rag Picker land"..

So now you are questioning his identy just because he tends to disagree with what the majority of Indians think here. But anyways i am sure Mods can provide better info on his back ground.

more and more i suspect the pak gov't is feeding RAW propaganda to deflect criticism to the indians.

consider that pak pursues terrorists because it is allied with nato.

after all, both want to stop the flow of taliban from af into pak that is destabilizing both countries. the taliban are being squeezed, and so both pak and nato armies are taliban's enemies.

therefore, since nato is (by extension) causing the violence in the first place, nato has uncovered a pandora's box into which the indians fit nicely as a whipping boy for the pakistanis. i do not envy the pakistanis, as they have little choice but to ally with nato.

i believe those who say "raw MUST be supporting taliban" discount the fact that nato and pak interests are aligned, even if india's are opposed. however india cannot oppose both nato and pak. pak would not cooperate with nato for allowing india to undermine it, and nato would not allow it in the first place.

and so, if you ask me, it is a sign that the interests of all parties are aligned when india has 5 consulates in afghanistan!

:sick::sick::sick: :sniper::usflag:

I wish RAW was this effective and kick all the failing or failed neighborhood states and give some peace to India.

So now you are questioning his identy just because he tends to disagree with what the majority of Indians think here. But anyways i am sure Mods can provide better info on his back ground.

Well this guy seems to be just posting things and not responding to any specific questions, which makes him a propagandist. So take this guy lightly.

Well this guy seems to be just posting things and not responding to any specific questions, which makes him a propagandist. So take this guy lightly.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i am better of without it.

Thanks for the suggestion, but i am better of without it.

follow the links. he backs up his claims with links to his own blog (or rather, eh-herm, his "master's" blog).

i may be new, but i know shameless self-promotion when i see it. and its against the rules:

You can NOT post advertisements.
Posts discussing or linking to your own site or other defense forums are prohibited. If we see you keep doing that you will get a warning after that it will be a direct ban.

This thread had some excellent comments posted by members, but i too feel this "SatishChandra's Assistant" fellow is stirring the pot so to speak, like his previous post about India Wanting to sell arms to Pakistan ( Cold day in hell when that happens).

But seriously something about him is a tad bit shifty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom