What's new

RAW Is The Real Terrorist!

They Consulates Search for Afghanis to Make operation on Pak Soil

No problem its not their new strategy.They establish their embassies during najib era also

They will run like rats when talaban will enter in Afghan cities.

dude, why are you guys surprised? we're enemies, of course we're going to destabilize you. Just like you guys fuel insurgencies in India. You're talking as if Pakistan is some sort of angel that is being victimized.

Things aren't looking to good in Pakistan at the moment, the CIA and a whole range of other intelligence agencies are stepping up their activities in Pakistan, India would have to be retarded not to jump in and add to the mess.

And the part about India running like rats when the Taliban comes for them, maybe, but luckily for us, our best friends the PA are busy killing them for us, so its you they'll come after, getting kinda mixed up there Waraich66.

Shame on hindu bania cruel mantality.

Basically jews and hindu have same mentality.

Remember it is possible these talaban again start Gurilla war in jamu and srinager .
Be ready now they are free to teach lesson your coward army in kashmir .

Who can only kill arm less kashmiries

Remember these pustoon tribes were defeated your army in azad kashmir in 1948. You leaders were begging in UNO to stop them .

It was bigest mistake then by pakistan to agree for cease fire otherwise whole kashmir now be part of pakistan.

Well thanks for admitting what your goverment refutes regularly and as far as Pakistan is concerned we cansurely deal with our own mess. And for the guy all surprised about muslim on muslim violence , read history pal.
As far as i am concerned i know that govt knows quiet well that who is supporting this wave of terrorism in Pakistan . India has always played cowardly and with their nations new benefactor as Israel we should be able to predict the course of their future actions while dealing with Pakistan and especially Kashmir. But its like the turn of time Pakistan has been through tougher times before and they have not lasted for long and neither wod this one. This generation of Indians are presently enjoying the same sweet dream which probably the generation of Indians had when they attacked in 65 ,or once they carried out the nuclear explosion or when they massed their forces on our border during escalation. But every time they have had to wake up with a longer face and accusing ISI for even a neck ache they developed during there arrogant slumber. So let them have their part of the ultimate dream because they would eventually wake up to the reality of Pakistan fighting through .

Last edited:
Shame on hindu bania cruel mantality.

Basically jews and hindu have same mentality.

Remember it is possible these talaban again start Gurilla war in jamu and srinager .
Be ready now they are free to teach lesson your coward army in kashmir .

Who can only kill arm less kashmiris

Remember these pustoon tribes were defeated your army in azad kashmir in 1948. You leaders were begging in UNO to stop them .

It was bigest mistake then by pakistan to agree for cease fire otherwise whole kashmir now be part of pakistan.

are u deluded? mindset is not subject to just a few types of religion you know?

and the taliban are getting their *** kicked in afghanistan and pakistan. now they want to get their *** kicked in india as well? besides, after war in afghanistan, they'll be too busy torturing afghan citizens to come all the way to kashmir.

and the pushtoon invasion was repelled by the indian army. stop living in cloud 9 and come down to earth!

I think you are not reading or listening news about US and talaban peace talks.

It is on record that india requestd in UNO to stop war.Please read those UNO resolution which signed by your leaders, later indian government denied the right of self determination of kashmiries.

dude, why are you guys surprised? we're enemies, of course we're going to destabilize you. Just like you guys fuel insurgencies in India. You're talking as if Pakistan is some sort of angel that is being victimized.

Fair point but you must remember that that is exactly what you do too; pretend that India is some kind of angel that is being 'victimized'. Heck you guys are better than us at pretending. So no need to be suprised when we return the favour.

"dude, why are you guys surprised? we're enemies, of course we're going to destabilize you. Just like you guys fuel insurgencies in India."

No. You're not enemies but, instead, nuclear-armed neighbors with a mutually violent past. Wallow in that notion and you'll be certain to create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This is flaming and hardly reflects the position of reasoned Indian posters here nor the GoI.

I've no problem with Indian consulates on Afghan soil. It is a matter between the gov'ts of both nations. I'd equally encourage the GoP to do the same as they've greater reason to wish promotion of legitimate travel and trade between these two nations.

Spies? Everybody has them and should RAW be engaged in less-than-legal operations against the government and people of Pakistan from within Afghanistan, then you endanger your status with the Afghani government and can't possibly help relations with your neighbor, Pakistan nor the NATO/ISAF nations.

I'm hopeful that our Pakistani friends here have overstated the nature of RAW's activities in Afghanistan. Frankly, I know little- even the consulate locations- of which I've seen no specific references anywhere here. Still, two (or more) can and do usually play those games so no reason that Pakistan can't do the same if invited by Afghanistan and amenable to establishing such consulates.

I personally believe that India's involvement in Afghanistan, to date, has been good for the Afghanis and hope it continues. I don't believe that the Indian gov't sees Afghanistan as a springboard to de-stabilizing Pakistan and find your thoughts distasteful given the evident need for assistance by both the GoA and GoP.

Good faith engagement is called for here in the form of economic and infrastructure aid. I hope that will be the case with any relation between India and Afghanistan. If so, those activities can only assist all those in the affected regions.

Currently The Nato And US Forces Are fighting an UnWinable war in Afghanistan. The whole world is facing an economic melt down . A time will come when the forighn forces will leave Afhanistan Just like the Russian forces .
India has gained remarkable and praiseable influence in Afghanistan with the help of Northeren Allighance And Forighn troops..
But in the near future the battle in afghanistan will get even more bloodier and forighn troops will leave Afgganistan . And the puppit gov of Mr Karzai will be crushed like dry leaves. India has took enourmous advantage from the current scenario . But the day when forighn forces will leave Afghanistan it will be the doomsday for any kind of indian influence in Afganistan...:flame:

Your thaughts are idealistic.You dont have idea what kind of planning these indian banias are alway donig to destablize pakistan.

This is not the first time they entered in afghanistan as well wishers of afghan peoples.They are playing same game as they did in bangla desh in 1971 .

During Afghan Rusia war Zia had dealth with them with iron hand.

Pakistan is now atomic power they can not think of direct attack but their dream of greater india is still in their mind and presently RAW is very much active in FATA and SWAT .

Only china is true friend of GOP in this region.GOI very much afraid of pak-china friendship.

What possible motivation could India have for 'helping' out a war-ravaged, warlord ruled, NATO occupied, and near 100% opium-economy based country like Afghanistan other than that it is an ideal opportunity to out flank Pakistan or stir up its unguarded and unfortified tender back side? I don’t think anyone in this world, especially not India, does things out of the goodness of their hearts. Besides as far as helping under-developed people go...India's got enough hungry mouths to feed at home anyway. So I, like many here, don’t go for that ‘India is only here to help’ story. The Indian himself just asked us to take it like men and get used to it, so there is not much to debate. Its just the way things worked in the cold war, its how they work between Pakistan and India.

At the moment the US is not better then Russians in the past. There is harldy a real link between whatever happened on 911 and the people that are canonfodder. They should bomb KSA if they present logic. Most of the presented attackers were neither Afghanistani or Pakistani. I don't think that the western nation understand what they do. First they barked at Pakistan that talked to parts of Taleban and now they are in hurry to do the same... It is a shame.

are u deluded? mindset is not subject to just a few types of religion you know?

and the taliban are getting their *** kicked in afghanistan and pakistan. now they want to get their *** kicked in india as well? besides, after war in afghanistan, they'll be too busy torturing afghan citizens to come all the way to kashmir.

and the pushtoon invasion was repelled by the indian army. stop living in cloud 9 and come down to earth!

U better take care of your own Indian Bloody Black BUTT and Mind your language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom