What's new

RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif

Oh plzz.Indian flag never came in Pakistan.
They were just ur wishful dreams.

We had kicked you out of area before brb canal.

And yes we had captured khemkaran villge and stayed in control of territory for two days till battle of khemkaran had taken intense turn.

Mr.Blindman, that is Lt.Col.Hari Singh posing in front of a police station in Lahore, having captured it. His iPhone wasn't charged then so he didn't take a selfie for you but this photo is good enough. Your army has lost every misadventure strategically, politically and morally. Even the KArgil disaster they had save face to say 'strategically great politically stupid'....sorry, your commanders must have been really idiots to think it is a good strategy to occupy without any hope of supply lines. One of your brilliant generals said they 'did not expect Indians to press air power'! All your army has been good for is to loot your country and mae it impossible for civilian institutions to flourish. They have no skills to win any war, even against their own creation the jihadis!

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1430947627.301482.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1430947639.552259.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1430947653.208633.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1430947666.720772.jpg

PAKISTANI soldiers in indian cities :lol:

Ajit Doval ki jai ho. Dushmano key naak main dam karkkey rakh diya hai.

Enough if this gandhigiri boys. Kaam jaari rakho, hum tumharey saath hai. :D

Second last is a fort in rajasthan tht we had captured.

shows your short skills. So you compare a little village with under 8000 people then with Lahore.

Also do you understand the difference between India withdrawing from Lahore on its own decision vs you being driven out from almost all advances?

shows your short skills. So you compare a little village with under 8000 people then with Lahore.

Also do you understand the difference between India withdrawing from Lahore on its own decision vs you being driven out from almost all advances?
LISTEN YOU. India first of all never got into lahore.

Secondly, if your history knowledge is poor thats your issue.
Now stop quoting me and dont bother me again.

LISTEN YOU. India first of all never got into lahore.

Secondly, if your history knowledge is poor thats your issue.
Now stop quoting me and dont bother me again.

@Shamain....clearly yo don't know how to debate but atleast learn to lose gracefully! How the heck did that picture get taken then? I donno what they teach you kids in Pakistan but it cannot be anything logical

Height of Ignorance. You have never captured Lahore. All u could do was reach till brb which is the most outskirt of city (even when Lahore is a border city between us) with massive artillery, tanks and airforce, but failed miserably. Remember dreams of ur generals to have champagne in Lahore club........but dream on baby... ;)

Yes he was such a sick minded man that what sort of vulgar claims he had made.drinking and enjoyment at gymkhana. What extreme Yukiness. I dont feel surprised at india's current state.

Height of Ignorance. You have never captured Lahore. All u could do was reach till brb which is the most outskirt of city (even when Lahore is a border city between us) with massive artillery, tanks and airforce, but failed miserably. Remember dreams of ur generals to have champagne in Lahore club........but dream on baby... ;)

@Shamain....clearly yo don't know how to debate but atleast learn to lose gracefully! How the heck did that picture get taken then? I donno what they teach you kids in Pakistan but it cannot be anything logical
And for the pictures, there are more than 5 railway stations in Lahore city. What if u capture 1 for time being? It is better to read situation in West Pakistan border during wars before coming to forums and start ranting about India capturing Lahore!

And for the pictures, there are more than 5 railway stations in Lahore city. What if u capture 1 for time being? It is better to read situation in West Pakistan border during wars before coming to forums and start ranting about India capturing Lahore!

ok mr.maxpayne if you say so. No difference between Lahore and some small hamlet. whatever rocks your boat.

I suggest education first. do you understand the difference between Pakistanis being driven out of their advance positions versus Indians choosing not to proceed further and returning voluntarily? In spite of that your entire country has been scared by your army that India is going to come and take over Pakistan!

Yes he was such a sick minded man that what sort of vulgar claims he had made.drinking and enjoyment at gymkhana. What extreme Yukiness. I dont feel surprised at india's current state.
Yes and Indian did believe it. Maybe it was due to lack to good communication and i think it was same in both sides. But sometimes u can never win from a Indian in extra boasting

I suggest education first. do you understand the difference between Pakistanis being driven out of their advance positions versus Indians choosing not to proceed further and returning voluntarily? In spite of that your entire country has been scared by your army that India is going to come and take over Pakistan!
If it was the case then i should have sent my warm wishes and thanks to India for leaving our second biggest city. But sorry it was not true. Both countries will never leave a chance to get a single inch of others land. Remember Kashmir, Siachen, Kargil. Everywhere India captured first and thus creating disturbance in region!!

Back
Top Bottom