What's new

RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif

An easy way out of mess with in the country . Blame others ?

Its time citizens of Pakistan to question their establishment .

RAW in pakistan !
That's no problem.
ISI being the worlds best spy agency can easily neutralise RAW operatives.

An easy way out of mess with in the country . Blame others ?

Its time citizens of Pakistan to question their establishment .
After years and years, we finally got an awesome establishment and you want us to question them? Anyway thats your opinion...
We have alot of evidence of involvement or raw to destabilize Pakistan. Even you would agree that raw has to destabilize Pak to accomplish India's success wouldn't they?
Well don't worry if raw is involved any further in destabilizing Pak, it will be cleaned along with other terrorists.

MQM guys are "Mohajirs"..no wonder Pakistani Establishment hates it and wants to get rid off them.

Please Enlighten us , what is Mohajir ?
and what makes you think only MQM is based of those people who were Migrated from India ?

This is the first time that since Gen Raheel has taken charge our establishment has so clearly spoken of Raw's involvement.
Tht shows that payback time for India is around the corner,
I say the sooner the better.

Payback my foot.
If India wants the destabilization of Pakistan they can do that easily and effectively.
Fact is they dont interested in it.
And this sort of crying wont effect in here.

Whinging like a girl as always..
RAW this RAW that blah blah blah..

I would surely be afraid of an agency that has zero record of double agents / moles in its ranks, whose operatives have been busy fighting a multi dimension covert war through out last decade, that has seen its assets and agents being killed in line of duty, that has been backstabbed, defamed, and it still proved to the regional / world players who is the boss in Afghanistan. I would be afraid because it has survived the worst and has plenty of time now to plan its sweet revenge plus the target itself holds multiple opportunities to exploit.

Indians samaj to gay he ho gay app log which agency I am referring to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom