What's new

RAW formed to wipe Pakistan off the map of the world: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif

who wants to wipe a country which is being wiped from its own internal extremists...:disagree:

yeah. So the Pak police station sign painter must have been a RAW agent to have written 'Lahore District' in huge letters.

Really dude, this is what you have to say? Well whatever pleases you people who cares.

don't act cute. You were shown a photograph yet you tried denial.

I haven't denied the photograph but I am grieving for lack of common sense in you, I presented a fact that distance between Lahore City and Barki is 21 km. Outskirts is the word if you haven't heard before.

Google "Lahore Division" and "Lahore District" and then "Lahore City", you never reached "Lahore City" though you had the wet dream of it.

I haven't denied the photograph but I am grieving for lack of common sense in you, I presented a fact that distance between Lahore City and Barki is 21 km. Outskirts is the word if you haven't heard before.

Google "Lahore Division" and "Lahore District" and then "Lahore City", you never reached "Lahore City" though you had the wet dream of it.

The distinction you make between Lahore city and Lahore district is fine - Lahore District is still Lahore is it not? Anyway, no big deal. HAve a nice weekend

who wants to wipe a country which is being wiped from its own internal extremists...:disagree:
Good morning Bro....you are too late to have such wet dreams again...!!

in 2010, and these figures have gradually increased..
There are about 233 ethno political violance took place
about 62 terror attacks in punjab
about 18 terror attacks in sindh
about 5 terror attacks in Azad Kashmir
about 13 in Gilgit
about 6 in Isb
about 114 sectarian related terror attacks , mostly killed not in Khi but Lhr 188 , total 1305 killed in pak
about 38 Sect. clashes mostly in Khurram agency, 155 killed
On NATO just 146
Border clashes 69, (with India 39, rest with Afghanistan and Iran), killed 65

Pak is going through a volatile situation and the tolerance threshold has a limit.

If their people tell them the truth, they will accept, or if there is quarrel among themselves regarding the truth, it will give opportunity to a third person to create a stronger base of the reality what he wants to show.

SSSSSHHH....you are doing your best to poison the well here....!! Give me statistics of last two year and compare them out with the situation in 2009-10....!! You will see the hell of difference if you wanna see actually..!! That's all. !

It speaks.

Well it is true RAW is causing problems for Pakistan & now they are on the run.

Not a single shred of evidence? just plain blah. Here's the same guy coming up with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom