What's new

Khawaja Asif admit his mistake, praises Pakistan Army

More evidence of who rules Pakistan since 1947 directly and indirectly. Putting these silly politicians in front of Stupid masses wont change the fact, It can only fool the stupid masses.

Truth hurts and it did hurt Pak Army. :pakistan:

Army is the only institution after 47 in which masses have any say. Otheriwise Pakistan politics are dominated by corrupt feudals and rich elite. Fact is only honest leader is Imran Khan, he himself have to deal with corrupt members of his party in KPK. Because parlimentarian system is just rediculous for 3rd world nation like Pakistan.

But democracy sounds very good and it means western aid and support for development. Not to forget west can easly buy money hungry politicians in Pakistan.

Go head and try that. These shameless Noora league Pithos and their " Chamchas" like yourself will be dragged in the streets given the shoe treatment that you will remember for rest of your Pathetic lives. Don't FUUk with our Army. You and your leaders will live to regret.

It is easy for arm chair warriors like yourself to act brave on keyboard. Come out in the open and say that in the street I you hve any courage.

You're already fcked. You can fool people once but you can't fool them all the time.

Balochis are against you for killing Bugti,
Sindis are against you for killing Bhuttos
Bengalis are against you for committing genocide
Pukhtuns are against you for never letting them live in peace
And now for the first time Punjabis are against you for ruining their reputation.

You're already fcked. You can fool people once but you can't fool them all the time.

And now for the first time Punjabis are against you for ruining their reputation.

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

Shyte just got pretty real in this thread. :cheesy:

That is why you hide behind the keyboard to act tough.

Get out in the street and show your shameless face and say this to ordinary Pakistanis and see what they will do to you.

They will kick your Shameless @ss back to the part of Shopian Kashmir you and your forefathers migrated from. This statement pertains only to @cb4 and Noora league specifically and not against our Kashmiri Brothers in general.

Last edited:

Still they are dying to Join Pakistan Army. Dont know which one of those Punjabis Sindhis and Balochis u r talking about... Talk about facts Stop yelling BS...

Get out in the street and show your shameless face and say this to ordinary Pakistanis and see what they will do to you.

They will kick your Shameless @ss back to the part of Shopian Kashmir you migrated from.

Please sir. Don't insult Kashmiris. They are honorable people.

It is the Noora League Kashmiris that are so beghairat that they will sell their own land and people to India for political power.

It pisses me off when I talk to these retards.

Hum Punjabi aur Pathan muft main BC jaan de re te Kashmirion ke liyeh?

We are fighting for the Muslims of Kashmir, and then these beghairat Kashmiris are willing to take the L from the backside for business oppurtunities. These people disgust me,

Please sir. Don't insult Kashmiris. They are honorable people.

It is the Noora League Kashmiris that are so beghairat that they will sell their own land and people to India for political power.

It pisses me off when I talk to these retards.

Hum Punjabi aur Pathan muft main BC jaan de re te Kashmirion ke liyeh?

We are fighting for the Muslims of Kashmir, and then these beghairat Kashmiris are willing to get an L from the backside for business oppurtunities. These people disgust me,

Exactly. we will die for Kashmiri people but it is weasels like Noora league and this @cb4 who have no shame that I am talking about. The same Pakistan Army that is shedding its blood for these parasites , is being maligned by them.

Last edited:

They will kick your Shameless @ss back to the part of Shopian Kashmir you migrated from.

Man you guys are seriously jahil and its because of this characteristic you always got your *** kicked by India and made Pakistan split in half. Don't tell me where to go. It is you who is a traitor. You make Pakistanis fight against each other and you invite your fellow urdu speaking community like MQM to take advantages.

Man you guys are seriously jahil and its because of this characteristic you always got your *** kicked by India and made Pakistan split in half. Don't tell me where to go. It is you who is a traitor. You make Pakistanis fight against each other and you invite your fellow urdu speaking community like MQM to take advantages.

I spit on Altaf Hussain and his MQM terrorist.

I am a Pakistani Patriot and I love my Pakistani Army.

It is shameless people like yourself that need to reexamine your priorities.

Tum loog jis thali and Khatay ho ussi may sorakh kertay ho.

You should learn from what the brave people of Sialkot did to your Minister Khawaja Asif.

Get out in the Street and say these things and they will do the worse to you.

You are no Pakistani, you are just an opportunist who has moved to Pakistan to take advantage of our Pakistani generosity and yet like a parasite YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU..

Don't ever Fuuu_ with our Army or you will regret it.

Last edited:

Just leave these parasites alone, there Arss is burning and will remains so for next four years IA.

On topic, these kinds of statements by Kh Asif that my 2006 speech was in different context he spells out numerous times in past on many talk shows since this video spreads out by establishment. Therefore, the Big news is that PA now accepted/Back-off as was categorically told by PM to them that Kh. Asif is not going anywhere as they are campaigning for his resignation for some time, Kh Asif will remain PA boss despite 2006 Speech:lol:

I spit on Altaf Hussain and his MQM terrorist.

I am a Pakistani Patriot and I love my Pakistani Army.

It is shameless people like yourself that need to reexamine your priorities.

Tum loog jis thali and Khatay ho ussi may sorakh kertay ho.

Ah thats what they all say. lol

There is absolutely no difference in what you think. You sow what you reap. Militants in Pakistan is your creation.

You are no Pakistani, you are just an opportunist who has moved to Pakistan to take advantage of our Pakistani generosity and yet like a parasite YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU..

Don't ever Fuuu_ with our Army or you will regret it.

I'm an opportunist ? ROFL. Right it was us civilians who accepted $15 Billion for Fighting War Against Terror. It is us who protect the House of Saud by sending in 100,000 Troops, It is us who sold people for money. It is us who build properties over farmlands, it is us who get discounts in air travel and railways. It is us who get free health care.

Last edited:
Just leave these parasites alone, there Arss is burning and will remains so for next four years IA.

On topic, these kinds of statements by Kh Asif that my 2006 speech was in different context he spells out numerous times in past on many talk shows since this video spreads out by establishment. Therefore, the Big news is that PA now accepted/Back-off as was categorically told by PM to them that Kh. Asif is not going anywhere as they are campaigning for his resignation for some time, Kh Asif will remain PA boss despite 2006 Speech:lol:

You Noora leaguers have absolutely no shame, you Hypocrites.

Tum logon ka koi Deein Iman nahi.

Half of your Noora League Cabinet actually served under Musharraf as Ministers including the Khawaja Asif and Khawaja Saad Rafique.

Today the same people talk about hanging Musharraf.

How about hanging half your Noora league Cabinet along with Musharraf as they aided and abetted Musharraf.

That should show you people how much sincere these politicians are to their words ... Khawaja Sra Asif thought that time has Changed people dont support Pakistan Army anymore ( Like PMLN Junkies here ) but reality is far different then their Imagination ... even today 7/10 will support army over these scums you call politicians any day .. that is the truth and it is not going away now matter how much deep these politicians bury their head in the sand .

Oy kaka, tinu ki lag da?

Twadi baadmashi ussi sehwa gein?

Rishtedaroo ke sefarish mil gaye, magar aap itna khudgharaz mat ban.

Mulak humara Pakistan, Butt'o ke badmashi ki alawaya bhi kuch socho.

Back
Top Bottom