What's new

Khawaja Asif admit his mistake, praises Pakistan Army

Khwaja Asif was humiliated today, PM Nawaz Sharif was invited to attend the 129th PMA (Pakistan Military Academy) passing out parade. Khwaja Asif was not invited, but like an idiot with no dignity he went anyways. It is said that he was completely ignored by the army officers.

I say, to hell with these politicians, all they do is lie, lie and lie some more

definitely when army chief told him "zara jazbati mat hojaya karain" agaya ye apni oqat main khuwaja sira :lol:

That is good advice for any politician, regardless of the source. "Josh-e-Khitabat" has been the downfall of many a politician.

Khwaja Asif was humiliated today, PM Nawaz Sharif was invited to attend the 129th PMA (Pakistan Military Academy) passing out parade. Khwaja Asif was not invited, but like an idiot with no dignity he went anyways. It is said that he was completely ignored by the army officers.

I say, to hell with these politicians, all they do is lie, lie and lie some more

That is wrong. The office of the Defense Minister should be respected at all times, regardless of differences with the individual holding it.

That is wrong. The office of the Defense Minister should be respected at all times, regardless of differences with the individual holding it.

Respect cannot be forced upon. Now he (khawaja) can rub his own dick (if he has one).

Respect cannot be forced upon. Now he (khawaja) can rub his own dick (if he has one).

The respect for the OFFICE is a different thing than the respect for an INDIVIDUAL. Please learn the difference.

The respect for the OFFICE is a different thing than the respect for an INDIVIDUAL. Please learn the difference.

No, office have any value, as compare to most revered institution of Pakistan.
Which has helped us numerous times, without failing.

These corrupt and characterless politicians.. sitting undeservingly in various offices, never had any respect and now it is out of their control.

They are in office, as result of illegal election commission and rigged elections, already rejected by opposition.

NS should thank Zardari, other wise he and his few ministers may have already be on street.

@Areesh

People like you make me sick to the stomach. Your posts here and in the other thread are perhaps the height of faecious fallacies. The Kashmiri People, like another other grouping, are a diverse range (ethnically, politically, socially and economically); we're not a herd of goats you can generalise and order about (very much how people like yourself would like us to be). Somehow, a Baluchi and a Pathan can have a different opinion on an issue, but as soon as a Kashmiri does so his loyalty and integrity are questioned.

Yeah yeah. From what I have heard from different Pakistanis in UK they have some really bad stuff to say about MIrpuris. Talking about balls I think army should vacate AJK and let you guys face IA in a conflict. Lets see how many hours you guys would survive? My best bet is 1:30 hours. :D

GB people are far better than you guys anyways. No wonder they don't want themselves to be associated with you.

Your other comment (above) in the other thread about letting PA vacate AJK is stupid as well; nobody invited PA in, in the first place. Secondly, Pakistan would lose strategic assets (Mangla Dam being one, though with the current rate of loadshedding in Pakistan, I doubt it'd make that much of a difference). Oh and Amanullah Khan is from GB - JKLF has quite the following there.

If you think we don't have sons (particularly from Mirpur) that are ready to fight and die for their homeland, then you're very wrong. We don't need the sons of Pakistan (because people like you will never accept Kashmiris as Pakistanis as equals, will you?). If that's your opinion, then I don't see why you are even commenting about Kashmir -- let us fight, die and be buried in the same soil we were borne from. We don't nobody else's crocodile tears.

@Areesh

People like you make me sick to the stomach. Your posts here and in the other thread are perhaps the height of faecious fallacies. The Kashmiri People, like another other grouping, are a diverse range (ethnically, politically, socially and economically); we're not a herd of goats you can generalise and order about (very much how people like yourself would like us to be). Somehow, a Baluchi and a Pathan can have a different opinion on an issue, but as soon as a Kashmiri does so his loyalty and integrity are questioned.

Your other comment (above) in the other thread about letting PA vacate AJK is stupid as well; nobody invited PA in, in the first place. Secondly, Pakistan would lose strategic assets (Mangla Dam being one, though with the current rate of loadshedding in Pakistan, I doubt it'd make that much of a difference). Oh and Amanullah Khan is from GB - JKLF has quite the following there.

If you think we don't have sons (particularly from Mirpur) that are ready to fight and die for their homeland, then you're very wrong. We don't need the sons of Pakistan (because people like you will never accept Kashmiris as Pakistanis as equals, will you?). If that's your opinion, then I don't see why you are even commenting about Kashmir -- let us fight, die and be buried in the same soil we were borne from. We don't nobody else's crocodile tears.

What the **** are you talking? Aresh himself is bhaiya from Bihar, why he will need to accept son of soil Kashmiris? Does it even matter?

The sad truth is that if Mr. Sharif was really honest in nation building and improving the lives of an ordinary Pakistani, he would have let by-gones be by-gones, but the fact is that he is neither honest not sincere to Pakistan and its people. He is here to add to the billions by sucking the life and blood of this nation. Almost a year has passed since he got elected but nothing, not an iota has changed and we have regressed further. I guess it is time to try the third option and that is to join Tahir-ul-Qadri and shake the lifeless people from their long sleep and save Pakistan!

To earn respect, you have to give respect.
The office which does respect it's under command, will be obeyed but not respected.

Back
Top Bottom