What's new

RAW Establishes New Wing Against Pakistan

Another Conspiracy theory.The security establishment in Pakistan cant control the situations in their nation.And blaming us for nothing .
Who gave them the complete info .We had a Kasab and Headley to prove their involvement in Mumbai.

And they dont have a single evidence to prove our involvement.
Why haste?? Wait for the perfect time when Pakistan will hand over the relevant information to India...

Kashmir issue is in UN. Did India follow the UN directions?...........Lol.
Did you follow UN on Kashmir?

Indian Occupied Kashmir is free from Army?
Indian Army is supposed to take over the Kashmir under pakistan too including gilgit, baltistan...

FYI, it is very easy to provoke Muslims in India. And Hindus against Muslims. So, you should worry about that. There could be 1-5% patriot Muslims but that is negligible. The day Muslim community in your country feels neglected like in Kashmir, riots are not far.
You mean riots like Gujarat?

We should start focusing on Kashmir again-
Once Raw allows you to get out of your internal shit!!! You are so much into it currently.. Taliban, TTP, BLA, Afghan, refugees, ecnomics etc..

you expect me to answer why YOU are scared? You should now that better than anyone else. How the heck would I know.

You told me I am scared and I told you why should I be??since you assumed I am scared then you should know the signs or wait it was just a rant that left your rear end without you knowing..:lol:

You told me I am scared and I told you why should I be??since you assumed I am scared then you should know the signs or wait it was just a rant that left your rear end without you knowing..:lol:

kiddo...I can only see what you post, can't get into your head. And all I saw was that picture you drew that exposed your fears of India, snakes and your search for a patriarchal (father figure) savior in the form of ISI.

IOW you have exhibited fear. I cannot diagnose the reasons for such fear over the internet. If you want to cure yourself of that fear, make an appointment with a shrink!

kiddo...I can only see what you post, can't get into your head. And all I saw was that picture you drew that exposed your fears of India, snakes and your search for a patriarchal (father figure) savior in the form of ISI.

IOW you have exhibited fear. I cannot diagnose the reasons for such fear over the internet. If you want to cure yourself of that fear, make an appointment with a shrink!

The pic i posted was to make enemies of Pakistan scared and apparently it did make you petrified that's why started to see in me what was actually inside you...Next time think a little bit before you post,otherwise this constant logorrhea is gonna embarrass you..:lol:

The pic i posted was to make enemies of Pakistan scared and apparently it did make you petrified that's why started to see in me what was actually inside you...Next time think a little bit before you post,otherwise this constant logorrhea is gonna embarrass you..:lol:

That is a classic sign of a coward trying to mask it, when they draw this sort of pictures. Don't you see what's happened to you? Reality is scaring you so you resort to fiction such as this picture.

In kindergarten that is why teachers encourage children to draw such pictures so that what they are unable to express in words can be gleaned from the pictures they draw and then we adults can address the children's fears. Since you are likely a bit too old for kindergarten, I suggested a shrink.

That is a classic sign of a coward trying to mask it, when they draw this sort of pictures. Don't you see what's happened to you? Reality is scaring you so you resort to fiction such as this picture.

In kindergarten that is why teachers encourage children to draw such pictures so that what they are unable to express in words can be gleaned from the pictures they draw and then we adults can address the children's fears. Since you are likely a bit too old for kindergarten, I suggested a shrink.

These logos are made by Institution for a reason...Don't tell me that Indian armed forces have no such logo's and I am certainly sure they didn't make it for kindergarten children,and it's not my fault that you think like kinderGarten children...

These logos are made by Institution for a reason...Don't tell me that Indian armed forces have no such logo's and I am certainly sure they didn't make it for kindergarten children,and it's not my fault that you think like kinderGarten children...

go take a nap, bed time. Then wake up for milk and cookies. Don't forget to make your shrink appointment

When DiD they HAD press Conference:what:??I Never got Invitation Too BaD:cray:

Proof is already handed over to those where it matters and on line forums are not one of those. The only time Indians are going to realize is when the favour is returned in kind. That will the proof all you ever will need. BD was a different story altogether, separated by thousands of miles of hostile territory. Baluchistan is a completely different ball game. After failing in Afghanistan, India under Modi is going for another misadventure which is not going to remain unanswered rest assured.
Our politicians, our armed forces, our media hardly ever speak against India unlike the 24/7 reporting on Pakistan by your government officials and media. In recent days however this has changed and from all the three quarters, the same voice is echoed. Pakistan is becoming more and more vocal which means India is crossing the line.

Now i now the typical response from Indians ohh we are so scared, Ohh you cant touch us we are so big, remember 71, we are not the same and our response will only get tough vis via Pakistan yada yada.

So if this is what you have in mind, save it. We Pakistanis are well aware of our strengths and weakness and also about India's. We dont underestimate our enemy, not even in the slightest bit which should be a matter of concern for you guys as well because if Pakistan decides to do something it would be done keeping Indias large military and her capabilities in view meaning it could be decisive and not something random.

Hope your government drops this hawkish attitude and acts responsibly.

if Pakistan decides to do something it would be done keeping Indias large military and her capabilities in view meaning it could be decisive and not something random.

So, what you guys have done so far were all random? Because that didn't deliver anything decisive! :)

Back
Top Bottom