What's new

RAW Establishes New Wing Against Pakistan

Errr Raw established a new wing- well lets be honest as long as it is run by indians it will again fail-

nahhh...you guys lost Kashmir a while ago. Like Gen.Raheel Sharief, you are may be just beginning to relize that.

You should focus on Sindh and Baluchistan.

FYI, it is very easy to provoke Muslims in India. And Hindus against Muslims. So, you should worry about that. There could be 1-5% patriot Muslims but that is negligible. The day Muslim community in your country feels neglected like in Kashmir, riots are not far.

FYI, it is very easy to provoke Muslims in India. And Hindus against Muslims. So, you should worry about that. There could be 1-5% patriot Muslims but that is negligible. The day Muslim community in your country feels neglected like in Kashmir, riots are not far.

I'll make it really simple for you. Tell me where you pulled that "1-5% patriot muslims" part from? You made it up didn't you? accept it, show some honesty for once in your life.

Let me break it to you genius. India has almost as many Muslims as Pakistan, yet Indian Muslims are not radicalized. You guys on the other hand have become the 'hen fight club' of the muslim extremes. Some of you are Saudi's chicken, some of you are Iran's chicken, some of you are anti-shia, some of you are anti-ahmedi. And when I say anti-, in Pakistan that means kill kill kill!

so yeah, get your facts, learn to speak some truth and learn to love peace.

We should start focusing on Kashmir again-

phocus cocus all you want but your glasses are too opaque to see. That spark of light you see coming at you from the distance? That is the Baluchistan Express ...start running

$F$*** indians who are hell bound to spread terrorism in our country and the neighborhood. I hope this country gets destroyed from within so that the neighbors can have some breathing space.

This country will never let the neighbors progress.

You know this is what I was thinking right after 26/11 attacks... As the saying goes " Do unto others as others would do unto you"

I'll make it really simple for you. Tell me where you pulled that "1-5% patriot muslims" part from? You made it up didn't you? accept it, show some honesty for once in your life.

Let me break it to you genius. India has almost as many Muslims as Pakistan, yet Indian Muslims are not radicalized. You guys on the other hand have become the 'hen fight club' of the muslim extremes. Some of you are Saudi's chicken, some of you are Iran's chicken, some of you are anti-shia, some of you are anti-ahmedi. And when I say anti-, in Pakistan that means kill kill kill!

so yeah, get your facts, learn to speak some truth and learn to love peace.

Go and see if any muslim's document is being attested so easily. You guys only Don't trust them. I know this. When Kashmiris pandits were targeted it Kashmir you guys retaliated with Babri!!! You think we are fools and we don't know the reality?

Babri was supposed to be demolished in 1947 itself when the communal disharmony was highest what took them 45 years to demolish. Just think.

There is no radicalisation in the world either. Some kill in uniform some kill in civilian dress. And so is your army are killers in Uniform.

:azn:

Bm9J_asCAAEqZTY.jpg:large

ISLAMABAD – Primary Indian intelligence agency “RAW” has formed a special desk or branch to influence China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).

The chief of Indian intelligence agency Rajinder Khanna, the office of which is located at the Lodhi Road in New Delhi, is personally supervising the activities of RAW in this regard.

This would be the second grand operation of RAW after the creation of Bangladesh being first, to destabilize Pakistan through intelligence gathering, assisting the assassinations of renown personalities, fanning proxy war in Pakistan and also promoting anarchy through psychological operations.

The chief intelligence agency of Pakistan has gathered the irrefutable facts in this regard. The total budget of RAW is still unknown but the Indian establishment has procured 300 million dollars for the operations of this particular desk assigned with the task of undermining the developments of CPEC.

Additional charge of RAW includes the inhibition of technological and military support to Pakistan by the western countries. The officials of RAW instead of being called as an “agent” are termed as “research officers” within India.

The areas of actions have been divided into four distinct groups by RAW. Area one includes Pakistan, Area two China, Area three Middle East and Africa and area four contains rest of the countries.

The sources revealed that the Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has been handed over the reports confirming the involvement of RAW in different hidden activities in Pakistan which would be disclosed to the general public very soon.

RAW Establishes New Wing Against Pakistan | The News Tribe

oyyee.... the news diatribe people say Raw gave $300 mil for this special desk, I could have made a much better, stronger, and better looking one for half the price....

Go and see if any muslim's document is being attested so easily. You guys only Don't trust them. I know this. When Kashmiris pandits were targeted it Kashmir you guys retaliated with Babri!!! You think we are fools and we don't know the reality?

Babri was supposed to be demolished in 1947 itself when the communal disharmony was highest what took them 45 years to demolish. Just think.

There is no radicalisation in the world either. Some kill in uniform some kill in civilian dress. And so is your army are killers in Uniform.

You realize the whole idea of attestation is based on distrust...

You are doing yourself and the muslims of India a great disservice by calling them untrusted. Poverty is the problem in India, not Hindus or Muslims

You realize the whole idea of attestation is based on distrust...

You are doing yourself and the muslims of India a great disservice by calling them untrusted. Poverty is the problem in India, not Hindus or Muslims

then why there is new delhi and old delhi with ... with old delhi has higher muslim population and highly underdeveloped. Similarly you will be developing new Srinagar too.

Why would i be ???

good question, don't be. Not good for health

then why there is new delhi and old delhi with ... with old delhi has higher muslim population and highly underdeveloped. Similarly you will be developing new Srinagar too.

so you are saying muslims are incapable of developing? that sounds very racist

Back
Top Bottom