What's new

RAW Establishes New Wing Against Pakistan

Agencies actions will be shown with proof and also it would be answered inside India Sir don't worry you messed with us we would pay it back with interest

No dude... whatever that's happeneing inside Pakistan is the reaction for what you've done in the past...and the interest you've been receiving is very high than usual.

we may have contacts with Baloch rebels but not with TTP or target killings of minorities.... and most of the target kills are the people who criticized pakistan army ans ISI.. there's no reason for us to kill those people in a cold blood...

Your support to TTP and BLA and MQM is well established now

Again dude... accusing without a single proof is a child play.... show some and talk or don't bother to reply.

No dude... whatever that's happeneing inside Pakistan is the reaction for what you've done in the past...and the interest you've been receiving is very high than usual.

we may have contacts with Baloch rebels but not with TTP or target killings of minorities.... and most of the target kills are the people who criticized pakistan army ans ISI.. there's no reason for us to kill those people in a cold blood...

Again dude... accusing without a single proof is a child play.... show some and talk or don't bother to reply.

TSD isn't a proof ?

Another Conspiracy theory.The security establishment in Pakistan cant control the situations in their nation.And blaming us for nothing .
Who gave them the complete info .We had a Kasab and Headley to prove their involvement in Mumbai.

And they dont have a single evidence to prove our involvement.

like Samjhuta express ? like Sikh events ? like parliament attack BIG LOL!

Manmohan Singh met PM Gillani in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. Read that story and you will know that what kind of proof was given to him and what he said ? Why did Manmohan change his stance after opposition pressure?

Sharm-el Sheikh statement a shame, says BJP - IBNLive
Buddy you didn't get me..I was saying that your defence minister has started a blame game on RAW .If he had proof against RAW ..he should submit to UN or media instead of that he said " it is very crucial matter.." WTF??? no proof then why he is blaming is he gone mad??

Buddy you didn't get me..I was saying that your defence minister has started a blame game on RAW .If he had proof against RAW ..he should submit to UN or media instead of that he said " it is very crucial matter.." WTF??? no proof then why he is blaming is he gone mad??
Kashmir issue is in UN. Did India follow the UN directions?...........Lol.

$F$*** indians who are hell bound to spread terrorism in our country and the neighborhood. I hope this country gets destroyed from within so that the neighbors can have some breathing space.

This country will never let the neighbors progress.

The worst neighbor in the world! China, Pakistan and other neighbors must seriously consider "morally" helping Naxals etc. Only then she will understand that she can not go on spreading cross-border terrorism and remain immune to it.

Do not bluff. you guys are doing that since 90s. You are talking as if you are a very peaceful nation and others are playing foul. Your ISI has a special unit to promote terrorism in india. If india is taking some counter measuers than why do you cry. You have followed a thousand cut policy to bleed India. If India is preparing to reverse it than what is Wrong?

Back
Top Bottom