What's new

Rare Footage of Pakistan's First Nuclear Reactor. PARR-1

For 50 years you still idling didn't move a centimeter no nuke power project that build in Pakistan like india do right now.
May i know the reason for your love affair towards india especially considering the flag below your avatar?

I confess sometimes I don't pay attention but any way you got my point which is not against Pakistan but for it imagine if you could within these years could built locally your own reactor how much money you could gain from exporting it to some countries.

Hi,

First of all a lack of resources---secondly a need was not felt----there was enough electricity till 2002----.

The reactors were basically to make weapons grade matrerial---otherwise the electric generation was enough---.

2001 --- 9/11 crisis created a massive influx of money into pakistan----economy started getting better---people started buying electronics---and the govt failed to understand the electricity issue in time.

Some of our early Nuke Men were trained at Lawrence Livermoore Labs

Hi,

Thank you----so many pakistanis don't understand is the our nuc prgram had the indirect blessings of the united states---.

My uncle got his training in one of the southern states----.

May i know the reason for your love affair towards india especially considering the flag below your avatar?

Sir,

There was nothing wrong with the question----. Actually it is the perfect question.

When a milestone of becoming a nuc power was achieved----then why was not building a nuc reactor in the books.

The real answer is that it is not financially feasible in this day and age to design / build / manufacture your own reactor to generate electricity----.

Well reactors are good for country needs but let's assume if another accident happens like Chernobyl Disaster then what can happen is un-imaginable .Its can happen in any country, india or pak . These reactors are silent bombs that can blow any time.

Back
Top Bottom