What's new

Rape victim who set herself ablaze dies

No, not role model at all. That's exaggeration, but yes, it's better than any other police in Pakistan.
BTW it was always better.

KPK police is role model for other provinces. Reform punjab police as well

Typical ptian.
wow im not ptian or anything. a human died a painful death have some shame ...u are so inhumane. thanks to the long rope given to this politicized police by these culprits shahbaz nawaz we are seeing this day. have some shame for what has happened ,how that lady immolated herself. woh kisi ki bhi behan ho saktee thee.

Playing politics over dead bodies? What is wrong with you people?

Youthia turned this thread into politics too. What a shame.

RIP poor girl.

Fu*k Pakistani police.
kasur incident??????

Shahbaz Sharif is a saint, and Punjab Police is most advanced & competent police force in entire universe.

You just keep wathcing, Shahbaz Sharif is going to take a notice of this incident, a judicial commission will be formed to probe into this incident, a couple of low ranked police officers were dismissed (sent on vacations) for a couple of weeks and then nothing will happen, as always.
100% agreed.. kasur incident hi daikhlo kia hoa? kaha gai commision? mulziman ko kia saza hoi? :(

kasur incident??????

100% agreed.. kasur incident hi daikhlo kia hoa? kaha gai commision? mulziman ko kia saza hoi? :(
kasur incident??????

Bhai newspaper nahiin parte? Kal hi commission ki report aai hai aur 35 log guilty qaraar diye gae hain.
I hope they all get hanged for this evil crime.

Bhai newspaper nahiin parte? Kal hi commission ki report aai hai aur 35 log guilty qaraar diye gae hain.
I hope they all get hanged for this evil crime.
kitno ko kia saza hoi ye btaao commision ki report tu roz hi aati hay punjab main :hitwall:

Unfortunately, It is always a women in every society who sets herself ablaze. Be it war rape, sadistic rape or anger rape. You are feeling angry, lets rape a woman, you are feeling horny, lets rape a woman, you are on war lets rape their women. Pathetic...

Last edited:
No one but we ourselves are responsible for the condition we are in.

.... i agree with you that its a social issue & we are all @ fault ..Using each & every opportunity for political advantage sickens me....

Young prisoner alleges ‘sexual abuse’ in Peshawar Jail

PESHAWAR: A young prisoner of the Peshawar Central Jail has alleged that young prisoners are sexually abused in jail, TheNewsTribe.com reported.

According to details, the 14-year old boy had lofged a complaint with Peshawar district session judge that he and other juvenile inmates have been sexually abused in jail and that prison officials supply them to adult prisoners.

The district judge, who is also having powers of the presiding officer of the juvenile court, directed judicial magistrate Asif Khan Jadoon to conduct the inquiry and submit the report to him.

An official said the judicial magistrate had recorded statement of the alleged victim and ordered the production of the record of the jail’s juvenile section.

According to official data, there are around 105 juvenile prisoners in the Peshawar central prison.

Among them are 95 under-trials and 10 convicts. There are around 338 juvenile prisoners in all the prisons and judicial lock-ups in the province including 311 under trial juveniles and 27 convicted.

The official said the alleged victim had submitted his complaint last Thursday when he was brought from the prison to a local court on completion of his judicial remand.
Young prisoner alleges ‘sexual abuse’ in Peshawar Jail | The News Tribe

Shahbaz Sharif Rate list:
  • Rape + Suicide = 5 Lac
  • Murder = 4 Lac
  • Rape only = 3 lac
  • Injury = 1 lac
  • Child molestation = 2 Lac
  • +Laptop + Photo
12079275_983182731702945_7601600073807716640_n.jpg

Rape cases have become publicity stunt for Showbaz. He did same drama around one and half year back when a girl was raped and committed suicide in Muzafargarh so he went to her home but later all culprits and police men involved were freed.
Similarly he did another drama in Sahiwal where a girl was raped but nothing came out of that case too. Check following video which shows this incident.

Check following video which shows his drama from last year.

As expected, you defended.

In this case, the rape was done by the officers of Punjab Police. And then Police didn't let the FIR register. I pray that you and your family remain safe from Punjab Police in your entire life.
O boy! I like this trophy that you Maha Y***hias award every other person who disagrees. Police force is a strong force of 200K people serving it. Even a sampling error is bigger than a police officer committing this crime. Probably take a course of basic statistics if your brain is able to digest it, ever.
Here is an example published today from the exemplary Luti police of KPK.
1103119515-1.gif

Last edited:
O boy! I like this trophy that you Maha Y***hias award every other person who disagrees. Police force is a strong force of 200K people serving it. Even a sampling error is bigger than a police officer committing this crime. Probably take a course of basic statistics if your brain is able to digest it, ever.
Here is an example published today from the exemplary Luti police of KPK.
1103119515-1.gif

Now you want to teach us about Sampling techniques and basic statistics? :lol:

And what a brilliant idea to defend and justify a wrong by comparing it to another. While you are at it, lets compare and see the statistics of Punjab vs KPK. Keep in mind, PTI took over in KPK just 2.5 years ago, while PML-N is ruling Punjab for past 7.5 years on the trot.

Violence against women ‘most rampant’ in Punjab - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Few excerpts:

as many as 7,010 cases of violence against women were reported in Punjab in 2014. Similarly, 1,707 cases of kidnap were reported during the year, while those of rape and gang rape numbered 1,408.

Honour killings too were highest in Punjab compared to the other provinces, coming to around 340 reported cases.

Also feast your eyes with last 5 years nation wide crime list, punjab tops the charts:

Source: Countrywide crime rate drops by slight margin of 1.16 percent - thenews.com.pk

Following are the brief statistics in few major crimes. I've organized them in tabular format for your convenience based on above mentioned link.

crime stats.png

Now die in shame, if you have any.

Some more useful links for @Zaneesh852

Punjab most violent province for women: Report - The Express Tribune

Alarming increase in crimes rate in Punjab | The News Tribe

Suck em.

Last edited:

And what a brilliant idea to defend and justify a wrong by comparing it to another. While you are at it, lets compare and see the statistics of Punjab vs KPK. Keep in mind, PTI took over in KPK just 2.5 years ago, while PML-N is ruling Punjab for past 7.5 years on the trot.

Few excerpts:

Also feast your eyes with last 5 years nation wide crime list, punjab tops the charts:

Source: Countrywide crime rate drops by slight margin of 1.16 percent - thenews.com.pk

Following are the brief statistics in few major crimes. I've organized them in tabular format for your convenience based on above mentioned link.

View attachment 264814

Such em.
but sindh is doing well. khi may tau itni roberies hotee hain how come sindh incldg khi stats are low?

@fakhre mirpur @engineer saad @Mr.Meap chek the stats

Few excerpts:

View attachment 264814

Suck em.
Well I wish luck to the teacher who have try teaching you
1-The rape cases in KPK mostly never reach police, like Bhatta Parchiyan, Its basically because the Government and Law enforcement is restricted to Peshawar. So whenever there's a attack or incident in KPK, the first folks to get kicked out of scene are the policemen.
2- Women don't feature much in rape cases in KPK...If you know what I am saying.

Back
Top Bottom