What's new

Ranjit Singh : The Quintessential Indus Man

We don't have anything against Pathans.. the Khalsa army already got their revenge when they annexed Peshawar and brought it within Punjabi dominance.. as for other invaders.. they were mongols.. they killed as many Hindus and Sikhs as they did Arabs Persians and Afghans.... and right now those countries aren't exactly so powerful (uzbekistan tajikistan and all those) so there isnt any case there..

you are right.. with one slight correction... present day Tajikistan is NOT turkic/mongol country (it is iranic/persian country).. tajiks are known as eastern persians/iranians..

Turkic countries are Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc etc

My grandmother grandmother was a doctor at that time and she told me that there was a well in Sialkot that was filled with the dead of bodies of Sikhs.. I am not saying that Punjabi Muslims were in anyway innocent.. or they didn't kill Sikhs and Hindus, all I am saying with millions of Punjabis killed on both sides of border.. there is still lots of tension on both sides... as it didn't happen long time ago.. it happened recently in history (1947)

yes i agree with you.. but its wrong to stereotype everyone like that... there are still many people who hold fond memories of their homes in present day Pakistan and they hold no grudges.. our own PM Manmohan Singh is perfect example...

Last edited by a moderator:
you are right.. with one slight correction... present day Tajikistan is NOT turkic/mongol country (it is iranic/persian country).. tajiks are known as eastern persians/iranians..

Turkic countries are Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan etc etc

Thanks. Didn't know!

yes we feel it a little,but the regret not the hatred or tension (there is nothing to be tensed about it) but it is clear now they you surely carry it a lot of hatred in you hearts..If you deny that then you are lying.(sorru I copied your line):oops:

you are contradicting yourself now.. :rofl::rofl:

let me quote what you said in one of your previous posts

"Indian sikhs do hate pakistani muslims (you can say muslims as a whole) cause this hatred goes back to the history of Sikhs"

Dil di gal moun wich aa hi gai!! :rofl::rofl:

you are contradicting yourself now.. :rofl::rofl:

let me quote what you said in one of your previous posts

"Indian sikhs do hate pakistani muslims (you can say muslims as a whole) cause this hatred goes back to the history of Sikhs"

Dil di gal moun wich aa hi gai!! :rofl::rofl:

Lol..so you think you can fool us by removing the remaining part of the sentence??

read what I had to say -
I don't find it correct,though to be honest I don't disagree with you totally as well...Indian sikhs do hate pakistani muslims (you can say muslims as a whole) cause this hatred goes back to the history of Sikhs and the atrocities on them by the muslim rulers..but still I can say this for sure they are very few in number...and as far as Pakistani Punjabis are concerned,let me tell you I have hundred of friends and people who are Punjabi muslims.there have been never any kind of haterd among them.And as far as rapes by Sikhs are concerned..it was two sided ..

dil di gal ta muh che aa hi gayi ....par kuriye mere dil che hor vi keyi cheezan ne..jere tere sunan layak nahi aa.:rofl:

Last edited:
naiii yaar... i dont know wat they talking about selling women to arabis.. arabis tah aap bachare marr rahe si.... maybe they mean arabi take women from sindh? i dunno wat they saying.. loll.. otherwise ya ure right, why would persians sell to arabis when persians were killing arabis... plus arabis didn't have oil money at that time.. lolll :P

haha yeah!! :D Saudia (Arabian peninsula) was NEVER part of Persian empire (as far as I know)... Persians never invaded them... Arabs didn't have oil at that time and that part was occupied by nomadic Bedouins... and economically it was not a good idea to invade them.. it would have been a burden for persian empire :rofl:

http://img718.imageshack.us/i/persianempiremap.gif/
Actually, Arabs were killing Persians when they invaded Persia... therefore I don't know why would Persians want to sell Indian women to Arabs and why not keep them to themselves...? That is the most funny thing i ever read... :rofl:

So essentially your argument is - 'What happened in favor of Islam is RIGHT because Islam is RIGHT' - a supremacist argument and not a merit based one.

We are glad the intolerant supremacists found their heaven too.

Mister Fateh :taz:,

You have to understand that Pakistanis are not a monolithic group... Pakistan is diverse and you will hear diverse opinions in every aspect.... If he is not tolerant atleast you can be tolerant and avoid sticking subtle insults in your arguments..:agree:

Haha..may be we never argued on topics related to Punjab before. There's no shame in being honest. Thats what I think.

And tell you what Unified Punjab would have had the best food, best infrastructure and the best cricket and hockey teams in the subcontinent. :D

and better looking girlz (and boyz too) compared to the rest of India :rofl:

Omar,

If you think culture is not as important then please become Arab and follow their culture, language, food etc.. You have to admit that Islam is global religion and it varies from place to place and takes the color of the place it is in..

Look at Iranians, they are very proud of their pre-Islamic history.. their language Farsi, and their culture... Punjabis and Sindhis are "indic" people... culturally they are similar to Indians... they are not Arabs...

I think you are one of those Pakistanis.. who think history of Pakistan started with the invasion of Sindh by Mohammed Bin Qasim :azn::azn:

I doubt that you are really a Pakistani Muslim. Pakistani Muslims consider Muhammad Bin Qasim as one of the greatest heros in our history. Without him there would be no Pakistan today. Let me remind you that Pakistan was formed as a separate homeland for the Muslim majority states of the subcontinent, and it was Muhammad Bin Qasim who first introduced Islam to the region of Pakistan. Before his arrival, there were only Buddhists and Hindus living in our region so there would be no Pakistan today if Muhammad Bin Qasim did not arrive in the region of Pakistan in the year 711.

Secondly, if you were a real Pakistani Muslim you would know that when you enter your grave the angel asks you about your religion. So the only thing that matters is that you are Muslim. Indic, Iranic, Punjabaan will not matter when you are in your grave. If that matters to you so much why dont you side with Punjabi Indian than non-punjabi Pakistani brothers and sisters. Better yet, go call yourself indian since you are so obsessed about indian culture. We need less sell-outs like you anyways.

I doubt that you are really a Pakistani Muslim. Pakistani Muslims consider Muhammad Bin Qasim as one of the greatest heros in our history. Without him there would be no Pakistan today. Let me remind you that Pakistan was formed as a separate homeland for the Muslim majority states of the subcontinent, and it was Muhammad Bin Qasim who first introduced Islam to the region of Pakistan. Before his arrival, there were only Buddhists and Hindus living in our region so there would be no Pakistan today if Muhammad Bin Qasim did not arrive in the region of Pakistan in the year 711.

Secondly, if you were a real Pakistani Muslim you would know that when you enter your grave the angel asks you about your religion. So the only thing that matters is that you are Muslim. Indic, Iranic, Punjabaan will not matter when you are in your grave. If that matters to you so much why dont you side with Punjabi Indian than non-punjabi Pakistani brothers and sisters. Better yet, go call yourself indian since you are so obsessed about indian culture. We need less sell-outs like you anyways.

Some people accuse me of being obsessed with iranians, some with Indians.. lol! :rofl: But my loyalty lies with Pakistan.. If i was on Indian side.. then 90% Indians members won't be trying very hard to get me banned from this forum... ;) :rofl: But I can't twist the facts... :D Anywayz, I don't want to argue.. not in mood of arguing.

Back
Top Bottom