What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

since last view incidents I have seen a shift of opinion in people.

people used to say "gernail harrrami hain, nichay ke fooji achay hain", now they say "yeh hain hi saray bagairat, kutay ke bachay"

P.S Few instead of View.

media wants a spicy story...and i guess ranger didnt care about his image, career, self-respect or even his own family for whom he was PROBABLY earning bread....

same media establish contacts in terror groups --- media gets its spicy story and terrorists get their ''messages'' heard but maybe im digressing here

Saleem Shehzad and ISI... Im sure the reason behind those "spicy stories" is much higher than a "professional brain" can ever think of....

Rangers have been called in Karachi for a long time now. They have done jacksh!t here. Target killers are right in front of their eyes and they do nothing. All these hijras can do is kill innocent people and they have been killing innocents since the 80s in Karachi. When a Raymond Davis appears these peoples be it Army, Rangers or Police piss in their pants.
I know how the family of this innocent young man who was killed by these animals are feeling. My own uncle and his wife and kids were slaughtered by these pathetic animal Rangers too in the 90s.

What's more pathetic and disgraceful is that some of the users here are actually supporting these na mard Rangers.

since last view incidents I have seen a shift of opinion in people.

people used to say "gernail harrrami hain, nichay ke fooji achay hain", now they say "yeh hain hi saray bagairat, kutay ke bachay"

Hey AH, rangers are NOT 'fooji'!! They are civil armed forces!

Mods, please take not of such (deliberate) exaggerations from now on. We dont want to convert this thread (where we mourn the killing of an innocent) into a fauji bashing, amreeka hating, Islam twisting and YYY conspiracy theory packed action thriller!

Talibans ko maar nahi saktay bachoun ko maar kar hero ban rahay hain salay.

Hey AH, rangers are NOT 'fooji'!! They are civil armed forces!

Mods, please take not of such (deliberate) exaggerations from now on. We dont want to convert this thread (where we mourn the killing of an innocent) into a fauji bashing, amreeka hating, Islam twisting and YYY conspiracy theory packed action thriller!

I said since the last view incidents.......and I said opinion of people.... I am sure layman knows no difference between rangers and fooj or whatever security forces etc, for them men in uniform are fooji, have you never been in commoners ?

P.S: not view but Few

How many of you all have been to karachi, there will be hardly any house, whose member is not robbed. Even on I.I. Chundrigar Road, mobile snatching, laptop snatching, valuable snatching is on high note. Rangers are given order, from time to time, to kill any person carrying weapon, trying to robb people. Whenever there is traffic jam, these robbers come in action. The robbing / snatching is becoming an industry in karachi. Even jihadies were found involved in such activities including bank robberies for fund raising. I have also heard that you can get pistol on 'hourly rental' basis to commit crimes.

There should be blanket shoot at sight orders for Rangers (not police).

yaar app bhi aik namuna ho

even jehadis ??????????????????:woot:::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if we have such kind of mentality and ignorance in our nation, good bye nation!!

My God--Heart wrenching....the ranger could have just arrested him instead of shooting him..there were at least three of them..and everybody watched him bleed to death? yaar..aisi bhi kya galti ki thi bande ne... Sad! And RIP.

You mean the killing would be justified in that case?

when did i say, killing would have been justified, i said it would have been another case, because the punishment of the killer is execution anyway

karachi is prone to immense street crimes and most of the case the robbers bribe these police guys and are set free, so people try o take law in their hands, my point is if the justice is provided to people, they would stop taking laws in their hands

yaar app bhi aik namuna ho

even jehadis ??????????????????:woot:::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

if we have such kind of mentality and ignorance in our nation, good bye nation!!

Jehadis might not be right word, but many cases are there on records that some mullah type people (alleged TTP) were arrested for kidnapping. remember those who ran away from jail ward of Civil Hospital, who were they? they were kidnappers for ransom, police said they were TTP's people.
I meant those kind of people man.

people in this are so stupid, they are commenting in this thread like the guy was innocent or something, or he was a jehadi or islamic bigotted extremist terrorist mullah

the reality is, in karachi robbers mercilessly kill innocent people for resisting themslevs to be robbed, many sons have died this way, i think the half inbred posters before making it a national issue or comparing this robber to jehadi or the rangers jehadi should understand the situation in karachi before opening their useless mouths

Back
Top Bottom