What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

The thing is that the poor guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Even though he committed a crime and that his pistol was fake and that he was not a professional and that he deemed it necessary to rip people of their belongings, what the Rangers did was down right pathetic and immoral. The unfortunate thing is that such things have been happening in the past and that Police and Rangers (may be FC to an extent) have been involved in such extra judicial killings, but this one was extreme. i have heard ishtiyar mujrims being executed and those who have killed Police walas (not that i condone it), but this guy's crime was a bit too less for being executed in such cold blood. It was simply show of might and power - when i said that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he actually tried to bother a police chap (who was with his girl), the dude, considering himself above the law and everything that exists between the sky and the deep blue sea, called the rangers (Police and Rangers are in contact, always) and the police wala (in order to show his mightiness) and the ranger guys (in order to please the police), just made sure that an 'example is made out of the poor guy!'

i can only hope that these bastards are put behind bars and an example is made out of them, but at the same time, this should also serve as a warning to those wannabe thugs who consider snatching mobile phones and purses is 'cool'

absolutely......

+1

Only strict punishments to robbers and decoits and rapists can ensure complete safety which ordinary innocent citizens deserve.These rangers were not doing anything extra judicial,there is already a shoot at sight order on robbers and decoits in karachi.

Thanks ....U r the only person here understanding the situation and justifying the right thing......
highly appreciate that......:)

someone please tell me -- did he have a fake pistol at any point prior to the film, or one found on his person?

was stolen merchandise or jewelry/money/mobiles found on him?

what is latest on it

I want all these rangers guys behind the bars. Set an example!

This looks all planned, and must have some money involved. No one has the guts to fire in front of the camera.

What bothers me is the fact that the rangers knew that they are being shot, why the badmashi then? Is there something more that meets the eye? i hope you know what i am trying to say here?

many members here are pointing the fact that these type of incidents are common all around world. it is true but such incidents happens in civil wars, insurgency hit areas. if that guy was really a convict he should have been arrested.

Dude it's not allah ...
it's that gun which gave them right to execute!
and trust me with those guns some of these guys will not hesitate in executing Allah as well
if he ever comes infront of them .
the power that flows though these barrel of guns gives more high then any alcohol or religion.

anyways no point arguing with you..
Allah has given us right to execute these kinda Robbers....no Question.....Alhamdolillah....:)

well from ur recurring support for those Rangers it seems that either u were involved in this murder or u r very much about to join TTP to implement ur kind of Islam in this country !!!

I alwayz opposed TTP and will ...but Iam gonna support the Rangers in this incident .....I knw they did the right thing here....
who knows this guy was wrking for the TTP cuz TTP pplz do such kinda stuff....
Is possible u got sympathyz for the TTP....:what:

Then it is our weakness ..if we cant execute them....
Rasool Allah PBUH said" If my daughter commit such a crime/stealing her hand would be cutt off too"
so the rangers shot his left hand ...Alhamdolillah....:)

facepalm6.gif

Kindly do change ur avatar !
that message doesn't fit u r posts!
Only strict punishments to robbers and decoits and rapists can ensure complete safety which ordinary innocent citizens deserve.These rangers were not doing anything extra judicial,there is already a shoot at sight order on robbers and decoits in karachi.

What bothers me is the fact that the rangers knew that they are being shot, why the badmashi then? Is there something more that meets the eye? i hope you know what i am trying to say here?

media wants a spicy story...and i guess ranger didnt care about his image, career, self-respect or even his own family for whom he was PROBABLY earning bread....

same media establish contacts in terror groups --- media gets its spicy story and terrorists get their ''messages'' heard but maybe im digressing here

Dude it's not allah ...
it's that gun which gave them right to execute!
and trust me with those guns some of these guys will not hesitate in executing Allah as well
if he ever comes infront of them .
the power that flows though these barrel of guns gives more high then any alcohol or religion.
anyways no point arguing with you..
U have ure own philosophy but the situation in Karachi is worse than u can even imagine....In Islam for every action is a real logic ....and according to my knowledge the Rangers did the right thing to implement law and order there.....:woot:

Okay I pray then somebody rob u in broad daylight on gun point of all ure belongingz.....then I guess u gonna learn how u feel....:)
Alhamdolillah ! Iam not Kharji ....and I know what Iam saying dont have to be scared of anybody in telling the truth...and according to my knowledge The Rangers did the right thing.....if u agree or dont agree...
but I knw u will agree when somebody will try to shoot u while robbing u ......:cheesy:

you don't believe in courts?

Dude for u r information i was born and brought up in some of the worst naxalite affected area in india ...
u have no clue how high the gun can give u........
Add the impunity from law .
heck forget quran
the holder will not hesitate to kill allha himself........
U have ure own philosophy but the situation in Karachi is worse than u can even imagine....In Islam for every action is a real logic ....and according to my knowledge the Rangers did the right thing to implement law and order there.....:woot:

It sadness me deeply that rangers took this young boys life ... even if he was a thief he should be handed over to the police in the right way of doing things. What is our county coming to its more like hell on earth very sad very very sad ALLAH maf kara and may he have mercey on Pakistan and its people it really brings tears to my eyes at times :(

P.s for those in favor of this killing shame on you no human being has a right to take another life only GOD if he was theif then the police should have taken him .. imagine what prob's made him steel really sad and shame on rangers and you the ones that support this action start facing facts hell is brought upon Pakistan for the sins it has done.

Back
Top Bottom