What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

The paramilitary soldiers were standing just a few metres from the spot and signalled the driver of the vehicle to stop. The driver, however, sped away and the Rangers started following the vehicle.

After a brief pursuit, the law enforcers opened fire at the vehicle, hitting Haider, who was sitting on the passenger seat. Salaam, who was driving the car, lost control and was injured when the vehicle hit the kerb.

This clears it up even further.

The Rangers mobile signaled them to stop and then a brief police chase ensued. So what can be the excuse for not stopping against the repeated signals of Rangers after hitting a motorcycle and a police chase?

so what about Sarfaraz Shah , a young boy who was killed in a park in clifton
its like " hey boys come on lets shoot another one"

like turkey shooting

karachi awam -> turkey

Pathetic. Nawaz Sharif is back to his old ways, killing off non-Punjabis through his force

And if that guy had refused to stop because he just kidnapped your mom, aunt, niece, etc... or had a car packed with explosives that would have killed one of your loved ones I am sure you would have thought differently.

The rangers do good work and they take a lot of **** for tough decisions they have to make all to keep guys like you safe.

Furthermore, what does it matter which province or city these rangers are from and how do you know they are from Punjab and not Karachi itself or maybe some other part of Sindh, KP, FATA or Balochistan? They are Pakistanis who proudly serve their country and protect civilians like yourself.

it is because of incidents like these Rangers do not bother with protecting citizens because they know end of the day they will be the one to take the blame.
1st thing- Rangers are a Paramilitary force, and not a Policing force. If you don't like these trigger happy Effs that tell your beloved PPP and MQM to send them back to borders.
2nd thing- Its a very simple rule, when you are asked to stop by the LEA, you STOP. Don't try to act smart and think that you can get away. You might get away from tullas, but not from these Army / Rangers.
Rangers have been very active in conducting targeted operation in karachi since PPP govt left in March.
I still hope if the Rangers were right to shoot that guy as SOP was followed then he should walk free.
and punish that STUPID driver

Another point to note here is there are cases of Short TErm kidnappings being reported, where the kidnappers drive around the city in car until they get the ransom money, so IF rangers fired with the same Perspective (which apparently it looks like) than no harm done

it is because of incidents like these Rangers do not bother with protecting citizens because they know end of the day they will be the one to take the blame.
1st thing- Rangers are a Paramilitary force, and not a Policing force. If you don't like these trigger happy Effs that tell your beloved PPP and MQM to send them back to borders.
2nd thing- Its a very simple rule, when you are asked to stop by the LEA, you STOP. Don't try to act smart and think that you can get away. You might get away from tullas, but not from these Army / Rangers.
Rangers have been very active in conducting targeted operation in karachi since PPP govt left in March.
I still hope if the Rangers were right to shoot that guy as SOP was followed then he should walk free.
and punish that STUPID driver

Another point to note here is there are cases of Short TErm kidnappings being reported, where the kidnappers drive around the city in car until they get the ransom money, so IF rangers fired with the same Perspective (which apparently it looks like) than no harm done

PPP doesnt rule in karachi has no mandate, and thats why rangers are in karachi eating our money and maintaining their badmashi in the city

PPP doesnt bother to deploy rangers in the sindh which is a no go area of sindhi daakos and highway robbers

frnkly nobody in karachi wants the rangers, and rangers hve set many terrorists free, they re known to set terrorists free, and anybody which argues that rangers didnt have powers to jail the terrorists is wrong, rangers have every authority, they are just no competent and very brutal

frnkly nobody in karachi wants the rangers,

Good joke.

I must admit that I am not a resident of Karachi, but I recently visited Karachi for 2 weeks (Malir, Cantt, Defence, Clifton etc) and the people really appreciated what the Rangers did.

Secondly, the newly formed Special Branch of Rangers is actively pursuing the ***** of the target killers and other such outlaws.

So you people should be grateful and not always badmouthing somebody who puts his body on the line for 8 hours a day.

Good joke.

I must admit that I am not a resident of Karachi, but I recently visited Karachi for 2 weeks (Malir, Cantt, Defence, Clifton etc) and the people really appreciated what the Rangers did.

Secondly, the newly formed Special Branch of Rangers is actively pursuing the ***** of the target killers and other such outlaws.

So you people should be grateful and not always badmouthing somebody who puts his body on the line for 8 hours a day.

speaking to one or two people esp living in clifton and defense is not a good source, im from karachi and i know people in karachi hate rangers, not since today but since the very day the menace of rangers came to karachi

these guys are so trigger happy, any military guy shouldnt be deployed in the cities, police should be made non political and made to deal with the city, rangers and army is only suitable for protecting borders

whether it be arm or FC or other paramilitary, it should be kept at the border, they guys are not competent enough to deal with civilised areas

Good joke.

after Altaf bhai today's drama I have started to believe that he is using this incident to degrade Rangers and want them to back down from their targeted operations. As you must have noticed how Rangers in balaclavas are taking down the target killers of these thug parties

lol dude do you really compare the law enforcement of US to that of pakistan

:omghaha:

they dont take bribes, they dont just shoot thinking that they will be easily let go, if they kill some innocent the blood is on their hands and they are prosecuted

some times i think that the convicts have more rights then law enforcers because any illegal stuff is taken strong action on

at least they know that who they are shooting, DIA or what ever, they are the guys who have proper intel and not bhangis like rangers and police who let the culprits go and shoot the innocents

you obviously dont know the american Law enforcement and i would suggest search on YOU tube about POlice Corruption,...........

NYC police cheif is Comming out of jail this month after 10 years for corruption during Guliani period

after Altaf bhai today's drama I have started to believe that he is using this incident to degrade Rangers and want them to back down from their targeted operations. As you must have noticed how Rangers in balaclavas are taking down the target killers of these thug parties

my friend if karachi had jungle law then you would rule, but karachi is a civilised societies MQM is only making noice about those extra judicial murders, if you are so confident of those being target killers then my friend why not prosecute them, in this way entire world will come to know about MQM target killers

what rangers does it make forced confessions, if it doesnt work then they torture the poor guy and kill him and throw him at one corner of the street

what rangers did was horrible and extremely deplorable, rangers didnt have to kill that guy, he didnt fired at rangers, he was not a threat rangers had used some warning shots or they couldn have shot the tyres of running car but they killed the guy who was also a dialysis patient, and probably was in a hurry

you obviously dont know the american Law enforcement and i would suggest search on YOU tube about POlice Corruption,...........

NYC police cheif is Comming out of jail this month after 10 years for corruption during Guliani period

your posts are so retarded, sorry but i have no words for this bullshitt, you didnt to post this if you had read my previous post carefully

my friend if karachi had jungle law then you would rule, but karachi is a civilised societies MQM is only making noice about those extra judicial murders, if you are so confident of those being target killers then my friend why not prosecute them, in this way entire world will come to know about MQM target killers

what rangers does it make forced confessions, if it doesnt work then they torture the poor guy and kill him and throw him at one corner of the street

what rangers did was horrible and extremely deplorable, rangers didnt have to kill that guy, he didnt fired at rangers, he was not a threat rangers had used some warning shots or they couldn have shot the tyres of running car but they killed the guy who was also a dialysis patient, and probably was in a hurry

your posts are so retarded, sorry but i have no words for this bullshitt, you didnt to post this if you had read my previous post carefully

BETA KARACHI kAY LOOG HAR JAGAHA TAFREEH MEIN MASRUF REHTAY HEIN...... AUR MQM KO JAISAY LOOGON KO VOTE DETAY HEIN, THEY HAVE NO RESPECT for law an order, and you can just keep on tafreehing on this Thread too

@W.11 I can further comment on your post but I will not as we will be derailing the thread. Just pray for the deceased soul. lets wait for the investigation. What more do you want, the case has been registered, those involved have been suspended. You got justice in Sarfraz sha case too

BTW its funny that last I was visiting my uncle in Karachi - landi 89, he was saying that he is pushing his younger son to join the Rangers. His Son in law is in army (captain) and was on Deputation in Rangers. which my uncle was really bragging about.

Last edited by a moderator:
@W.11 I can further comment on your post but I will not as we will be derailing the thread. Just pray for the deceased soul. lets wait for the investigation. What more do you want, the case has been registered, those involved have been suspended. You got justice in Sarfraz sha case too

BTW its funny that last I was visiting my uncle in Karachi - landi 89, he was saying that he is pushing his younger son to join the Rangers. His Son in law is in army (captain) and was on Deputation in Rangers. which my uncle was really bragging about.

punjabis may not care about army brutality or rangers its because most of punjabi bread and butter is army or rangers

jab tak army/rangers punjab me fasad nahi kerte one punjabi might not give a shitt, jab tak punjab bacha hua he to sab khair he

ghar to hamara he to hume fqar he, ghar to baloch ka he to baloch ko fiqar he, ghar to pashtun ka he to use fiqar he KPK me and so on

Last edited by a moderator:
i am sorry i am from karachi and i support the rangers.....people here have complete disregard for law if you are flagged you have to stop doesnt mean you speed away like a blithering idiot......i have infact seen people trying to outrun rangers wtf? and then being intercepted (after ashura bombing near Paradise Bakery) you can't expect hugs and good wishes after that

speaking to one or two people esp living in clifton and defense is not a good source, im from karachi and i know people in karachi hate rangers, not since today but since the very day the menace of rangers came to karachi

these guys are so trigger happy, any military guy shouldnt be deployed in the cities, police should be made non political and made to deal with the city, rangers and army is only suitable for protecting borders

whether it be arm or FC or other paramilitary, it should be kept at the border, they guys are not competent enough to deal with civilised areas

Your the sista who can't do a single pushup - go figures, altafs babe

Back
Top Bottom