What's new

Rangers in Karachi:- Murder of innocent man

i am sorry i am from karachi and i support the rangers.....people here have complete disregard for law if you are flagged you have to stop doesnt mean you speed away like a blithering idiot......i have infact seen people trying to outrun rangers wtf? and then being intercepted (after ashura bombing near Paradise Bakery) you can't expect hugs and good wishes after that

its because the rangers are infamous, they are scared for their lives, rangers just made it worse

This clears it up even further.

The Rangers mobile signaled them to stop and then a brief police chase ensued. So what can be the excuse for not stopping against the repeated signals of Rangers after hitting a motorcycle and a police chase?

There is a medical condition called "post-dialysis washout" which may explain the driver's inability to follow the instructions given to him. He really should not have been driving himself home after hemodialysis. He probably was having washout symptoms.

Watch Reality not Bollywood OMG "THEY SHOOT TIRES" :rofl:

and look up Random DUI STOPS shootout.

Love the bollywood watchers

i cannot digest that statement "they shoot tires" :cheesy::woot::omghaha:

lol i don't watch bollywood, for me its garbage i've different taste of movies.

You post a video of a drug dealer & comparig it with innocent civilian? Did you even bother to watch it? He is a drug dealer with loaded weapons trying to run over the SWAT team personnals. What are you smoking at dude? lolol

What i mean was Police here in NY does not shoot like crazies, shooting comes as last option & even then they shoot tires not the driver.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i don't watch bollywood, for me its garbage i've different taste of movies.

You post a video of a drug dealer & comparig it with innocent civilian? Did you even bother to watch it? He is a drug dealer with loaded weapons trying to run over the SWAT team personnals. What are you smoking at dude? lolol

What i mean was Police here in NY does not shoot like crazies, shooting comes as last option & even then they shoot tires not the driver.

what the family and freinds failed to realize that he cut off the police cruiser which you dont ever do.. same thing in case of rangers YOU DONT OBEY the rules of a TRAFFIC STOP YOU GET SHOT

dont qoute me next time if you are too lazy do this search on your self

okay buddy

show me a video where NY POlice shoot at tires
Please
stop watching bollywood

dont qoute me next time if you are too lazy do this search on your self

okay buddy

Please
stop watching bollywood

tell me one thing, how many law enforcements of america can escape shooting unarmed civilians?

here is another one NOW I WANT YOU TO COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139145" target="_blank">American</a></u>Pakistani

:rofl:

Stop following Brits and indians IF YOU WANNA SAVE YOUr NATION FOLLOW THE GOOD"OL USA's EXAMPLE OF LAW ENFORCMENT

BOLLYWOOD Is not real people
no one shoots at tires

here is another one NOW I WANT YOU TO COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE @<u><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139145" target="_blank">American</a></u>Pakistani

:rofl:

Stop following Brits and indians IF YOU WANNA SAVE YOUr NATION FOLLOW THE GOOD"OL USA's EXAMPLE OF LAW ENFORCMENT

BOLLYWOOD Is not real people
no one shoots at tires

police follows rules, he had a weapon, a knife

@W.11

watch this bollywood lovers

and this is SOUTH AFRICA you can see black and white cops shooting Black and white People No Racism here ITS JUST HOW ITS DONE

Pakistan is too lenient,,,,, THEY SHOULD SHOOT ANY ONE THAT makes fun of police in pakistan and dont respect the police(even if they are corrupt)

and this is SOUTH AFRICA you can see black and white cops shooting Black and white People No Racism here ITS JUST HOW ITS DONE

Pakistan is too lenient,,,,, THEY SHOULD SHOOT ANY ONE THAT makes fun of police in pakistan and dont respect the police(even if they are corrupt)

sorry bro you have no idea how big these politically motivated haram khor these thugs are, no comparison with the international law enforcements

this is a video posted by people like w.11 and american pakistani

what the family and freinds failed to realize that he cut off the police cruiser which you dont ever do.. same thing in case of rangers YOU DONT OBEY the rules of a TRAFFIC STOP YOU GET SHOT

stop watching bollywood

Police says that they shoot him because his hands reached under the seats, they thought he was searching for weapon.

stop watching bollywood

i'm not you daddy so don't tell me that thing again what your daddy might be doing since you are born.

Back
Top Bottom